Across the Border
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa hadn’t had time to get gas before picking Josh up from school so Lisa and Josh found themselves standing in line at the local convenience store. Josh leaned in and whispered in her ear, “Mom. Will you buy cigarettes?”

Lisa gave him an odd look but did as he asked. She didn’t say anything until they were back in the car.

“So when did you start smoking?” From her tone, she was not pleased.

“Oh, no. They’re not for me.”

Lisa stared at her son for several seconds before it clicked.

“Oh! I see.”

Lisa used to smoke, but she stopped when she found out she was pregnant with Josh. Ben was never a fan and she didn’t want Josh to grow up having to deal with it.

“You know, when I become a chain smoker and die of lung cancer, it’s all on you.”

Her son suddenly looked horrified.

Lisa laughed. “Just kidding, Josh. A couple of smokes won’t kill me.”

Josh had never actually seen anyone open a pack of cigarettes so he had questions, like “Why are you hitting it against your palm?”

Finally, she pulls one out and puts it in her mouth. She wasn’t going to light it in her car.

“So, does this get you off?”

Lisa watched as her son’s face turned red. She had embarrassed him.

“I wasn’t making fun of you, Josh. Lots of guys like women who smoke. I’m guessing they see than as sluttier somehow, and whether they admit or not, guys are attracted to slutty women.”

Josh seemed to accept that explanation.

“Hold on. I have an idea.”

Josh didn’t ask where they were going, but he knew it wasn’t home. He was pleasantly surprised when his mom pulled into a cheap looking hotel.

Lisa was laughing when she came out of the office.

“I could have just made fifty bucks. The guy thought I was a hooker. But then I did just book the afternoon rate. Hell, maybe I should come back later. What do you think?”

Just started to say something when Lisa cut him off. “Don’t answer that. I probably don’t want to hear. I was kidding.”

Josh and his mom soon found themselves in a room that looked like it would be rented out by the hour. Lisa pulled off the bed spread and blanket, and upon inspecting the sheets, determined it was safe to stay.

Lisa looked around the rest of the room.

“Nasty. Be careful what you touch. Who knows what kind of cooties are here?”

She had him stand in the bathroom, “Wait here until I tell you I’m ready.”

Josh didn’t have to wait too long before his mom called out, “All clear!”

Josh found his mom lying naked on the bed, smoking a cigarette.

“We’re talking twenty-five for a blow job or fifty for a straight fuck. Believe me, you can’t afford anal.”

If Josh had closed his eyes, from the sound of the voice to the bad smell of the room, he would have sworn he was in a hotel with some New Jersey hooker. His mom was definitely in character.

It must have worked, because Josh was all over her and in seconds was spilling his first load into her.

Lisa managed to stay in character for about an hour until she saw a rather large cockroach climbing up the wall at which point she lost it. She hates crawly things. They sure didn’t spend the four hours they had paid for but neither one was complaining.

With all the fucking these last several days, it was nice to be reminded that his mom was a lot of fun just to be around.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.