Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 28: More Love Rings. A Completed Seduction

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: More Love Rings. A Completed Seduction - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Our entire entourage went to dinner at another family-run authentic Mexican restaurant that was off the beaten track. Lucas and Marcia had found the place by talking to the local bodyguards they’d hired to add to the security staff that traveled with us.

I orchestrated the seating so that KC and Brita were sitting next to me, and so that Margo was across the table from me. Since I often sat the table, no one thought much about it. The others were spread out on both sides and ends of a long table. Elsa and Cindy sat nearby. Dinner was family style. No one ordered. The owners of the place just kept bringing us out delicious tapas after tapas, and entrée after entrée.

As we finished I stood and walked up and down the table shaking hands with the men and kissing my ‘wives’ and female friends. When I got back to my seat, I remained standing so that I had everyone’s attention.

“I stand before you a changed man from a year ago. I had one myopic focus up until then – my business. You may be surprised that my focus wasn’t about making money – that turned out to be a by-product of what I wanted to do in business. I wanted to transform how business was being done in sector after sector, and most of all I wanted to please customers with products and services they were willing to pay a premium for. I guess I’ve been somewhat successful.”

There was a rift of laughter around the table at my understatement and some mild applause. I hadn’t meant the sarcasm, but realized what I’d said could be interpreted that way. After a pause, I went on.

“But not quite a year ago, I met Elsa. My life changed in the span of a few minutes of idle chat at a party Andy, Margo, and Sheila took me to. You see, I had a huge hole in my life and I didn’t know it. When I realized it, I discovered I was willing to pay a premium to fill it, but that sounds too callous and economic. I fell in love and there was nothing I could do to change that. The premium I willingly paid was to give up the myopic focus I’d had on business.

“Elsa broke the paradigm I had about how I spent my time, and then about how I loved other people. I wanted to spend all my time with her and then Cindy and you others. Further, I fell in love with an increasing number of women. I’d been raised to fall in love with ONE woman, but that turned out to be an outmoded relationship model – at least for me and most of you.

“Elsa brought Cindy into our loving relationship. Melanie and Sheila followed soon after. We interacted with other women and men who I have great affection for. Margo, I do not mean to shortchange you, but I want you and Andy to be a happy couple. And, as you all know, we have partied with others and enjoyed their pleasures as well.

“Anyway, I stand before you today to tell you that I have fallen in love with yet two other women – KC and Brita. That’s no surprise to any of you, I suspect.”

I glanced beside me. KC’s mouth was agape in disbelief. Brita had a smile a mile wide.

I knelt beside KC’s chair. “KC, I love you. I hope you feel the same way about me, and I believe you do. Elsa, Cindy, Melanie, and Sheila feel the same way about you.” She nodded enthusiastically. “We want to be tied to you in some way, so we commit our love to you. You don’t have to do anything other than receive and bask in what we offer. We do this not to restrict your life or actions, but to expand them in directions you perhaps haven’t thought about. Please accept this ring as a symbol of the love and caring we have for you in mind, body, and spirit.”

I pulled KC’s ring from my left pocket and took KC’s hand. I put the ring on her trembling ring finger, and leaned in to kiss her. She was crying and trying to speak. The initial tears turned to sobs of joy.

KC finally squeaked out, “Oh, Mark ... and everyone, I love you all so much. Thank you. This is a dream. It’s been a dream since we met. I give myself to you – to you all. I am so glad to join your family. I love all of you. This is so unexpected.” She would have said more but her emotions overtook her again and she sobbed in joy.

I turned to Brita and remained kneeling.

“Brita, we have a special connection. We both knew it instantly when we met – even before we met. We knew something wonderful was going to happen before we saw each other, and it didn’t have anything to do with business; it had to do with love – the deep spiritual kind.

“We have talked about how we love each other in other places in the time-space continuum. I do believe we come from the same loving soul group, as we all do. We are playing out something special in this place and time. If our purpose here is to grow and evolve, I think we have found some unique ways to do this.

“I love Brita and my other lovers agree. We find that we all feel that same connection with you. Because of this, we offer you this ring. It is a symbol of love and connection with us. It is not meant to limit or constrict, and we know you live afar, but the ring will hopefully remind you of the deep love the others and I have for you, especially when we are apart.”

Brita gave me her hand and I slid the ring on her ring finger. It fit perfectly. We kissed to cement the ceremony and symbolism of the event. I noticed that Brita too had tears in her eyes – tears of joy. She reached past me and squeezed hands with KC who’d been watching us with a river of tears down her cheeks.

I sauntered around the table and stood beside Margo who suddenly looked panicked about what I intended to do. I knelt next to her and winked down the table at Andy; he was smiling at me although he hadn’t a clue what I was about to do.

“Margo, you too have a special connection with all of us and none of us wanted to let that go by unrecognized or un-acknowledged. This is a handcrafted circle broach to remind you that you have a circle of people around you who love you and want to associate with you time and again. You are always welcome to be with us, to call on us for help, to counsel, or to be loved by. Margo, we love you. You are family.” I glanced down the table and added, “Andy too.”

By that time, Margo’s face had scrunched up and she was trying to avoid sobbing. As everyone else at the table started to applaud her, the sobs and tears started. I cradled her against my shoulder as I knelt, already wet with KC’s tears. When she got herself together a little, I pinned the silver broach on her colorful top right next to her generous cleavage as she tried to watch me. Tears kept falling on my hands and making them slippery.

She kissed me finally and said, “I love you. You’ve made me very happy ... all of you have. This is the best group of friends and lovers in the world.”

After our special van arrived back at the villa, Elsa orchestrated some special sleeping arrangements. I was to go off with KC and Brita, and we were not to be disturbed until we chose to appear the next morning.

Margo had been given the opportunity to join us, but she declined so I could be with my new ‘wives.’ She knew the vocabulary and wasn’t at all disappointed in remaining with the larger group.

When I got to my bedroom, I found that Elsa had about twenty candles lit giving the room a warm and sexy appearance. Some incense burned in a small bowl. She explained that it was an aphrodisiac for both men and women, and would give me the ability to please the women many times during the night, and increase the intensity of the orgasms that we each had.

Elsa also came into the room with a small hand fan made of eagle feathers and some smoking sage. She walked around KC, Brita, and me, explaining that she was smudging away any evil spirits or bad karma that might have followed us for some reason. She then declared us pure and in a sanctified and spiritual loving environment. Elsa closed the door and left the three of us to make love.

KC and Brita both came to me with kisses and hugs, and then they turned to each other. I had seen them each with other women, but not with each other. I wasn’t sure whether this was a first for them, but to watch them you wouldn’t know.

Brita took the lead, and soon we were naked and on the bed. We took turns being the focus of affection for the other two. I detected no reticence by either woman to be with their counterpart or me that night.

When I was at the center, KC showed Brita how they could both simultaneous fuck me by tribbing with my cock between their wet pussies.

Before long, the overpowering scent in the room was not the incense or sage, it was the aroma of sex – it was the aroma of love.

Elsa

There were now six of us who were sisters to one another and wives to Mark: Cindy, Melanie, Sheila, KC, Brita, and me. We tried to find a vocabulary for what we were to one another and couldn’t come up with anything better. A few other terms we tolerated were fiancées, girlfriends, lovers, and sex toys. There was at least one term we didn’t like and neither did Mark: harem.

Put six other women together with one man they all loved and you’d have a melee that would draw the police and press from miles around. This wasn’t our group.

We knew we were in an unusual situation, and so we were especially solicitous with each other, always seeking to give more than our share to each relationship. We were hardly in uniform agreement about everything, but a culture of give and take, negotiation, and compromise developed between us that I’m not sure Mark was even aware of. He just saw a harmonious group of women who he loved and who loved him.

When we had a problem with one particular person, we adopted a process of approaching that person and inviting them to be ‘with’ us. The two of us would go off and make love – sexual sapphic love. We would suck, lick, lap, sixty-nine, finger, use toys, kiss, and anything else we could think of to make love with that person and to be loved by that person. Once we were sexually sated, we would then talk about the problem, if it even existed any longer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.