Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Mark Gives The Experience. Elsa and Cindy Try New Skills

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Mark Gives The Experience. Elsa and Cindy Try New Skills - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Brita asked if I would stay overnight with her, and I did. We cuddled together in her large bed, and in the middle of the night we made love again. We ate breakfast in the nude, and then I fucked her on her kitchen table. It was just the right height. After that we showered together.

“Can you stay today? I have meetings this morning, but I’m pretty sure I can blow off the afternoon.” Brita asked.

“I’ll make it happen. Does that include dinner and another sleepover?” I teased.

She gave me an enigmatic smile, “But of course. I want you again and again in case you haven’t figured that out.” Brita came into my arms and gave me a heartwarming and passionate kiss. If we hadn’t just made love I might have responded more than I did.

She asked, “What had you planned today?”

“Morning flight to Barcelona, afternoon of business with one of my subsidiaries, and then a flight home.”

“Will your girls mind you staying over another night?”

“I don’t think so. I’ll call them this afternoon. One question, when will you be coming to the states next? They’ll want to meet you.”

Brita picked up her iPhone and punched and scrolled around the screen. “I scheduled myself for a week there the end of February – Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Denver.” She looked up.

“Come early and stay late,” I told her. “Stay with us for as long as you can.”

“Is that wise? Won’t they be jealous?”

“Yes, it’s wise, and no, they won’t be jealous,” I said, “but do expect a sexual time during your visit. My girls can be very friendly.”

Brita broke into a bright smile. “Oh, wonderful.”

Brita set me up in a conference room near her office, and arranged for me to have a secretary for the day. I ended up doing a video conference call with the men in Barcelona, a point I think they appreciated instead of having to worry about my physical presence that included heavy security.

I did arrange with my pilots and security for a Saturday morning trip home. Lucas was with me on the trip, and he scurried around making sure I had another day of coverage while in Denmark. I told him we’d be leaving early work, had indefinite plans, would go to dinner, and that I would be staying at Ms. Thorsen’s home again that night. He didn’t blink, but I did see the corners of his mouth twitch at that news. I felt sure he liked my new sex life and the presence of four scantily clad girls at home.

I spent the day on the phone except for the video conference call with my Spanish friends.

I talked to each of the four women awaiting my arrival at home. I was frank with them, obeying the edict I’d received months earlier from Elsa.

One conversation started, “Elsa, I’m staying an extra day in Denmark, and I will be home on Saturday morning.”

“Oh, we’ll miss you. What’s happening?”

“In part I’ve rearranged the trip. The woman who runs the pharmaceutical house I bought into is very nice, and she invited me to stay with her last night and tonight. We had such a good time that I really wanted to take her up on her offer to stay another evening.”

“Sex?”

“Yes; a lot of it. You will like her. She’s going to come and stay with us in February, unless I can talk her into coming over earlier for some reason.”

“Romance?”

“Kind of, but nothing to worry about. I’m not changing rides. I love you as much as ever; nothing has changed other than I have met a new interesting person. I think you will like her as much as I do.”

“Good.”

There was a silence, and Elsa said, “Errr, we girls met some interesting guys last night.”

“Sex?” I teased in the same tone of voice she’d used a moment earlier.

I heard her giggle, “Yes; a lot of it. The four of us met four great guys and we spent a good part of the night having our own little orgy at James’ apartment. We knew one of the guys – Deke is our firearms trainer out in Carson Township. We met them at Devil’s Throne. We haven’t let them know that we’re connected to you.”

I asked, “Romance?”

“Like you. The guys are interesting, smart, good jobs, great fuck buddies, but none of us are falling for them except for their sexual prowess – and they have a lot of it. We really like them though.”

“I look forward to meeting them sometime, perhaps at another barbecue.”

“Would you mind if we brought them to the condo? I’m not sure we want to yet, but I’d like your input on it.”

I thought a moment. “Elsa, we have a unique relationship in many ways. If it got out that I was living with four women I might have some explaining to do in the press and to some of my other investors. If the men come, you have to ensure that they can keep their mouths shut about what they see and learn about us. The way to do that is what’s called an NDA – a non-disclosure agreement.”

“Say more,” Elsa said.

“It’s a one pager, and says that we have the right to their testicles, their lifetime net worth, and first-born child if they talk about anything newsworthy they’ve learned about any of us. It’s pretty simple. If they sign that, then yes, you can bring them back. I’ll have Melanie prepare them and bring them home with her tonight. We’ve done this many times before for other reasons, so she had a standard form. She’ll understand immediately what’s happening and can explain it more completely to you.”

“Thank you, Lover. Since you’re away tonight, I’d like to get with the guys again ... although we did sort of decimate the playing field last night before we left them. We’ll see what they’re up for.”

I chuckled. “Remember, men have their physical limitations, especially in the face of four exceptionally hypersexed women.”

We chatted about work a little and ended the call. I had other calls with Sheila, Melanie, and Cindy, just to make sure each of my lovers felt touched by my love. I explained a little less to the others about Brita, referring them to Elsa for the details. I did have Melanie prepare the agreements for each of the guys to sign.

Brita came and stood at the door to the executive conference room about three-thirty. I ended the call. She said, “If you’re up for a chilly walk, I could show you part of downtown and the gardens – although they’re not much this time of year.”

I smiled, “Give me about fifteen minutes and I’ll be done for the day.”

I folded up my computer and papers after a last call, and we put my things in my limousine. We then rode to the city center. It was chilly and windy, but we braved the elements and window shopped along some of the streets. She helped me pick out some souvenirs for my girls too. We walked through part of Tivoli Gardens, although the place was pretty deserted. Brita told me I had to come back in the warm weather, especially at lunchtime when all the pretty young women that worked in the area came out to lie in the sun on the grass in only their little thongs.

I was surprised at how early the sun set and left us in darkness. I was used to six o’clock in my home time zone, but here things were getting dark about four o’clock. We went to a great fish restaurant for dinner, and had a long leisurely dinner. I told her about my conversation with the four other women in my life.

Brita said, “Am I now considered one of the women in your life?”

I answered her question with a question, “Do you want to be?” I smiled to indicate I was already predisposed to give a positive answer.

“Yes.”

“Then you are. You were before you asked the question.”

“Good.” Brita leaned in and kissed me. I liked having a restaurant booth that afforded us some privacy.

Our security followed us out of the restaurant to the limousine, and we were whisked away to Brita’s home. We doffed our coats and Brita came into my arms. She asked, “Is it too early to just make love all evening?”

I chortled, “It is never too early to just go to bed and make love, especially with you. Lead me to your lair.”

Brita teased, “I didn’t mention the bed ... yet.”

We were naked in five minutes and Brita led me to the kitchen. She hopped up on the kitchen counter where it made a right-angle turn in a corner. She spread her legs out over each part of the counter, leaving her pussy gaping and begging for attention.

I kissed her and then pulled a chair in front of her, sat, and started to have my dessert; my favorite actually – raw pussy. Brita had some manicured pubic hair in the area, and I didn’t mind in the least. She smelled and tasted like aroused woman.

The orgasms started before I started to add my fingers to the mix. I ate and ate and ate, and then I got to thinking about what Elsa had told me on our phone call about what Ryan had done to her – The Experience, she’d called it. She’d been very detailed, enough so that I had some confidence to try it with Brita unless she stopped me somewhere along the way.

After she was soaking wet from her own juices and from my slavering over her cunt, I picked her up and carried her to the white leather living room sofa. I laid her back on it and knelt in front of her, and picked up where I’d left off at the counter. I’d been using two fingers, and raised that to three and then all four. The more I used the more excited Brita became.

I tucked my thumb into my palm, as Elsa had explained, and wormed my hand into Brita. She groaned in pleasure as my hand popped into her. I did the knuckles against her G-spot for two orgasms, and then used my fingertip to search for her A-spot. When Brita reacted, I started to focus there. She was in heaven and apparently had no intention of stopping me.

I zealously stimulated her. I lapped and sucked on her slit and clit around where my wrist entered her body, often making forays up to her neck, breasts, and other erogenous zones. Just as Elsa had predicted, Brita started to crest, only this wasn’t like the other orgasms she’d been having or that I’d given to anyone. This started up a much steeper and much higher ramp to some platform of pleasure from which she would fall into nirvana.

Brita’s body started to arch, and her moaning and mumbling of sex words got intense, and the words dirtier and more imperative. When I sensed she was started to peak, I pinched her nipples and then put two fingers in her ass, twisting to add to the shot of sensations she was feeling.

Brita emoted, “OH, FUCK, MARK. YOU ... THIS ... I ... PEAK...”

The orgasm hit her full force. I watched the expressions on her face. Her face contorted in a mix of uncertain torture and supreme pleasure. This was the rapture – an infinite amount of bliss blasting through her body all at once. Every pleasure nerve in her body was simultaneously shooting signals to her brain to bask in the tremendous sensations any one alone could create a wonder.

Brita fainted. I laid her flat on the sofa and got her a glass of cold water. I then sat holding her and kissing her, as she remained out of it for another minute. Her eyes opened and she stared at me for a long time. I kissed her forehead.

Brita said, “I love you. I know you love me. That was the most pleasure anybody has ever given me – maybe every pleasure I’ve ever had all added together equals a fraction of what you just made happen for me. Where the fuck did you learn that?”

I kissed her again. “Elsa had it done to her last night.”

Brita sat up slightly. “Well, she’s in love with whomever did that to her. I can’t begin to tell you what that felt like ... your hand touching my sweet spot inside me, ramping me up, and then helping me crest and pushing me even further. You were fantastic. I want to talk to Elsa and compare experiences.”

“No problem. I’ll set it up tomorrow. Sheila had it done to her too.”

Brita chortled, “You’d better get home tomorrow and start doing this to your women.” She frowned, “We haven’t fucked yet. Will you come and make love to me now?”

“With great pleasure.”

Even as we went off I worried a little about Brita’s words that Elsa and Sheila might be in love with Ryan and Deke. I wondered what those feelings translated to in terms of action.

Elsa

We arranged to meet the same men we’d been with the night before at Devil’s Throne. I called Deke shortly after talking with Mark. I told him we had another free night, and hoped we could all get together again. He enthusiastically said he’d have the other three there with him at eight o’clock. I hinted that we might come back to ‘our’ place, but he didn’t pick up on the collective statement.

Once we were together, I pulled Deke out on the dance floor. Amazingly, the loud music hadn’t started yet, so we could actually sway a little on the slow numbers and talk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.