Across the Border
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Josh was in his room playing video games when he heard loud voices. When he opened the door, he could hear his mom and dad arguing. His mom was obviously home from her girls’ night out.

Josh looked at his computer. It wasn’t even 7:30 yet. Surely, his dad didn’t think that was too late.

When he heard footsteps in the hallway, he hurried back to his chair and threw his headphones on. He didn’t want anyone thinking he was eavesdropping. He looked up to find his mom standing in his doorway.

“Grab your learner’s permit. I need you to drive me to the store.” She paused and rolled her eyes slightly. She forced a smile. “Your dad doesn’t think I should be driving any more tonight.”

Josh had to pass his dad to get to the garage. His dad just sat in his chair staring at the TV, pretending to not see him. That was fine by Josh. Seemed to Josh like a single word could set him off.

As Josh was pulling out of the drive way, his mom, still in her black dress, told him simply, “We need groceries.”

It wasn’t until they were almost to the super center that his mom spoke again, “Turn here.” A detour?

Ben was soon parked behind a strip mall that shared parking with their intended destination. As his mom opened the door to get out, she looked over at Josh, “We’re not fucking up here.”

Lisa was soon straddling her son in the back seat of the family’s SUV. Josh could tell this was all about his mom releasing steam and he was willing to do his part. With a face full of tit, she rocked his cock fast and hard.

When they were done, Lisa kissed her son, telling him to not move, as if that were possible. Josh watched as his mom grabbed something from the front.

“I grabbed this on the way out.”

It was one of his dad’s favorite t-shirts from an old rock concert. ‘Was’ being the key word. It was soon to be a cum rag.

As Lisa leaned up to release Josh’s cock from her pussy, she used the shirt to catch all the dripping cum. Once she finished wiping herself, she then folded it over and then used it to clean off Josh’s cock. She then leaned down and gave his cock-head a little kiss, “All done.”

With that done, they returned back to the front, but not until Josh watched as Lisa threw the shirt into the nearby trash bin. She turned and smiled, “I feel much better. How about you?”

Before heading in to the store, Lisa stopped her son long enough to remove her bra. She looked over to her son and gave him a most wicked smile.

If she was looking for attention, she clearly got it. The black dress alone would have warranted plenty. The fact that she wore no bra left people frozen in their tracks. Not quite the over-sized sweats she normally wore.

When they got home, Ben was already upstairs in his parent’s bedroom. Josh got to watch openly as his braless mom in the tight little black dress moved about the kitchen, making them both grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Lisa was in the process of making a bed on the couch when Josh went to his room. There would be no mother-son incest tonight. They both needed a good night sleep.

Normally, Lisa and Ben get up at 6:30. Today, with Lisa on the couch, Ben decided to get up at 5 am. Turning on lights and television, banging doors and drawers and cupboards, Ben was clearly looking for a fight. For her part, Lisa ignored him and finally, with a bang of the door, Ben left.

With just Lisa and Josh and no Ben, mother and son were able to get in a quick fuck before a quick shower together.

Even after dropping Josh off at school, Lisa found herself to work early. It was nice to be able to grab a cup of coffee and relax for a couple minutes before starting the work day.

“Great! You’re here.” It was Steven. “Carlson wants to see us in his office.” That would be Mr. Carlson, founder and CEO of the company.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.