Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

They were both ready to get this over with by the time they heard the knock on the door. They were both handed a robe. Josh started to put his robe on, but was quickly stopped. They were to be naked under the robes.

When they entered the room, they immediately saw a small bed in the middle of the room surrounded by six tables. At each table sat a man and his young companion. Lisa felt sure none of these young women were their wives. Most of the men Lisa recognized from their first meet and greet. At the main table sat their host, Juan, who was accompanied by the twins.

No one said anything. They just sat there looking at her and her son. Lisa took this as her cue to start.

She stood up and dropped her robe to the floor and with arms raised high, slowly turned so they could all get a good look at her. When she faced back to her host, she gave her boobs a shake before turning away and bending over and spreading her cheeks. She reached under and soon her finger disappeared up into her pussy. She pulled it out, turned, and put it to her mouth, licking it a few times before taking it into her mouth and sucking it as if it were a small cock.

With that, she got behind her son and slowly pulled his robe off. His cock was sticking straight out. Lisa reached around and gave it a couple of strokes.

The rest of the room was dead silent.

Lisa pushed her son back onto the bed and leaned over to take him into her mouth. She slowly moved to her knees and was soon fucking him with her boobs.

The slurps and the moans and the groans were all exaggerated but Josh sure didn’t mind. He knew it was all part of the show.

Lisa continued to suck until she had her son’s load sprayed across her tits. With that, she took her finger and rubbed the cum onto her hard nipples before bringing each up to her mouth and sucking them clean. “So yummy.” She smacked her lips extra loud before sucking on her finger once again.

It wasn’t long before she was back sucking on her son’s cock, only this time, when he was once again hard, she straddled over him and slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

Once her son’s cock was completely buried in her pussy, she began to pump it in and out as she moved up and down. Slow at first, she gradually came up to speed. She made sure to turn and twist so her boobs flopped around wildly all while talking nasty.

“Mommy loves her baby’s cock.” “Yea. Mommy’s a whore who loves this cock.” “Oh, fuck. I can’t get enough cock.” You get the idea.

They switched it up a couple of times. First with Josh fucking her from behind, and then with Josh on top. He lasted quite a while, but eventually, Lisa could tell he was about to come.

Lisa whisper in his ear. “Pull out. They’ll like that.”

And so he did.

A few people laughed as his body, while cumming, kept fucking even though the pussy was no longer there. Lisa was quick to fix this by grabbing hold of him between her legs and stroking him off, allowing her to direct his load over her belly and chest.

Drained of all energy, Josh slowly melted down on top of his mom. She held him there between her legs, caressing his hair as if he were five again. “You did good, Sweety,” she whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.