Incestuous Harem
Chapter 17: Punishing the Bratty Sister

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Punishing the Bratty Sister - Clint decides to take charge of the women in his family in the wake of his dad's death, dominating his cousin (16), his mother, his aunt, his older sister (18), his younger sister (14), and his younger cousin (15).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Thanks to Ron for beta reading this!

Vicky Samuels

“Okay, I want your worksheets filled out by tomorrow,” I said to my World History class, staring out at the students.

There were smatterings of groans that made me smile while the more driven students, who cared about their grades, nodded brightly. I tried not to linger on any one face of my students as they gathered their supplies into their backpacks, particularly one.

It was so hard not to stare at Master as I taught. I just wanted to proclaim to the class, on my knees, that Clint was my master. That I was his Aunt Slut. I would do anything for him. That my “illness” yesterday wasn’t caused by any stomach cramps, but by massive orgasms churned by the vibrator in my pussy controlled by his hands.

“Ms. Samuels,” Clint said, his baritone so strong, so manly and commanding. It reminded me of how dominating he had been with Zoey last night as she was punished. The entire harem, watching from the master bedroom via a carefully situated webcam, had all shivered as he took Zoey by the scruff of her neck and made her fully embrace the family.

God, just thinking about it made me wet.

“Yes, Clint?” I asked, walking to him, not fast to give notice, but without any hesitation. “Is there a question you need help with?”

“There is,” he said, a hint of his smile on his lips. The other students were filing out. “I—”

“Hey, Clint,” Tom Ruston said, stepping up to my nephew’s desk and blocking me from reaching it. “Man, hear you’re dating Pam Hiragawa.”

“Yeah,” Clint said, allowing only a hint of annoyance to creep into his voice. My nephew was a tall, handsome young man, dark hair and eyes, chiseled chin. Not that Tom Ruston was bad looking, even with his sandy-blond hair that was a shade too long for my taste in men.

“Congrats, man,” Tom said. “What a pull. Wish I had a girl that hot.”

Clint shrugged. “Just go up to the girl you like, be confident, and ask her out. Women love a confident man.”

“Shit, really? I just get so tongued-tied. There’s this one girl and...” He trailed off then looked behind him. “Oh, Ms. Samuels, didn’t see you. Did you... ?”

“I need to talk to her about a project,” Clint said.

“Oh, shi ... shoot, sorry, man.” Tom flashed me a smile. “Cool, I’ll get going.”

“Later,” Clint nodded, watching Tom leave. The door closed behind him.

“You’re not hanging out with your friends any longer, Master,” I said.

Clint shrugged. “I have a girlfriend now. Everyone knows when that happens...”

“The boy gets pussy-whipped.” I let out a giggle then stopped it at Clint’s look. “Sorry, Master. I didn’t mean to imply that you could ever be whipped by us pussies. Not when you have that cock.” I wiggled my hips, my pussy on fire.

He grinned at that and walked around me, staring at my tits stretching my low-cut blouse. I loved showing off my tits to my students. The boys, and sometimes a girl, drooled over them. It made me feel like such a naughty teacher. But when Clint stared, my nipples throbbed. They poked so hard against my thin bra and thinner blouse. I turned as he circled me, walking past me towards my desk. He sat down in my chair, grinning at me.

I shivered as he looked at me. I moved and stood before him, my stance wide, letting my tight pencil skirt ride up my stocking clad thighs. I leaned over, knowing he could see hits of my lacy, black bra. My tits shifted, swaying as I licked my lips.

“Did you need some ... tutoring help?” I purred. “Do you need your naughty teacher-slave to mentor you?”

“Our fun yesterday was interrupted.”

“That darned nurse,” I sighed. “She could use a vibrator shoved up her pussy. That would loosen her up.”

Clint laughed. “I bet it would.”

My heart quickened as I looked at his jeans, his cock bulging the denim. I licked my lips, quivering. It was lunch right now. No classes for either of us. We had an hour to have fun. What did he want to do to make up for our fun yesterday being cut short? I had wanted to wear the remote control vibrator all day. I didn’t even make it to his World History class.

“Bare those big tits, slave.”

“Yes, Master.” I loved saying that. My fingers flew to the buttons of my maroon blouse. One-by-one, I undid them, starting from the bottom. My tits stretched the tight garment. With each one undone, more and more strain was put on the remaining buttons. The last one, right between my two large breasts, stretched, my tits wanting to burst the garment apart.

I popped the button through the eyelet. My blouse sprang apart. My tits jiggled in my demi bra. The lacy cups restraining my breasts. I slid my fingers of both hands along the lace, following the lines of my bra and touching both my tits. My fingers met at the clasp in the front. I twisted it. My bra sprang apart.

Clint smiled as my lush tits bounced out.

“Mmm, these are the mature tits of a woman who is desperate to please her young master,” I moaned, squeezing my pillowy mounds together, my hips shaking. My pussy was so wet, soaking my panties. Maybe even my pantyhose.

Clint put his hands behind his head, grinning at me. “How will you use those tits to teach me, slave?”

I smiled, walking forward, heels clicking, hips swaying. His dick throbbed, wanting to burst out of his confines. “Well, I would teach you about the wonderful delight of a titty fuck. I would wrap these lush mounds about your cock and slide them up and down. Faster and faster. Until you exploded all over my face and tits.”

“Just the lesson I was looking for.”

I reached him and fell to my knees, not caring if I got a run in my pantyhose. I let go of my tits and slid my hands up his jeans. I loved the rough sound of my fingernails sliding over the denim. I reached his crotch, rubbing him, feeling him ache and throb. He needed this, groaning and shifting. The lust in his eyes made me quiver.

I was so lucky to please my nephew. My Master. God, I was such a cool aunt.

The fastener popped. The zipper rasped. I reached in, shoving down his boxers, and found his cock. A wicked shiver ran through me as I pulled out his cock. Hard and throbbing, the crown dark with his excitement and beading with precum. I glanced at my unlocked door. Anyone could barge in and catch me with my nephew.

With a sixteen-year-old student. I would be in so much trouble. It went against all the rules of conduct. It was illegal.

And that made me so wet.

I wrapped my tits around my nephew’s cock, sandwiching his shaft. I felt how warm he was. How hot. How he throbbed. His precum stained my flesh. My nipples ached, rubbing on his t-shirt. They ached as I slid them up and down his cock, bringing groans from both our mouths.

“The key to a successful titty fuck is twofold,” I moaned, staring up at him. “The girl has to be endowed enough to wrap her tits about a man’s cock.”

“Uh-huh,” Clint groaned. “And what else?”

“The pressure. She has to squeeze her tits about his dick, giving good friction while looking as sexy as possible.”

“You’re doing both, slave. Rub those tits up and down my cock. Demonstrate the proper titty fuck technique.”

“Yes, Master.”

I slid my tits up and down his cock, my fingers sinking into my pillowy flesh. My nipples throbbed and tingled, my pussy on fire. I wiggled my hips, the excitement rippling through me as I stared up at Clint, giving him the sexiest look possible. I wanted him to know how hot this was, how much I loved doing this.

He loved it. He groaned, staring down at me with such lusts in his eyes. His face twitched from the pleasure my sliding tits gave him. I rubbed faster and faster, more and more of his precum leaking out, making my tits slippery.

“And then,” I purred, “as a bonus, the girl can lick the tip. Adding another thrill to the man’s experience.”

I licked the tip of Clint’s cock as it appeared, gathering salty precum. He shuddered, groaning, “Oh, yes, I see. That does add something special to it.”

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, sliding my tits up and then down, his dick popping out again. My tongue flicked across his tip, making him shudder.

I loved pleasing him. It made me so hot and wet. My pussy clenched. I wanted to touch myself, to pleasure my body. But I wasn’t here to make myself feel good, but Clint. I was his slave. His slut. His pleasure mattered. He could deny mine forever, and I would be happy.

He squirmed in the seat, twitching. His pleasure built. His breathing quickened. His t-shirt was so tight, molding to his muscular physique. My fingers clenched about my tits. I slid them faster and faster, squirming, my tongue licking, flicking, eager for his cum to explode.

“And then the girl should beg for his cum to cover her,” I moaned.

“An example,” he groaned.

I grinned at him. “Oh, Master, cum all over my big tits. Cover them with your spunk. Mmm, I’m just a naughty teacher that has to be bathed by your jizz. It’s so hot and delicious.”

“Oh, yes,” he groaned. “Oh, that’s hot. Keep giving me examples, slut! Beg!”

“Yes, yes, yes, coat me, Master. Give me a pearl necklace. Let everyone see your jizz adorning my body. Plaster me in it! I want it!”

“Because you’re such a nasty whore? A dirty, filthy slut that gets off on being degraded.”

“I am! I so am! I want nothing more than to be humiliated by you! Coat me, Master!” My pussy clenched. My thighs pressed together hard, rubbing on my clit. I wanted to masturbate so badly.

“Fuck!” Clint grunted, leaning back in my chair.

His cock erupted.

I shivered, his cum spurting up out of the valley of my tits. The jizz splashed across my chin and neck. Lines of pearly cum ran down my body, reaching for my tits. More splattered my lips and cheeks. So much salty, hot spunk. It covered me. Soiled me.

I shivered, a small orgasm rippling out of my pussy. I moaned, my tits squeezed together so tight as I milked out the last drops to spill over my round tits. I stared up at him, my eyes shining with such lust.

“And then the girl has to say, ‘Thank you for covering me in your spunk, Master.’”

“You’re welcome, slut,” he groaned, breathing hard. “Fuck, that was a good lesson.”

I beamed at him.

“And now you are covered in jizz.” He grabbed his phone out of his pocket, swiped the screen. I beamed as he aimed. The phone clicked and flashed, immortalizing this moment forever. “Best lesson I’ve ever had.”

I blushed. “Thank you, Master.”

“Now, put on your bra and blouse,” he said. “You can clean up any cum on you that is showing on any exposed flesh. But the wet stains on your clothing ... You get to have those for the rest of the day.”

“Master,” I groaned. “You’re so wonderful.”

He stroked my black hair. “I just love giving my filthy sluts what they need.”

“You are a wonderful Master, Clint. Our family is perfect now.”


Alicia Elliston

I moved through the cafeteria, carrying my tray with the leftovers of my lunch. I had a spring to my step, my pigtails bouncing about my shoulders. I wished Clint were here, but Melody had whispered he was having fun with Aunt Vicky.

He was such a good Master to all the sex slaves. My big brother was awesome.

I reached the garbage can, tipping my tray over so the paper plate, napkins, and leftovers dumped into the trash. I set the tray on top and was about to head back to the table to join Melody, Pam, Zoey, and Stefani when I spotted Lee against the wall, a group of girls harassing her led by Carmelita.

I smiled. It used to be me being bullied by Carmelita and her friends, which had included Lee. That all changed on Monday when Master had the brat shave her pussy and masturbate in the locker room after our PE class.

Wanting to join in, I practically skipped over to the group.

“Why don’t you just pull down those ratty jeans and masturbate right here, slut?” Carmelita sneered. “Bet you want every girl to see your filthy, dyke cunt.”

Lee shivered, not answering.

I stared at Carmelita. She had plump lips and a gorgeous color of golden-brown skin. Her ass looked great in the hip-hugging jeans she wore. I really had an eye for girls after the last five days belonging to my big brother’s harem.

“Yeah,” I added when I arrived. “Just show everyone that your a filthy piece of poop.”

“A whore,” another girl sneered.

“A dyke slut!”

Lee shivered, her shoulders hunched, her cheeks flushed. She had been harassed a lot since Monday. And I knew she was wet right now. I could tell. Those flushed cheeks weren’t out of embarrassment but lust. She was such a fucked-up slut.

“Come on, flash that shaved snatch you’re so proud of,” Carmelita sneered.

“I don’t have permission to,” Lee answered.

“Permission. What are you, a sex slave?” I laughed. “What guy would want to touch your diseased cunt?”

Lee’s eyes shot up and met my gaze. Her face hardened. “At least a guy wants to touch my pussy. You prance around like a little girl. Like a piece of jail bait attracting all the pervs. I bet the janitors love you, but none of the guys our age do. They want a girl that’s mature. Curvy.”

I blinked in shock. I felt punched in the stomach. What was Lee doing? She wasn’t supposed to pick on me any longer. She was my sex slave. I was only saying mean things because I knew she liked it.

And to get back at her.

Tears burned my eyes.

Carmelita turned her head, gazing at me. A vicious smile crossed her lips. “Well, look at you. You look like a fucking little girl. And it has to be on purpose.” She grabbed my pigtail. “Huh? Fucking grow up. You look ridiculous. I’d say you were dressing up to tease the guys with lolita fetishes, but you’re too immature to even know anything about sex. You probably think babies come from storks.”

The tears fell down my cheeks. I wasn’t supposed to be bullied any longer.

“Look at her, she’s crying like a baby,” Lee sneered.

“Lee,” I squeaked, trying to control myself. But they were all staring at me, laughing at me. “Y-you...”

“Come on, spit it out,” Carmelita sneered. “You can talk. Or are you that much of a baby. Goo goo ga ga. Do you need a pacifier, wittle babwy?”

I turned and ran, my feet slapping on the linoleum, my pigtails bouncing around my shoulder. I had to find my big brother. This wasn’t supposed to happen any longer. They all laughed at me as I fled, that horrible, mean girl chortle echoing behind me, driving me to run faster. My vision blurred. My glasses slipped down my nose. Tears burned hot down my cheeks. I pushed past people, hating Lee. Hating Carmelita.

Lee was our sex slave. We were a happy family. How could she insult me like this? It wasn’t right. It wasn’t fair.

I burst out of the cafeteria into the emptier halls. I ran at full force to the stairs and raced up them to the second floor. I took the stairs two at a time. I darted to the right for Aunt Vicky’s classroom. I needed my big brother.

I crashed through the door, crying, “Big Brother!”

His head snapped around to me. He sat at Aunt Vicky’s desk chair. She stood, her tits covered in cum, more dripping down her face. Concern painted her. Clint stood up and was before me in moments, pulling me against his chest.

“What’s wrong, princess?” he asked his voice so gentle. He stroked my back as I cried into his chest.

It felt so good to be in his strong arms, to feel how much he loved me. I looked up at him and the words spilled out of my mouth in broken sobs. Anger crossed his face, growing with every word I spoke. His jaw set.

And I knew that Lee would pay. She was in so much trouble now.


Leann “Lee” Samuels

My stomach writhed as I waited for Clint before the school. I knew I was in so much trouble. I felt so bad for making Alicia run off crying, but I needed to be disciplined again. I needed Clint to spank me so hard he left my ass bruised and hurting for days. I needed that endorphin rush to carry me to subspace, as my mom called it.

I was a brat who needed her master’s discipline. I was so wet. My panties were soaked.

I clutched my hands before me, staring at the door, waiting for my brother to emerge. Other students passed, the guys grinning at me, some inviting me to their house so I could shave my pussy again. The girls sneered at me. Even Carmelita. Our momentary bonding over teasing Alicia had ended after my half-sister fled the cafeteria.

The school doors burst open. Clint strode out. And he was furious. My pussy clenched. I would be disciplined so hard. My nipples throbbed against my shirt. I wore no bra. My tits were little A cups. I didn’t need a bra.

“You fucking piece of shit!” he snarled, stalking at me. Behind him, Alicia, Melody, Zoey, Pam, and Stefani stepped out, their eyes burning with anger.

I took a deep breath, trying not to flinch as Clint stopped before me.

“What the fuck?” He seized my shoulder. “You fucking brat! Why the fuck are you picking on your cousin? You know better than to make Alicia cry. What the fuck is wrong with you, Lee?”

“I...”

“Huh? I thought you understood your place! And then you make her cry! Jesus Christ, are you that much of a fucking brat, Lee!”

“I ... I’m sorry, Clint ... I...”

“What? Wasn’t thinking? Forgot you weren’t a massive cunt?”

A couple of guys chortled. “She’s a filthy whore,” one called out.

“Well?”

“It was just...” I wanted to call him Master so badly. I hated that we had to pretend to be cousins in public. He was my half-brother and owner. “I just...”

“What? Are retarded, Lee? A dumb bitch that likes to hurt her family?”

So many people were watching. It was so humiliating to be yelled at in front of the school. To have my brother demean me. My hips trembled. My pussy clenched. I pressed my thighs together, loving how my clit ached.

“What is going through... ?” His words trailed off. His eyes narrowed. “Oh, fuck, Lee. Really?”

Something had changed. I frowned.

“Come on, let’s get home.”

“That’s it, big brother?” Alicia shrieked. “You should spank her for what she said to me. Right in front of the whole school!”

“That’s it,” Clint said. All the anger was gone from him. “Come on, Lee, we’re going home.”

“But...” I spluttered.

“Big brother?” gasped Alicia. She darted to him, taking his hand. “You need to punish her.”

He looked down at her. His answer was quiet. I hardly heard him. “Princess, trust me.”

And she did. The other girls of the harem moved around me. Pam confused. Melody stared at me, shaking her head, but it wasn’t anger. It was ... disappointment. I squirmed at that. Zoey rolled her eyes, holding Stefani’s hand.

I was so confused. Where was my big punishment? I wanted him to really lay into me in front of the school, the foreplay to the spanking that I knew was coming. I hoped he used one of the paddles his father owned for spanking our mothers. Or the flails or whips. There were so many fun toys my mom had showed me that I ached to feel on my ass.

I wanted them all used on me.

I climbed into the back seat of Pam’s car, Clint driving. I sat between Pam and Melody, Alicia up front, pouting. Clint adjusted the rear view mirror. I saw his eyes in it staring right at me. “How wet are you right now, slave?”

“Pretty wet, Master,” I answered.

He sighed. Why? What was wrong? Where was his anger? He should be furious at me. I did something so horrible to his little princess.

“And you didn’t mean it, did you? What you said to Alicia?”

“No, Master.” I shifted, my excitement fading. Tears built in my eyes. “I-It was very bad of me. Terrible.”

“Yes,” Alicia said.

Melody shook her head at me. “You are fucked up, Lee.”

“I’m going to punish you,” Clint said, backing the car out of the parking space.

I perked up, my pussy clenching.

“But no spanking. No being tied up. No being pissed on or humiliated.”

“What?” I asked.

“You hurt your sister so you could have pleasure,” he growled, his anger returning. “So you think that’s fair that I give you what you want? That I should reward you after you made Alicia cry?”

“I...” I swallowed. “I just ... wanted to be punished.”

“So you think if you’re a brat again you’ll get what you want.”

“That’s why you said those mean things?” Alicia’s voice quavered. “That’s horrible, Lee.”

The tears fell. I felt horrible. I buried my face in my hands, my shoulders shaking. “I’m sorry, Alicia. I ... I didn’t think about it. I just wanted to be disciplined. Ever since you spanked me so hard on Saturday, Clint, I wanted it again. I just had to wait for the bruising to fade. Oh, god, I’m horrible.”


Clint Elliston

Lee sobs echoed through the car. Everyone else was silent. I grit my teeth. I should have seen this. The little ways she had been acting bratty over the last few days. Last night, she was getting obnoxious, but I was so focused on dealing with Zoey’s lies I pushed it aside. She was acting worse and worse so I would punish her.

And if I did that, I would only be encouraging her to continue to act like a brat. I couldn’t have that. I couldn’t reward her bad behavior. I had to encourage her good behavior. She needed positive reinforcement, not negative.

Spankings, disciplines, those had to be her rewards. If she was bad, she had to be deprived of what she desired. An idea popped into my head as I pulled the car into the driveway of our home, parking it beneath the shade of the chestnut tree, its falling leaves crunching under the tires.

“Lee, do you understand what you did to Alicia?”

“I do,” she said. “I knew it was wrong, but I just wanted to be selfish. I just wanted you to spank me, Master. I loved it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.