Across the Border
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Ben was surprised to come home and find out Lisa and Josh had gotten Chinese takeout. The old Lisa would never have gotten takeout unless it was a birthday. Lisa always deemed it a waste of money.

Ben’s first thoughts were, ‘Did I forget a birthday? Maybe an anniversary? Shit. Think fast.’

“I forgot today was my birthday. Well this is a nice surprise.”

Josh laughed, “Your birthday’s not for two more months, Dad.”

Ben looked at his son, as if surprised, “Well, heck, Son. Happy Birthday!”

Josh laughed more.

Lisa was picking up on her husband’s attempt at humor, “It’s not a special occasion. I just decided to take the night off from cooking.”

Lisa did a runway pose as if she were a model, “All part of the new and improved Lisa Mom.”

“Well, I like the new Lisa Mom. She’s a lot more fun. Right Dad?”

Lisa and Josh turned full attention on Ben, who not only failed to respond to Josh’s comment but was now pouring a third glass of wine.

“Give this to your mom and this one’s for you.”

Josh handed Lisa her glass, half expecting her to take away his also. She just smiled and took one.

“I want to make a toast. This family has gone through major changes these last few days, good and bad. But we stand here today as a stronger, happier, and more loving family and that’s because of you being you, Lisa Mom. So here’s to fun and happiness and to finally realizing I have the best family ever.”

Lisa could feel the tears well up in her eyes as they all took a drink. Lisa walked over and gave her husband a big hug. Ben reached over and grabbed Josh, “Get in here, Buddy.”

Lisa starting laughing as they all stood in their 3-way embrace, “With that buildup, this better be some damn good Chinese”.

The food was good. They were about half way through dinner when Ben thought to ask, “So how was your meeting with Mr. Carlson?”

That got Josh’s attention. Lisa looked up to see both Ben and Josh looking at her.

“Oh. He got tied up so we had to reschedule for tomorrow.”

“So what did you do today, you know, without Steven there?”

“I didn’t do a whole of work, that’s for sure?”

Josh spoke up, “Sounds like you had a boring day.”

‘If you only knew’, Lisa thought.

“Actually, there is some stuff you both need to know about.”

Without bringing up how she spent most of the day stressing over going to jail or that she sold herself for thirty-two dollars a pop to three guys in a bar, Lisa did tell them all about her conversation in the car earlier.

“ ... And just remember his name is James Azzhat. I’m going to talk to Jan and maybe Mr. Carlson about him tomorrow. Never forget he’s out there.”

Not much was said the rest of the dinner.

As soon as they were done eating, though, Lisa went to her bedroom and stripped off her clothes so she could put on her new silk robe. She really liked how it felt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.