Across the Border
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

It was raining in February. Not normal for this part of the country. That’s why Lisa used her jacket as a make-shift umbrella to cross the sidewalk to the car parked outside the office building entrance.

The door swung open just before she reached her destination and she jumped into the passenger side. She folded the wet jacket and placed it at her feet.

Lisa looked over to the driver who sat behind the wheel, smiling at her. “Hi, Jan.”

Jan responded, “Hello, Ms. Lisa. Sorry to bring you out in this weather.”

They continued their small talk as Jan pulled away from the curb. Lisa wasn’t sure where they were going, or why Jan needed to talk to her away from the office.

When they finally pulled up to a house, Jan reached up and pushed a button which caused the garage door to open. There were at Jan’s home.

They passed through the laundry room to the living room. Jan motioned for Lisa to have a seat as she went further into the house. She soon returned with two glasses of wine.

“That’s my daughter.” Jan was referring to the large picture Lisa was looking at. It was of a pretty girl dressed in jeans and a university jersey. “That was her senior picture from high school.”

Lisa didn’t have to exaggerate when she said, “She’s very beautiful.”

Jan looked sad. “Yes. She was, wasn’t she.”

Lisa felt bad. She had never asked Jan about her personal life. “Oh, I’m so sorry. Did something happen?”

“Oh, no. She’s still alive. She just ... Well, she doesn’t look like that anymore.”

Lisa started to ask what happened, but then thought better of it. Her curiosity was not worth upsetting Jan even further. But as she was to soon find out, that story was why she was there.


It was Fall of 2000 that an excited girl of eighteen sat telling her mom of all the sororities she wanted to try to get into.

Sarah couldn’t believe it had been a month already. Last time her mom was here was the day she and her dad had helped her move into the freshman dorm.

Sarah was going to an off-campus party. Originally, her mom was only going to drive her there, but Sarah insisted that her mom join her.

The plan was to meet a lot of the sorority girls. It was all about networking. Even though freshmen weren’t allowed to join, she knew you had to make the contacts right away. At least to get into the top sororities.

When they finally got there, her mom asked, “Are you sure this is the right place?”

It was the correct address, but not what either had envisioned. It looked like an old warehouse, but there were lights on the second level and they could hear music.

Before ringing the bell, Sarah responded, “Yea. This is the place. If it’s too creepy, we can leave.”

A guy who looked in his early twenties opened the door and led them to an old freight elevator.

Once inside, he looked at Sarah’s mom. “You look kind of old for a college student.”

Sarah explained that this was her mom and that Sarah had asked her to come. “That’s not a problem, is it?”

The guy looked at Sarah and then to her mom’s large chest. Her mom tried to pull her jacket closed but that wasn’t how it was designed, and it only increased the cleavage.

With a smirk, he continued to stare at her chest until the elevator came to a stop. “Nope. Not a problem.”

By now, both Sarah and her mom were feeling uneasy. They looked at each other as the man reached down and pulled up the gate. Their feelings were soon justified.

They could tell it was a large room, even though it was dimly lit. They saw the six guys in the middle of the room as they came around the corner. It was clear they were drinking. It was clear they had been waiting. On them.

Besides old furniture back in the shadows, both women seem to notice at the same time an old mattress on the floor near where they were sitting.

The guy from the elevator yelled over to his friends, loud enough to be heard over the music. “Hey, guys. She brought her mom. Check out these tits.”

Before Sara’s mom could react, the guy from the elevator reached out and down inside the cleavage. Gripping the material of her blouse and bra, he gave it a big yank, causing Sarah’s mom to lose her footing.

While the blouse ripped and buttons flew everywhere, the bra managed to hold, leaving Sarah’s mom hanging a couple of feet off the floor.

She tried in vain to regain her balance, but with another jerk, the bra gave, sending Sarah’s mom falling to the hard floor with a loud thud.

Sarah tried to come to her mom’s aid, but she was met with a backhand that sent her sliding across the room. She was quickly helped up by two of the other guys, only to have her clothes ripped from her as they pulled her over to the mattress. She went kicking and screaming.

Still winded from the fall, Sarah’s mom was brought next to the mattress to an old couch. She was soon on her back with her head hanging off over the side. A cock was soon slide into her mouth until his balls rested on her nose. She was being throat fucked while another guy stuffed his cock into her pussy.

She could hear her daughter’s screams become muffled. She could only imagine the cock that just entered her daughter’s mouth.

Sarah was positioned on her back, propped up on her elbows. One guy was between her legs fucking her while another had his cock in her mouth, fucking her face.

Sarah had the advantage (or not) of seeing her mom. She was only a few feet away. Her mom was getting fucked, but what startled her the most was the cock shoved down her mom’s throat. It was clear her mom was having a hard time breathing.

Her mom’s thrashing about until two others guys each grabbed a breast and pulled until her mom stopped struggling. Soon the guy fucking her mouth went balls deep and held it. Sarah could see her mom’s throat swell as he emptied his load. Her mom was really fighting for air now, causing Sarah to renew her struggle despite her breasts being pulled from each side.

They just laughed and made rude comments as her mom’s face turned a deeper shade of blue. Finally, one of them spoke, “Don’t kill her, Stevie boy.”

With that, he pulled his cock out. It made a loud pooping sound as it dislodged from her throat. Sarah watched as her mom sucked in much needed air.

But soon her mom was coughing. Slimy globs of sperm came shooting out of her mouth and nose. She managed to turn her head to keep from chocking further. They all laughed some more. Mother and daughter briefly made eye contact before another cock was shoved down her mom’s throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.