Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“Mr. Azzhat. I’m Detective Julie Johansson and I’m here to ask you a few questions. I realize that you can’t talk with that ventilator, but I’m told you can communicate by shaking your head for ‘no’ and nodding for ‘yes’. Mr. Azzhat, are you up to answering a few questions for me?”

A nod.

“Good. As you were told, the other three in your car did not make it. I’m sorry for your loss. But it’s my understanding that when they brought you in you told them downstairs that a car ran you off the road. Is that correct?”

A nod.

“Mr. Azzhat, do you know a Steven Anderman?”

A pause and then finally, a nod.

“You went to college with him, right?”

A nod.

“In fact, the other three in your car also went to college with him. You were all part of the same fraternity, right?”

A nod.

“Mr. Azzhat. Were you all in town to meet up with Mr. Anderman?”

Another pause and then a nod.

“Did you meet up with him the night of your accident?”

A nod.

“Did you all go out drinking? Perhaps to a nearby bar?”

He shook his head.

“But you were all drinking, correct? You’re not going to get in trouble for drinking. My report shows you were not the driver. So let me rephrase my question a bit. Did you and your three friends meet up and have drinks with Mr. Anderman?”

A nod.

“But not in a bar?”

A nod.

“A restaurant?”

A head shake.

“His home then?”

A nod.

“Was there a woman there that a night?”

He closed his eyes.

“Mr. Azzhat. Was there a woman at Mr. Anderman’s condo the night you were there? The night of your accident.”

Nothing.


By the time Josh joined them in the hot tub, the others were definitely shit-faced. Which is probably when they had agreed to allow Josh a wine cooler.

“Make sure you have a bottle of water with you also before you get back in here.”

“But Mom, I just...”

Lisa pointed towards the house.

“Water.”

Josh rolled his eyes and stomped away, returning shortly with his wine cooler and a bottle of water.

“You need to make sure you stay hydrated.”

Josh slipped off the robe his mom had bought for him earlier to reveal he was naked. Beth openly stared at his semi-hard cock as he slid into the water. She looked over to see Lisa who was smiling at her.

Beth shrugged.

Josh wasted no time sliding in close to his mom. For her part, Lisa welcomed him by putting her arm around him and pulling him in close. Josh settled with his face pressed up against the top of her right breast.

They all just laid back and enjoyed the bubbling water, until Beth could sense something was going on. When she opened her eyes, she saw Lisa’s nostrils were flared and that she was breathing in short breaths though her mouth. Josh was turned in towards her. Inside Beth’s mind, a voice screams, ‘Oh my God! He’s fingering her.’

Beth continued to watch until she saw Lisa arch her back, causing her boobs to rise above the water as she let out a moan. Josh had made her cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.