Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa was in the kitchen, making some lunch for her and Josh, when she remembered she wanted to call Beth today.

“Lisa? Oh my God! I can’t believe this. How long has it been?”

“That’s why I’m calling. It’s been way too long. I was hoping we could do lunch this week.”

“Some of us are getting together tonight after work. Why not join us? You know, if you can get permission.”

“Ha-ha. Funny.” But not entirely untrue. Ben would never outright tell her she couldn’t go, but he would make it obvious drinks with friends would come at a cost.

Lisa looked back at all the friends she let fall away. She justified it at the time as that was just life, but now she realized it was so she could keep the peace with Ben. At what point had she given up?

“Just tell me where and when. I’ll be there.”

Lisa knew she had to be back at work tomorrow but dammit, she needed this. She needed to get her life back.

Josh was excited for his mom. Last time he saw Beth, he was ten. She was like a fun aunt. He missed her.

Lisa decided not to call her husband. She just left a note. She knew there would be consequences but she didn’t care.

Josh knew something was up between his parents and he was trying his best to stay out of it. “Mom said she was going to have some drinks with Beth and some of her friends. Isn’t that what Mom’s note said?”

As far as Josh was concerned, the note said it all. Josh knew his dad was fishing for more but he wasn’t getting it from Josh. Josh could tell his dad was not happy. Josh was just glad his dad didn’t bring up him skipping school. Maybe his mom didn’t tell him?

“Oh yea.” Josh thought to add, “Mom said that you would take care of supper.”

Ben grunted out, “Order pizza”, as he stomped off to a night of TV.

Josh had to wonder what his dad would say if he saw the pic he had of his mom walking out the door in her new little black dress? Josh helped her pick it out earlier. Josh was surprised to see his mom lay out that much money for it.

Josh was right about the money. Lisa would never have spent that much money on a dress a month ago. Of course, she didn’t have an extra ten grand in cash a month ago. Even so, she wanted to look good for her friend. To show her the old Lisa was back.

“See ladies! This is what I was up against having Lisa as my best friend. She stood next to her best friend, and turned her so they both were standing in profile. As if on a game show, she held up both hands to showcase both their breasts. “Which of the two of us got noticed first? Hell! Who’s getting all the stares tonight? Of course, you are wearing that ‘fuck-me I’m a slut’ black dress.”

Lisa laughed. “Yea, but I’m guessing you would still get first pick of any guy here. I’m sure that hasn’t changed.”

“That’s because, like before, they know I’m a sure thing. How else can I compete with knockers like yours?”

They all laughed at that. Lisa couldn’t remember the last time she had this much fun just hanging with friends.

“I still can’t believe you went to Mexico. For work. Oh my God, Lisa! You are so lucky.”

Beth and her friends, Sally and Michelle, all were impressed. And Lisa knew Beth was genuinely happy for her.

“And they let me bring my son.”

All three suddenly looked at her like she had just told them her puppy got ran over by a bus.

Lisa pulled back a little, “What?”

Beth spoke up. “Well, it’s not like you’re going to hook up when your son is with. Was that Ben’s idea?” Beth’s contempt for Ben was duly noted.

“No. Well, actually ... sort of.” Not sure how to answer, she left it with, “It’s complicated. Let’s just say, fun was had.”

“Oh my God! We want details.” It was Beth again but the other ladies were also on the edge of their seats.

Lisa’s smile became a big grin. “Next time. Tonight I need to run. Let’s all plan a weekend when we don’t have work the next day.”

Grudgingly, they all agreed. Sally added, “Yea, Lisa. You don’t want to mess up a good job like that.”

As they were leaving, Beth pulled Lisa aside. “This was fun. I hope you meant what you said about hanging out more. I’ve missed you.”

Lisa leaned in close to her friend, “I’ve missed you too.” And without thinking, Lisa pulled her friend in for a passionate kiss.

Lisa pulled away, leaving her friend a bit dazed. “Woah.” She dropped her hands quickly when she noticed they were still holding the side of Lisa’s breasts. Lisa just smiled.

“Call me tomorrow. Okay?”

Beth smiled, “Oh, I will.”

As Lisa walked away, Beth yelled behind her, “And I expect some details about Mexico. The truth!”

Lisa turned back towards her friend, “You can’t handle the truth, Beth Myers!” They both laughed. She made the phone-to-the-ear gesture, “Call me.” For effect, she added a cheesy wink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.