Across the Border
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

After their morning fuck, Lisa and Josh once again met Steven at the stairs. Only today, there would be no food by the pool. Instead, Steven asked Josh if he wanted to go horseback riding.

“Can we, Mom?” Josh was clearly excited.

“Your mom and I have work. But you’ll have lots of fun without us.”

Lisa wasn’t keen on her son going without her. “I don’t know? What if something should happen?”

“They will be fine. It’s not like he will be going alone.” Steven leaned in to Lisa and in a low voice, “Besides. You want him as far away from here today as possible.”

Lisa stared at Steven for several seconds. This did not sound good. Looking back to Josh, she tried to force a happy face, “Okay. You can go. But promise you will be extra careful.”

As soon as Josh was escorted away for his day of fun, Lisa turned to Steven. He looked very uncomfortable.

“What’s going on, Steven?”

Steven told her to “relax” but his body language was screaming “be afraid”. Finally, he confessed. “Listen. I honestly don’t know what they have in store for you. It could be nothing.”

Steven was being honest about not knowing, but he knew it was not ‘nothing’. All Juan told him was that he had something special planned for his ‘American whore’.

Lisa was soon seated in a room where three men were assembling what Lisa assumed was some sort of exercise machine, but nothing like she had ever seen. In the next room, she could hear men laughing and from the smell, smoking cigars.

Lisa still hadn’t quite made out what the equipment was when it was carried into the next room, leaving Lisa alone, but not for long.

Two women who were obvious twins came in, both dressed in bikinis. Lisa could have been a mannequin in a department store to these two girls as they undressed Lisa, all the while chatting back and forth to each other.

It wasn’t until they removed her bra that they seemed to realize Lisa was a real person. The one cupped one of Lisa’s big breasts and said something to her in Spanish, which prompted the other to cup the other. Of course, Lisa had no clue what they were asking.

When they brought her into the room, the five men sitting at the table all cheered and clapped. They were playing poker.

What Lisa thought was exercise equipment was actually a fuck machine. It was like being strapped down in a gynecology chair that had been turned upside down. Her main support was a padded bar at her waist. Her legs and feet were securely strapped in with her knees spread wide. Her wrists were also secured and pulled to each side. Her head was secured in a padded ring, much like you would find on a massage table, only this one adjusted to pull her head back slightly.

With her ass high in the air, her whole body was held tightly in place accept for those large breasts, which hung down freely.

No longer able to see what was going on, Lisa knew they were doing something behind her. Something that obviously had the attention of the men at the table.

That’s when Lisa heard something she couldn’t make out. It was a steady ‘pssh’ ‘clink’ ‘pssh’ ‘clink’.

“OHHHhhh!” Lisa’s whole body jerked, causing her tits to flop wildly, which caused a big cheer from the guys. Something just entered her pussy, ‘pssh’. Then it immediately pulled out, ‘clink’. Lisa was being fucked by a machine.

Not only was it going in and out, it was also turning slightly back and forth.

“GEEE sus!” Some sort of vibrator was just pushed up onto her clit. Lisa tried to move but the restraints held tight, except for her tits which continued to dance about.

Lisa’s breathing was now in short gasps. She couldn’t help herself. The machine was working. It was getting her off.

All of a sudden, Lisa let out a long moan. She was cumming. More cheers. More moans. It was like one huge orgasm.

Lisa had no idea how long she was strapped into that thing, as she passed out several times. She also lost track of how many dicks she sucked. When she was finely freed, the two women had to practically carry her from the room.

Lisa was still in bed when Josh got back. He was all excited to tell her about his afternoon. He was with the ‘laundry’ girl and while he didn’t say it, it was obvious that they had spent the afternoon fucking.

Noticing his mom grimace slightly when she turned, Josh asked her if she had a tough day of work. Josh now knew work meant fuck.

Lisa didn’t go into detail but she did confirm she had indeed worked all afternoon and that she was ‘a bit’ sore.

Josh leaned over and gave her a big hug. “I love you, Mom.”

“I love you too, Baby.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.