Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa sat in her office with the door closed. She couldn’t stop shaking. She was the victim here. How unfair would it be if she were to end up in prison for the rest of her life?

Lisa jumped when she heard the knock on the door. She couldn’t bring herself to answer it. She didn’t have to. The door opened. She was relieved to see that it was Jan.

Jan walked over to Lisa who was still sitting in her chair and gave her a hug.

“It’s going to all work out. Don’t worry. I just need to ask one thing right now. Does your husband know of your dalliance with Mr. Anderman?”

“Yes. I told him most everything.”

“Okay. That’s good. They can’t use that against you.”

“Should I have not told her about me and Steven?”

Jan leaned down and gave Lisa another hug, “It’s fine dear. As long as your consistent.”

Jan stepped back, viewing the mess that was Lisa, “Since Mr. Carlson won’t be able to meet with you today, he suggested you take the rest of the day off and we’ll try again in the morning. How does that sound?”

“Sure”.

So at 10 o’clock in the morning, Lisa found herself leaving work. Josh was in school. Beth and Ben were at work. She sure didn’t feel like sitting home alone. What was she going to do?

Lisa found herself walking. With no destination in mind, she walked for a couple miles until she spotted an old bar on a corner in an old part of town.

Lisa was half surprised to find it open. She walked in and found a dimly lit bar on one side and some booths and tables on the other. The whole thing couldn’t have been more than twelve feet across.

The bartender was standing there behind the bar talking to a couple of guys sitting on the other side.

“You serve alcohol here?”

The bartender smiled, “If you got money.”

Lisa responded, “Yea. I got money.”

She looked at the bottles set up behind the bar.

“Set me up with a couple shots of tequila.”

Normally she avoided tequila because she felt it got her drunk too fast. After downing the first one, she remembered she didn’t much care for the taste either. “Holy shit.”

The second one went down a bit easier. The third one, overkill at this point, went down the easiest.

“Life problems?”

It was the guy sitting closest to her.

Lisa looked up at him, “Oh yea.”

She was already feeling the shots.

“Mind if I ask what you do for a living?”

Lisa clearly was overdressed for this place.

Lisa smiled at them, “Me? I’m a whore. A big titted whore.”

She reached up and pushed her boobs together to emphasize ‘big’.

They just looked at her for a minute or so as Lisa looked around the room. The bar looked like a time capsule from forty years ago.

“So. A whore, eh? Do you mind if I ask how much you charge?”

Lisa smiled, “That depends. How much you got?”

The guy pulls out his wallet and pretends to count his money. “Damn. I only got thirty-two dollars. Maybe next time.”

She points to the other guy. “How much you got?”

He laughed, “I’m sure I could come up with thirty-two dollars.”

She points to the bartender, “Thirty-two dollars?”

The bartender smiled, “Sure Doll. Whatever you need.”

“Then it’s a deal.”

They all laughed.

Except Lisa, who couldn’t believe they thought this was a joke, “I’m serious.”

The bartender was growing tired of her joke. “And your drunk.”

“Well, yea”, Lisa responded. “That just makes being a whore easier.”

The guy sitting farthest from her leans in and asks, “So you have a place you go for this?”

Lisa looked around and pointed to one of the booths. “How bout right here.”

With that she walked to the door and turned the sign to show the bar was closed.

She was completely topless by the time she made it back to the bar.

“Ready to do this?”

The guy farthest at the bar looked at the others, “Hey. I’m in if you guys are.”

The other two stared at her big boobs jiggling in the breeze.

“Fuck it. I’m in.”

They all looked to the bartender, “Hell. Why not.”

Lisa strip off the rest of her clothes and lay back on one of the booths. They flipped coins to chose the order. The bartender was lucky to go first.

“You do have one hell of a body, Ma’am. But are you sure about this?”

Lisa reached out and undid his pants and pushed them down enough to free his cock. A little sucking and he was good to go. He was a good fuck, Lisa thought.

The second and third guys were more a blur. The booze was definitely kicking her ass.

Soon the guys were all back where they started, leaving Lisa lying on the booth. Lisa asked a couple of times if they minded her laying there. Each time they assured her she was fine.

Finally, after half an hour maybe, the bartender yelled over to her, “As sweet as you and that body of yours is, Doll, I can’t imagine someone ain’t out there missing you.”

“Oh yea. I have people who care for me. I have a thoughtful, forgiving husband and a caring, loving son, and I do mean loving. Haha. I also have a best friend who would do anything for me. But they’re not home yet. And besides, I’m just bad news.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.