Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Ben found his wife sitting at the table, drinking coffee. She was laughing at an old ‘I Love Lucy’ rerun.

“You’re up early.”

She looked up and smiled at her husband, “I haven’t been to bed.”

“What time did the boys finally crash?” By boys, he was referring to their son Josh, his wife’s half-brother Frankie, and Josh’s best friend Bill, or Billy as Lisa called him.

“I’m not sure, really. Between four and five I guess.”

Lisa looked tired.

Ben noticed a large hickie on his wife’s left breast. Frankie’s mark. Something he hadn’t seen in recent weeks. Frankie and Josh were now freshmen at the state college. They had an apartment together but were back now for the holiday break.

“Are you going to be okay for tonight? You know you can always cancel.”

They sure didn’t need the money and being the ‘company whore’ was just not as fun as it used to be, especially now that the boys were in college.

“No. I’ll be fine. Besides, everyone is expecting me to bring in the new year with a bang.”

With that, she opened her legs in a rude gesture. Ben rolled his eyes at his wife’s attempt at humor.

“You get it, right. Bang. Gang bang. See how I did that. You get it, right? Right?” She winked.

Ben tried to smile for his wife’s sake. He knew his wife’s heart hadn’t been in it for a long while. He didn’t like that she somehow thought she owed them this.

“Yea, yea. I get it.”

They both pretended to laugh.

A few hundred miles away sat a man in a chair, bound tightly with multiple straps. For him and the rest of his family, it also has been a long night.

His daughter, finally able to take all twelve inches of black man cock, was having ten more inches being fed into her ass. The cock lodged in her throat would have muffled any attempts at screaming, had she had any screams left in her.

His wife was not so lucky. Bound in a bizarre ‘ass-up’ position, only the end of the large wine-bottle could be seen as the rest was buried deep in her pussy. The large fat cucumber had long since disappeared in her ass. Her breasts were stretched and flattened to the side by 25-pound barbell plates. The weight of her body pressed her face down into the hard floor, positioned strategically so she could still see her daughter. Closing her eyes was not allowed.

The woman and her teen daughter may have been spared, had their attitude been but a bit kinder. They were both rich, snotty bitches. Then again, it might not have mattered. It was the sins of the father that brought them here.

Multiple cameras set up on tripods around the room were capturing all the action. All the lighting that was centered towards the action made the rest of the large open area seem dark and shadowy.

It was in those shadows that an elderly woman sat in a chair. Except to give out instructions to her helpers from time to time, she remained silent and without emotion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.