Across the Border
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa wasn’t able to stay in bed too long. She had to go check on Josh.

So she slowly got back up and went back downstairs. Of course, she finds Steven waiting for her.

Lisa wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of knowing she was upset. “Have you seen Josh?”

“Yes. They should be returning shortly. Which brings up your next assignment.” From that evil grin on Steven’s face, she knew this could not be good.

“You will find we put some lube in your bag.” Lisa didn’t understand. “You’re going to need some because when Josh and Jorge get back, you’re going to take them upstairs and fuck them both.”

Lisa felt like all the air had just been purged from her body. With barely enough time for that to sink in, Josh and Jorge come strolling in. “Hey, Mom!”

Steven mouths the words ‘good luck’ as he leaves her with the two boys.

Lisa took a second to think. She had no choice. “Hey guys. I really need your help upstairs. Okay?”

Josh and Jorge looked at each other, shrugged, and followed Lisa up to the bedroom.

Lisa had hoped she would think of some way to if not get out of it, at least present it in a way that didn’t make her appear like a complete whore. She had nothing. ‘Whore Lisa it is’, she thought.

“Have a seat. I’ll be right back.” With that, Lisa went into the bathroom and removed all her clothes. Looking at herself in the mirror, she gave a heavy sigh and walked out.

“I need you boys to fuck me. What do you say?”

Both boys’ eyes became big as saucers as their mouths fell open. They looked at Lisa then at each other and then back to Lisa. Lisa saw she was going to have to take control so she walked over and offered each boy a breast.

“Suck, please.” Josh smiled as she used the voice she used in ‘Laundry please’. At least she would try to make it fun.

They soon were both sucking on a tit as Lisa managed to get them undressed. Once they were all naked, Lisa jump up on the bed and waved them both over to join her, “What are you waiting for?”

With a cock in each hand, Lisa let the boys continue to feast on her breasts. She thought about just letting them both take turns but then she remembered the lube comment.

“Josh, can you be a dear and get some lube out of my bag?” Lisa just hoped he would know what it is.

Josh didn’t hesitate as he looked to his new friend attached to his mom’s tit. He looked from his friend to his mom, giving her a big thumb’s up.

Lisa thought to herself, ‘maybe this isn’t so bad after all?’

That’s when Josh pulled out a large dildo from his mom’s bag. “Woah!”

“Oh God!’, Lisa thought. Seems they added more than lube, which Josh did manage to find.

No real way to make this any less awkward, so Lisa straight up asks, “Josh, Honey. How would like to fuck Mommy in the ass while I ride your friend here?”

“Sure.” Josh wasn’t really sure. He had never even imagined such a thing.

Lisa gave her son instructions as she slowly lowered herself onto Juan’s cock. For his part, he just locked his hands on her tits and lay still.

“Okay Baby. Rub some on Mommy’s butt hole and then put a little on the end of your cock.” She slowly moved up and down on Jorge’s cock as she watched Josh do as he was instructed.

“Okay, Josh. Get behind me and slip it in.” It didn’t take Josh long to find his mark and Lisa was soon stuffed with two cocks.

“Okay, just stay still and let Mommy do the work.” With that, Lisa started rocking back and forth, feeding their cocks in and out of her orifices. This wasn’t Lisa’s first double penetration. Seems ‘Queen of the Titty Fuck was not her only title.

Both boys thought this felt amazing as Lisa slowly worked their cocks. Lisa didn’t realize Jorge was working on his second come. He never lost his hard on.

Lisa felt Josh’s cock when it finally exploded up her ass. He sort of melted down onto her back, his cock still stuffed in her ass. The extra weight on her back actually made her welcome Jorge’s load even more. Lisa was getting a good workout.

Lisa and the boys spent the next several hours fucking in all the positions two teenage boys can fuck a mom. When they weren’t fucking her, they took turns fucking her with the big dildo. No one dared disturb them as they were putting on an amazing show for their hidden audience.

Finally, when Jorge finally left, Lisa and Josh took a long bath before returning to the bed. Lisa didn’t think she had another fuck in her, but she soon found herself riding her son’s cock once again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.