Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Josh woke first the next morning and he wasted no time climbing between his mom’s legs. Lisa had to pause the action though, as she needed to pee. Josh followed her into the bathroom and watched, one more thing he never dreamed he would ever do.

Once she was done and had wiped, she wasted no time leading him back into the bedroom, her hand firmly gripped on his cock. They stood by the bed and made out before Lisa found herself bent over, getting fucked from behind.

When Lisa saw her son reach for the lube, she knew she was about to get fucked in the ass again. While she preferred straight sex, she wasn’t going to tell her son ‘no’.

For Josh, it was more about the faces his mom made as he moved his cock in and out. She looked more like she was trying to shit a big turd. Josh imagined it probably felt similar.

They were of course greeted by Steven as they made their way to the pool area. Lisa found Steven’s fingers once again pushing into her pussy. Only this time, Steven let his fork drop to the ground and before Lisa realized it, Josh was picking it up.

Josh came back up with a big grin on his face. It was then that Lisa realized Josh would assume she was okay with Steven fingering her. Wasn’t like she had objected.

As if it were timed, Jorge showed up at the table, giving them all a big hello. He stared a bit too long at Lisa’s chest before asking Josh to go swimming.

Lisa watched as Josh whispered to Jorge. They both looked back and leaned down so they could see her getting fingered. They laughed again as they both stripped naked and jumped into the pool.

“Before you join them, I figured you will want to know your next assignment. Once you’re done fucking them in the pool, you need to take Josh upstairs and explain to him how you are here because you are the company whore. He does know what a whore is, right? Anyways, if not, you will have to explain that. And also, you need to make sure he knows you have always been the company whore and that fucking clients is just what you do.”

Steven waited for a response. It took Lisa a few seconds to answer ‘Yeah’, but that may have been due to Steven’s fingers, which hadn’t stopped their probing and Lisa was actually starting to like.

Lisa found herself leaned back in her chair, staring off in space, not caring who was watching. With her shorts now gone, both boys were watching from the pool. Lisa soon let out a squeal as her legs clamped tightly together, squeezing Stevens fingers in the process. She was cumming. When she was done, Lisa opened her eyes to see her son and his friends both smiling at her.

Lisa heard her son yell over to her. “Finally Mom! Come join us now.” Lisa realized ‘I have no choice’ no longer applied. Even if she had a choice, at this point, she would choose getting fucked by her son today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.