Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa and Josh took a shower together and put some fresh clothes on from their bags. As they opened the door to leave, they were greeted by a girl of maybe sixteen. “Laundry please.”

Probably learned to say that just today. Lisa and Josh gathered their clothes as well as the clothes they wore last night. The girl, now loaded down with clothes, did a curtsy, and then headed quickly down the hallway and out of sight.

Lisa and Josh looked at each other. “You know, Mom. I could get used to this.”

“Don’t get too used to it. When we get back home, I’m not going to show up at your door for your ‘laundry please’.” Lisa nailed the girl’s accent on ‘laundry please’. They both laughed as they made their way downstairs.

They were met by Steven at the stairs. “I see you both slept okay – eventually.” With that he winked at Josh, who assumed he was referencing the girl from last night. He had no clue they were being televised throughout the house.

Josh did notice televisions where none were before. He started to say something but then they got to their destination.

Tables were set all around the pool area, each with various foods. Josh didn’t realize how hungry he was until he smelled all that food. An elderly woman appeared before them and handed them plates. They were soon sitting under the shade of a canopy, overlooking the pool. All agreed, the food was excellent. The only problem Lisa had was that Steven was sitting with them.

It was clear that Josh hung to Steven’s every word, which irritated Lisa. Of course, to her son, Steven was cool. Since Lisa couldn’t tell him or her son what she really thought of him, she chose to just ignore him.

That proved difficult when Lisa suddenly felt Steven’s hand reach in and grab her crotch. She let out a ‘guff’ which Josh picked up on.

“You okay, Mom? Did she swallow wrong?”

Lisa tried to smile at her son, “Yea. I guess so.”

Josh continued to eye his mom as she continued to squirm in her seat. It was like she had ants in her pants, he thought. He had no clue how close to the truth he was on that. He had no clue Steven had managed to get four fingers into his mom’s pussy.

They were still sitting there when a boy of 14 showed up at their table. ‘Jorge, my man.’ Steven obviously knew him.

‘How about you take Josh down and see how the horses are doing today?”

Josh looked to his mom, clearly excited. “Sure, Baby. But be careful.” Lisa figured this would be a good time to set some ground rules with Steven.

Lisa waited for them to clear the side of the building before turning on Steven. “Don’t you ever do that again. Besides being super rude, Josh could have looked under the table at any moment.”

Steven just laughed and before she knew what was happening, Lisa found herself bent over with her shorts at her ankles, getting fucked by Steven. The help tried not to look as they scurried about, cleaning up after the lunch.

Lisa looked up as she heard someone clapping. It was their host. He wasted no time pulling her shirt up and off and set back for a nice blowjob. Steven continued fucking her from behind as Juan laid back to enjoy a nice blowjob. Juan was literally milking her tits as if they were cow udders, or perhaps in his case, goat udders.

Lisa could only hope to get this over quickly so that her son would not come back to find her like this. Lisa had no problem working two cocks and with her added effort, they both finished quickly. They actually patted themselves on the back as they walked away, leaving her with sperm dripping down her legs and down her chin.

Once they were gone, a woman appeared with a warm towel and helped her clean up. Lisa went straight back up to her room and threw herself on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.