Across the Border
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

With the events of the last few days, Josh had established, at least in his own mind, that the ‘don’t tell your dad’ rule no longer applied, which eased his conscience considerably. Life was much easier not having to keep secrets from his own dad.

With that, Ben saw no reason to keep anything he did with his mom from his dad. So the excitement in Josh’s voice when he told his dad, “Hey, Dad. Mom taught me how to eat pussy today” was genuine.

For his part, Ben took it well. Slowly he responded with an “Oh ... Kay”. It was clear that he had not committed fully to the smile on his face. This was all new territory.

Ben looked to his wife, who shrugged with a ‘what can I say, he did’ look.

It was clear that Josh wanted to share with his dad that he learned something cool. It could just as well have been ‘Hey, Dad. Mom taught me how to juggle today”.

It’s not like Lisa set out to teach her son the fine art of pussy licking. Like most things, it just ‘evolved’.

With Ben back at work that first day, Lisa was enjoying one of her son’s foot and leg massages. Even though Lisa had just given Josh a hand job, she noticed that he still couldn’t keep his eyes off her pussy.

Obviously, Josh had put his cock in her many, many times, but it was mostly in the heat of the moment. Finally, she asked, “Would you like to get a closer look, Josh? I don’t mind.”

To emphasize what she was talking about, Lisa spread her legs nice and wide, “Go ahead. You can even touch it if you would like.”

While Josh discovered the finer points of his mom’s pussy, Lisa soon discovered that having her son run his finger in and around her pussy was having an effect.

“You want to lick Mommy’s pussy, Baby?”

The answer was obvious and Lisa soon found her son lapping away. By the time Ben got home from work, with Lisa’s tutelage, Josh had mastered the art of eating pussy.

Lisa wasn’t the only one re-evaluating her life. Ben was also. He had almost lost his wife twice in less than a week. First, when his marriage got torpedoed, and second, when his wife became the victim of sexual assault.

Ben held up what looked like a blank DVD. “I have a surprise for later”.

The voice inside Lisa’s head screamed, ‘Oh my God, Steven did give him the video of her and Josh.’ Her actual voice responded calmly with, “What is it, Ben?”

Josh chimed in, “Yea, Dad. What is it?”

Ben held firm in not revealing the surprise, “You both will have to wait.”

Lisa spent the next couple of hours thinking through all the possible scenarios until eventually she found herself sitting on the couch with her husband and her son sitting next to her. All three were minimally dressed. Ben had on his pajama bottoms, Josh was in his boxers, and Lisa had on her panties.

With remote in hand, Ben turned on the TV and selected the DVD input.

“I downloaded this today at work.”

Lisa felt like her heart just moved up in her throat.

It was a movie. An old movie. It was the original ‘Taboo’ starring Kay Parker.

Relieved, Lisa reached out and squeezed Ben’s hand.

Josh wasn’t impressed with the video or audio quality until he realized it was a porno. He had seen porn before on the internet, but this was different. For one, he was watching with his parents, which would have made this so weird just a month ago.

Josh was especially excited when he figured out it was about a mom and her son having sex, “Way cool, Dad.”

Lisa looked to her husband and smiled, “Yea, Ben. Way cool.” Movie night was a hit.

When they got to the part where Kay’s character goes into her son’s room after the big orgy scene, Lisa made a request, “Josh, Honey. Can you go get Mommy’s toy?”

Josh knew right where it was as they had used it earlier in the day. When he returned, Josh found his mom fully naked and with her legs spread wide. He also noticed that his mom had her hand inside his dad’s pajama bottoms, which explained why his dad was leaned back with his eyes closed.

“Feels good, don’t it Dad.”

“Yes, Son. It feels very good.”

Josh knelt down, but his mom stopped him.

“I can do that. You can watch the movie.”

And so she did.

When the scene was over, sexual tension in the room was on overload.

“Josh? Would you mind?”

While the movie continued to play, movie night was over. Play time had begun.

Anyone looking in at the moment would get to see a woman jacking off a guy while he watched another guy fuck her with a large dildo.

Things had definitely taken a turn in the Mumcock household.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.