Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

It wasn’t the police. It was Jan.

“I don’t have much time. I need to talk to all of you. Please, sit.”

They all sat down together on the sofa facing Jan.

“A resident of his building found Steven’s body around 0930 hours this morning. As of right now, it’s looking like suicide.”

Jan paused long enough to look at each of them.

“Listen carefully. Last night, you and Josh left for the office around 1830 hours. At 1905 hours you entered the elevator up to your office using this security badge”, she pulled a security badge with Lisa’s name and picture on it from the inside pocket of her jacket.

“This badge is required for elevator access after 1730 hours.”

“Josh, you played minesweeper on my computer while your mom wrote up her latest field report. Lisa, you printed out a copy of that report for yourself at 2224 hours, which I have right here.”

Jan pulled the printout from a folder and handed it to Lisa.

“You got on the elevator to leave the building at 2237 hours and came straight home. Now, you would not know those exact times, but it will give a time reference for everyone. Any questions?”

“But there were people at Steven’s who would have...”

Jan stopped her. “Since you weren’t at Steven’s last night, you would not know if anyone was or was not at his residence. And if it helps ease your mind, there is nothing to indicate that anyone else was there.”

She pointed to Lisa, “Understand?”

“Yes.”

She pointed to Ben, “Understand?”

“Yea.”

She pointed to Josh, “Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now, Mr. Carlson would like you to take the rest of the week off, Lisa, but expects you in his office first thing Monday morning. Come see me first though.”

She handed Lisa a smaller piece of paper. “Here is a doctor’s excuse for Josh’s strep throat that he came down with today requiring him to be home for the rest of the week.”

“As for you”, she looked at Ben, “it would be best for you to be back at your job tomorrow. Can we count on you for that?”

Ben nodded but Jan waited until Ben finally answered, “Sure.”

“Well then. I guess that’s it.”

Lisa spoke up, “So when are the police coming?”

Jan smiled, “Why would the police come here?”

Lisa sputtered, “But...”

Jan leaned down and put her hand on Lisa’s shoulder, speaking softly, “You just need to rest up and get better.”

Lisa felt tears forming in her eyes, “Okay.”

“When I leave now, I am sure you will feel compelled to speculate about what happened with Steven last night. I’m telling you now. Don’t. No good will come of it. That would include speculating about anyone who may or may not have been at Steven’s residence last night.”

With all that said, Jan left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.