Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

It didn’t take long for Lisa’s blouse and skirt to find its way to the floor. She still wore her black bra and matching panties.

For his part, Phil tried to focus on the small lamp across the room while his daughter undressed him, but he couldn’t stop himself from making quick glances at his daughter’s full cleavage.

Lisa made a little growl sound as she ran her fingers across his chest. While no longer a spring chicken, Phil did stay in shape. He jogged most mornings and hit the weights two or three times a week.

Seeing her dad without his shirt reminded Lisa of Beth. After Beth’s mom died, she went to live with her grandparents for a while. That’s how she and Lisa met. Her grandparents lived next door to Lisa and her family.

Lisa’s dad rarely wore a shirt in the summer time and Lisa would often find Beth staring dreamy eyed at him. Lisa often teased her about it.

Lisa had her dad lay back on the bed so she could pull his pants off, “Beth is going to be so jealous, Daddy, she...”

Lisa stopped when she noticed her dad’s eyes get big when she mentioned Beth. With his feet still on the floor and his pants at his ankles, Lisa lay on the bed and whispered in his ear, “You and Beth?”

Her dad’s silence spoke volumes.

“When?”

Phil closed his eyes, as if to wish away this whole conversation. He knew that his daughter would confront Beth and the truth would come out, so he decided to come clean. “Remember when we rented that cabin?”

Lisa thought back. Although Beth was back living with her dad, she still visited her grandparents and Lisa often. The summer they rented that cabin, Beth and Lisa would have been fourteen.

Lisa remembered now how their trip was cut short when Beth decided she wanted to go home. She would never say why. Was that the reason?

Already, not comfortable with the situation, Phil was not liking where this conversation was going. Yet he found his cock rock hard. Lisa crawled up so she could mount him.

“Beth told me everything. I can think of only one reason why she wouldn’t have told me about you.”

Lisa slid her pussy down the full length of her dad’s cock before starting a nice steady rhythm. She leaned down so she could whisper in her dad’s ear, “You raped her, didn’t you?”

Not wanting to be here and then having his daughter accuse him of rape while she rutted his cock in and out of her cunt made Phil snap. Who was she to accuse him? Through gritted teeth, Phil responded, “She practically begged me for it.”

And just at that moment, with his cock buried deep in his daughter’s pussy, Phil felt a cock slide into his daughter’s ass. His grandson was buggering his mom. That was the final straw.

“I guess you both turned out to be whores.”

For the next two minutes, it was all Josh could do just to hang on as his mom and grandpa bucked wildly. “Words like ‘bastard’ and ‘whore’ and ‘slut’ filled the room until finally, all three lay there sweating on the bed.

It was less than a minute before Lisa jumped out of bed and picked up her clothes. Heading to the bathroom, she looked to Josh, “Get dressed. We’re done.”

Mr. Carlson knew not to ask what had happened. He figured he would find out soon enough at work. No one spoke the whole way home and it wasn’t long that Phil had his suitcase sitting by the front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.