Incestuous Harem - Cover

Incestuous Harem

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8: Mom’s Soapy Tits

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mom’s Soapy Tits - Clint decides to take charge of the women in his family in the wake of his dad's death, dominating his cousin (16), his mother, his aunt, his older sister (18), his younger sister (14), and his younger cousin (15).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Clint Elliston

The hot water poured over my body, splashing on my back as the four women of my harem—two half-sisters, a full sister, and my mom—all grabbed the body wash and lathered up each other’s bodies. I was in teenage boy heaven. I was sixteen and showering with my sexy Mom and her huge tits, her bleached-blonde hair darkening as it grew wet. She stared at me with dark, hungry eyes. My little sister Alicia, fourteen, the hair ties holding her pigtails together gone, her hair loose and brown, stared up at me with such delicious love in her eyes. She was my princess, her body petite and budding, so girlish and innocent. Pressing into my side was my half-sister Melody, blonde and sixteen. She grew up my best friend. We were so close.

I loved her and Alicia so much. They were my submissive queen and princess.

Lee was the newest member of my harem, rubbing soap on her small breasts—though compared to Alicia’s budding mounds, Lee’s were ripe and inviting. She ducked her short, black hair beneath the spray, washing out some of the piss soaked into her strands. She was a brat, acting like a girl half her age—seven instead of fifteen. And that all ended today. She understood now that our dad was dead, I was the man of the house.

And I wouldn’t put up with her behavior any longer.

She turned as she washed, her red ass, spots of purple bruising already appearing, glistening as the water sheeted down her back to her rear. I had spanked her so hard for making a huge mess in the kitchen. A mess she hadn’t actually cleaned up after I spanked her. We were distracted. Lee, it turned out, was a humiliation and pain slut, a masochist, and she got off on being degraded.

It was why she was washing all our piss off her body. She had drunk it, let it flowed over her body, and all while it was being filmed. Even now, the camera recorded, though with the glass shower door closed and foggy with steam, I doubt it could capture much now.

“Damn, I bet you and Dad had a lot of fun in here, Aunt Cheryl,” groaned Lee, looking up at my mom soaping those huge, lush tits. Mom had the biggest tits in the family, with my older sister Zoey and Aunt Vicky—Lee and Melody’s mother—tied for second place. Melody’s round breasts put her in a distant fourth, though they were still nice as they rubbed against me. “This bathtub is huge.”

“We did,” my mom smiled. “We pissed in your mom’s mouth enough times in here.”

“Tonight, she’s watching your tape,” I told Lee, staring at her well-spanked ass. “Won’t your mom be proud of you for being such a filthy slut?”

Lee shivered. “And then you’ll show everyone at school, right?”

I wouldn’t. My mom was on the tape, and she would get in a lot of trouble what with all of us being underage. “That’s right. I bet you can’t wait for that bitch friend of yours to see who you truly are.”

“That meanie will tease you and bully you,” Alicia nodded. As a nerdy, book-reading girl, she had been picked on by Lee and her friends, Carmelita at the center.

“Oh, god,” Lee moaned, shuddering. The lust in her voice made my cock hard.

“Mmm, I think the little slut wants it played across the school’s AV system. Every class seeing it, watching you piss into her mouth.” My half-sister—though until this morning I thought she was my cousin. It turned out my dad had dominated my mom and her sister, hiding it from the world. It explained a lot about our family.

“I think so,” I groaned, Melody’s soapy hands washing across my stomach as she pressed tighter into my side. Her body was so slippery.

I soaped up my hands and slid them behind her back and then down to her ass. I washed her. She winced. Like Lee, I had spanked Melody, too, but not because she was bad, though I owed her a spanking for that. I did it because I could and because she would let me. She was submissive with me.

But loved dominating Lee.

Alicia giggled. “You’re getting hard, big brother.”

“I have four sexy women in the shower with me, Princess,” I grinned at her.

Alicia, soap suds clinging to her small mounds and half-obscuring her small nipples, reached out and joined Melody’s hands. Her touch was delicate compared to Melody’s rougher wash. She was aggressive where Alicia was gentle. My dick throbbed. I had loved Melody for years, but I had never really noticed Alicia. She was so quiet, spending most of her time reading in her room. But today, since I took her cherry, I was finding her presence delightful. Her girlish, innocent personality made me want to take care of her like I was her daddy. I wanted to spoil her like my little girl princess, give her what she needed, and discipline her when she acted out.

I think I loved her, too. Different from Melody.

“Mmm, we are sexy,” Melody moaned, her hips grinding on me. I felt her landing strip on my hip, her hot pussy right below it. Despite cumming on her sister’s mouth, Melody was horny for more. With her naturally blonde locks plastered about her shoulders and tits glistening with water, she looked like a playboy model.

“Yes,” I groaned, my skin burning where my two sister-lovers washed my flesh.

Alicia pressed up to my right side, rubbing her hot pussy on my thigh, her hard nipples brushing my skin. She stared up at me with such adoration, worshiping her big brother with those soft, brown eyes. She looked even more vulnerable without her glasses on.

Damn, she was cute.

Their hands swept about my body, washing my chest and back. Alicia giggled as her small hand rubbed at my ass. She gave me a squeeze and giggled louder, her eyes flashing with obvious delight, her hot pussy throbbing harder and harder.

Before me, Mom’s breasts still glistened with soap suds as she washed her sleek thighs. At thirty-six, she was still gorgeous. The mature beauty of my sisters, face hungry, eyes delicious. She was a submissive, living as my father’s slave since she was sixteen. She was so dedicated she brought her sister, my Aunt Vicky, to his bed and he claimed her, too.

“Oh, I can’t wait for your mom to get home,” I groaned to Lee. “She’s going to ride my cock while watching us piss on you.”

“Oh, god,” Lee moaned, leaning back against the wall. Her small breasts jiggled as her hands shoved between her thighs, rubbing at her pussy, her black curls matted by soap and water. She undulated her hips. “Yes, yes, she’ll cum so hard watching it. Oh, please say she will, Clint. Please say I can watch her cum on your dick.”

“If you stay good,” I told her. “You be a brat, and you’ll be punished.”

Her eyes gleamed and she let out a shuddering moan. “Yes, Clint.”

Watching her made my cock ache. Over the water spraying down on us, I could hear her fingers slide in and out of her wet cunt. The feel of Alicia’s and Melody’s hands washing across my body didn’t help either. They were teasing me. They made me tremble and groan. My dick throbbed and ached. I had to cum again. My women were too damned sexy.

I had to fuck one of them.

But which one? I had four to chose from. They were all so willing. I could break in Alicia’s ass. I could plow my mom hard. I could make love to Melody. Or I could fuck Lee’s bratty face, ramming my cock down her throat while she gagged on it and loved every moment of being used.

“Mmm, Mommy needs to wash her big son’s cock.” She cupped her large, soapy breasts, a twinkle in her eye.

“A titty fuck?” I groaned.

She nodded her head, hips undulating. “Just sit down on the tub’s edge and let Mommy wash her big son’s cock, Sir.”

“I think he wants that, Aunt Cheryl,” laughed Melody. Her hand grasped my dick. “What do you think, Cupcake?”

Alicia’s hand joined Melody’s on my cock. “I think big brother wants our mom’s big tits washing his dick.”

“Holy shit, people do that?” Lee groaned.

“Yes,” Mom and Melody said at the same time.

I glanced at my blonde half-sister. “More porn you’ve been watching?”

“I was researching for when we finally went all the way,” Melody answered with an arched smile.

“Like watersports?”

“Perv,” she said and playfully punched my shoulder. “Stop being an asshole, Clint. I didn’t even know the term before you told me this morning.”

“I am a perv,” I grinned at her. “And so are you.” I smacked her wet ass.

She moaned, “Oh, yes, I am. You lead, I follow, Clint. Now sit your butt down and let your sexy mom wash your cock.”

I arched an eyebrow at her.

She winked at me and said, “My loving master, I just want you to be pleasured by your sexy mom.” Then she kissed me.

If she thought kissing me would make me forget her sass, she was mistaken. I was going to enjoy disciplining her tonight. As much as she would. It was why she played the game. When Melody was a smart ass, I found it endearing. When Lee did it, I found her to be an annoying brat.

Must be the difference between loving and just lusting after someone.

I squeezed Melody’s ass hard as we kissed, savoring her breasts pressed against me. She was a little breathless when we broke it, her hazel eyes unfocused. She took a step back from me and almost tripped over the tub’s edge, falling into the side of the shower. But I caught her.

She laughed. “Thanks.”

I winked at her, then I sat down on the tub’s edge. There was enough room between the tub and the shower wall to sit comfortably. The tub was deep, too. My parents had bought it large for play. The entire master suite was enhanced by my dad so he could enjoy his two sex slaves and any other women they brought to his bed.

Like Asian women. Damn, it would be hot for one of the ladies to bring a sexy Asian girl for me to enjoy. Pam Hiragawa from school popped into my head.

“Mmm, Mommy’s going to enjoy this.” She knelt before me. The spray of the shower hissed over our heads. She looked so sexy dripping in water, her breasts held out before her, glistening with soap suds, her nipples fat and hard.

“Big sis,” Alicia said, her voice soft. “Could you ... shave me?”

I groaned as Mom’s tits wrapped about my throbbing cock. My eyes flicked past her to my three sisters crowding the other end of the tub, Lee still masturbating and lost to her own world. Alicia looked so coquettish as she stood before Melody.

And then my mom slid her tits up and down my cock. Pleasure from the wet glide of her pillowy mounds sent shivers through me. My head leaned back against the wet, vinyl-smooth wall. My hands clenched as she pressed her tits tighter, forming a hot, soapy embrace. She pumped her tits up and down, the tip of my dick popping in and out of the valley of her tits.

“You want me to shave your pussy?” Melody asked, glancing at me, her eyes questioning.

I nodded once.

“I want to look ... more girlish,” Alicia whispered. “More like his little sister.” She bit her lip and looked at me. Without her glasses, I probably was a fuzzy blob to her. “Would that ... make you happy, big brother?”

“Fuck, yes,” I groaned. Right now she had wispy, blonde pubic hair, hardly hiding her tight slit. But without it... “Do it, Melody. Shave our little princess.”

“I will,” she said, subservient and excited, a naughty smile on her lips.

“Does it hurt?” Alicia asked, trembling as Melody pushed her down on the opposite side of the tub.

“Like shaving your legs or pits, but you have to be more careful. Don’t want to get a nick down there, Cupcake.”

Alicia’s eyes widened. Damn, she was cute.

“Melody will be careful. Your big sis would never hurt you,” I groaned, savoring the wet glide of my mom’s tits up and down my cock.

“Never,” Melody promised.

“Fuck,” Lee moaned. “Shave her pussy. Oh, yes. She’ll have such a cute, bald cunny. Oh, god.”

Lee thrashed as she came, her back sliding down the shower wall until she was sitting next to Alicia on the wide rim, her legs spread wide, her bush trimmed, black, thick. Though only a year older than Alicia, puberty developed her a lot more. Lee groaned, her legs spasming, her toes curling.

There was another cunt in need of shaving. An idea popped into my head. Lee had to do it somewhere more ... public.

Melody slipped naked out of the shower to get supplies while Alicia trembled, the spray falling on her and Lee’s legs. Mom’s tits slid faster and faster on my dick, the friction sending wonderful shudders through my body. My balls boiled, a load of spunk preparing to unleash across Mom’s face.

I would give her a pearl necklace. Every son should give his mom gifts.

“What are you grinning about, Sir?” Mom asked as she stared up at me with submissive adoration. It made her happy to serve.

“Just the gift I’m going to give you.”

“Mmm, your Mommy-slut loves gifts.” She licked her lips, glancing down at my cock. “Is it thick and creamy?” “Uh-huh.”

Her tongue flicked at the crown of my dick when her tits slid down. She swirled her tongue around it before her tits slid up and engulfed my shaft, making me shudder and groan. When she slid her tits down, she licked again.

Damn, it was better than I imagined. I had seen it so many time in pornos, but having my own mother do it ... Nothing was better. I loved being the man of the house. I groaned, just sitting there and letting my woman please me. My mom was my slave.

Melody slipped back in with a pink razor and a bottle of pink shaving cream. She slid the shower door shut and flashed me a smile. “How’s your titty fuck going, perv?”

“Wonderful,” I grinned at her. “Now get on your knees and shave our princess.”

She obeyed with a moan of, “Yes!”

My dick ached and throbbed as the shaving cream whooshed, a mound of pink appearing in her left hand. She rubbed it against Alicia’s pussy, coating all her blonde hairs. I could just see thanks to the angle Alicia sat at. Her small breasts rose and fell faster and faster, her breath quickening as Alicia raised the razor.

My balls convulsed. I was coming closer and closer to cumming, but not yet. I wanted to savor the titty fuck and watch my little sister being shaved by my queen. Melody looked so beautiful as she knelt, her blonde hair matted down her supple back, water running down to her ass, spilling across it. She still had red markings from her spanking.

“It’ll be fine,” Lee said and took Alicia’s hand. “Melody won’t hurt you.”

“Thanks,” Alicia said, giving Lee a smile.

Mom sucked on the tip of my cock when it emerged from her dick this time. I groaned, a spasm shooting from my body. I missed the first swipe of the razor across Alicia’s pudenda as my head tossed back. The pleasure was so sudden.

I grit my teeth, fighting the urge to cum. Mom’s eyes stared up at me, burning with delight at my reaction. She popped her lips off, rubbing her tits faster and faster. My cock throbbed in her depths, her hard nipples rubbing on my stomach.

“Do you like Mommy’s big tits sliding on your dick?” she moaned. “Does my big, strong son love it?”

“God, yes,” I groaned, the razor sliding through the pink foam, scraping across Alicia’s skin. My little sister bit her lip, staring down as her pale flesh was exposed, no blonde hair to be seen. “So good, Mom. You’re such a slut to give your own son a titty fuck.”

“Such a slut,” she moaned in agreement and sucked on the tip of my cock again. Not long, just a quick jolt, but enough to make my balls almost erupt.

“Work those titties, Aunt Cheryl,” Lee cheered, hot eyes watching, her free hand, the one not holding Alicia’s, rubbed at her black-furred cunt. “Make him cum. He deserves it for being the man of the house.”

Damn, when Lee wasn’t a brat, she was amazing.

The razor kept shaving, making that delicious, scraping slide as it made my little sister bare. Melody moved lower and lower, reaching Alicia’s pudenda. She shaved slowly, pulling the razor from Alicia’s slit to her thighs. More and more of my little sister’s bare pudenda was revealed to my sight. She looked more and more girlish, younger and younger than her fourteen years.

And the entire time, my dick was in heaven. Mom sucked every time it appeared, brief jolts of rapture that had my entire body twitching. The wet slide of her tits built the pressure in my balls. I fought against it, coming closer and closer to erupting.

“Cum all over Mommy’s big tits,” she moaned, making it even harder. “Mmm, yes. You need to cum. My big, strong son has so much jizz trapped in his balls. It’s not healthy to keep it bottled up. He needs to let it out.”

“Yes,” Lee moaned. “Mmm, cum all over her tits, Clint.”

Melody slid the razor a final time and then smiled. “Done.” She leaned aside, letting the shower’s spray wash across Alicia’s pussy, clearing off the remains of pink foam. “No hair left.”

Then Melody leaned in and licked Alicia’s bare twat.

“Fuck,” I grunted, my cock unloading. It was too hot to watch. My woman licking our little sister’s pussy made my balls erupted.

Cum spurted from between my mom’s tits. My hot spunk splashed across her neck and chin then rained across her heaving mounds as Melody took another long, slow lick up Alicia’s pussy. She shivered, toes curling.

I grunted through each blast of jizz. I shuddered, my eyes flicking from my mom’s pearl necklace to my sisters’ lesbian incest. Lee groaned beside Alicia, masturbating her pussy faster and faster. The final shudder raced through my body.

“Goddamn, that is hot,” I groaned.

“Mmm, it is,” moaned Mom, my cum dripping down her neck and across her round breasts. She lifted her tits to her lips and licked up lines of my cum. “Delicious. What a yummy gift my big, strong son gave me. Thank you, Sir.”

“You’re welcome,” I panted as Alicia squirmed on Melody’s mouth.

“Big sis,” Alicia gasped, humping her pussy against Melody’s licking tongue. “Oh, yes. Thank you for shaving me.”


Melody Samuels

“You’re welcome, Cupcake,” I moaned between licks. She tasted so fresh, with just a hint of the shaving cream remaining. I tongued her again, loving the way she shivered. Her bare pussy lips felt so wicked against my cheeks.

I felt Clint’s eyes on me, watching as I tongued our princess. I wiggled my hips, hoping he enjoyed the view as I flicked my tongue over and over through Alicia’s pussy. I savored her hot flesh rubbing on my mouth. Loved the way she shuddered and moaned.

I gasped as strong hands grabbed my ass, lifting me up so I knelt in the middle of the tub. Clint squeezed my sore rear as my tongue probed Alicia’s cunt. His fingers parted my butt-cheeks, the shower spray falling on my asshole.

“Clint,” I moaned between licks. What was he up to? He surely couldn’t have another fuck in him so soon. He just came all over Aunt Cheryl’s tits. “What are you doing back there, perv?”

“You’re the one licking your little sister’s cunt,” he laughed.

“God, I am. We’re both such pervs. I love it.”

“Mmm, love you,” he said and then his tongue licked at my pussy.

I groaned, my ass lifting as the man I loved slid his tongue through my folds. I nuzzled into Alicia’s freshly-shaved snatch, knowing Clint had the same bare delight rubbing on his face. His tongue licked hard, his hands clenching on my sore ass, memory of my spanking flashing through my thoughts.

Alicia shuddered, humping against me. Her eyes were closed, her small breasts heaving. Lee groaned beside me, shuddering as she masturbated. I couldn’t see, but I could hear her fingers sluicing through her deflowered pussy.

Clint had taken all three cherries in the family. There was no way Zoey was still a virgin. My eighteen-year-old half-sister dressed like a slut, showing off her huge tits and wearing the tightest jeans, pants, or shorts that always left her with a cameltoe Clint drooled after.

Part of me was afraid when Clint added her to the harem he would forget about the rest of us. He lusted after Zoey.

But I knew he loved me and Alicia. And he got off dominating his mom and bratty Lee. He wouldn’t abandon us. Not when he was licking my pussy, giving me pleasure, making sure I had my orgasms.

“Oh, big sis,” Alicia moaned. “Oh, yes, you’re making me so hot. I’m all tingly down there. It feels so wonderful.”

Her girlish voice excited me more. I wiggled my hips back into Clint’s licking tongue and devoured Alicia. My pussy clenched, pleasure rippling through me. His finger found my clit, rubbing it, making me squirm and spasm while his tongue dug into my hole. He swirled through the sheath. My eyes rolled back in my head. My hips wiggled back against him.

Damn, he was such a good pussy eater. I quivered, moaning and sighing into Alicia’s snatch. I stared up at her, watching her budding breasts quiver and her soft moans escape her lips. Her wet hair clung to her shoulders. She looked so scrumptious.

“Mmm, Sir, you really love eating pussy,” Aunt Cheryl purred. “I bet Melody is feeling amazing.”

“I am,” I answered. “Thank you, Clint.”

He just squeezed my ass in answer with one hand, the fingers from the other dancing on my clit. I shuddered, my pussy clenching along his probing tongue. He dug it in so deep, churning such hot pleasure through me.

And then his tongue lapped upward, sliding through my taint. He shoved fingers into my cunt, massaging my clit with his thumb as he dived his face into my crack. I groaned as he tongued my sphincter, swirling around the dirty opening.

“Clint, you are a perv! Lick my ass! I love it!”

My pussy clenched on his fingers as my tongue flailed through Alicia’s folds. Her eyes fluttered. Her spine arched. She let out soft, cute sighs of delight. Her body quivered. A flood of fresh juices poured into my mouth.

I made her cum.

“Big sis!” she squeaked as her orgasm flooded through her.

“Mmm, you look so cute, baby,” Aunt Cheryl moaned. “So cute when you cum.”

“It feels so good in my cunny,” gasped Alicia. “Oh, big sis, you make me feel so well.”

“Yes,” Lee hissed. “Yes, yes, yes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.