Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“I got a call from your husband yesterday. He seems to think I owe him something. I’m sure he told you all about it.” Steven laughed.

Lisa rolled her eyes, “Yea. Right.”

“I tried to explain how there was nothing to give him. That I didn’t go through with it. That nothing happened.”

“Did he believe your lies?”

“Does it matter?”

Lisa thought for a moment. “No. Not really.”

“You know, if you want my advice, you really should just kick him to the curb. In the big picture, it would be the most humane thing to do.”

“It’s not that simple. He is still Josh’s dad and I am still his wife.”

“I’m just saying, I could talk to him. Keep the blood off your hands.”

“No. I don’t want you talking to him. This is my family and I will deal with it my way. Okay?”

Steven raised his hands as in surrender, “Sure. No problem.”

Steven clapped his hands together and rubbed them briskly. “Okay then. Moving on. I have some prospective customers coming into town tonight and I need you and Josh there.”

“Tonight?” Lisa obviously wasn’t excited about hearing this. “Josh has school tomorrow. You and I have work.”

“This is work. I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important. It doesn’t have to be an all-nighter. You and Josh come and do your thing and you both go home at a decent hour.”

Lisa finally gave in, “I guess we can be there.”

Lisa and Josh showed up at seven, per Stevens instructions. Besides Steven, there were four other men. They were already shit-faced.

The night was full of crude remarks from demeaning assholes, starting as soon as they walked in the door, “Woah! You weren’t kidding, Stevie Boy. Look at those tits. You always hook us up with the best whores.”

The abuse wasn’t just aimed at her, “You know, kid, if I had a big-titted whore for a mom, I’d probably fuck her too. What’s it’s like having such a slut for a mom?”

Lisa had decided to leave when Steven pulled her to the side, “Just let them see you and Josh do your thing and then you’re out of here. I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important.”

Against her better judgement, Lisa decided to stay. “I’m so sorry for all this, Josh. Let’s just do what we came for so we can get out of here.”

They removed their clothes to cheers and jeers. “Just try to ignore them, Baby.”

With a little effort, Lisa got him hard enough to mount but it soon became clear Josh wasn’t going to finish. Finally, Lisa just climbed off. They would just go.

But that wasn’t what the guys wanted.

Lisa saw Steven talking to a couple of the others. She clearly heard Steven tell them, “No worries. I own this bitch.”

Lisa soon found herself being escorted into the bedroom. Josh started to follow when one of the assholes told him, “Kiddy time’s over. The adults will take over now.”

“Mom?”

Lisa saw that this could easily go bad for both her and Josh so she decided to just give them what they wanted so she and Josh could leave.

“It’s okay, Josh. You just wait out here for me, okay?”

Josh reluctantly watched as his mom and the others disappeared into the room.

They wasted no time getting full use out of Lisa.

“Move that ass, bitch.” Lisa felt a slap on her ass, prompting her to work the three cocks faster. The guy without his cock currently inside Lisa was working over her boobs.

“These tits remind me of that big-titted whore senior year. Remember? We fucked her and her freshman daughter.”

“Oh yeah. Britney hooked us up. The daughter was pledging their sorority or some shit.”

Lisa realized these weren’t clients. They were Steven’s old college buddies.

“Wasn’t she the one you made moo like a cow?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.