Across the Border
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“Hey Josh”, your mom and I need to talk shop. How about you go check out the pool.” Steven lowered his voice so only the three of them could hear. “They have some real hotties out there. Practically naked.”

Reluctantly, Lisa let her son go. “Just be careful and stay away from trouble.”

Lisa soon found her and Steven up in what appeared to be his bedroom. He pointed to the bed, “Sit”.

Once she was seated, Steven moved in front of her and dropped his pants. No words necessary. He wanted her to blow him.

Lisa looked up at him, “But I’m married.” No response. While Lisa was a bit wild before she met Ben, except for her bachelorette party, she was always faithful to Ben.

While it was not fully hard, Lisa could tell Steven was larger than her husband especially its circumference. Steven had a fat one.

At first, she just licked the tip. It tasted salty and musky. With each lick, it grew until it was a very thick seven inches.

Lisa looked up at Steven one last time, hoping for some mercy but that was clearly not coming. Instead, his hands reached behind her and pulled it towards his hard cock. Lisa felt a tear run down her cheek as the large cock head slid into her mouth.

What happened next wasn’t a blow job. It was a face fuck. Fast and rough. The only silver lining for Lisa was that it didn’t last long. Steven was soon cuming, leaving Lisa gaging and spitting as slimy strands of cum trailed from her mouth.

Steven handed her a wet towel. “Here. Clean up your mess.”

Lisa wiped her face off as Steven put his pants back on. “You and your son will be going back up to the bedroom soon. Don’t think about telling your son what’s going on. Things will not end well. We have cameras set up in your room so we can see and hear everything.”

Ben reached down to play with Lisa’s boobs which warranted a dirty look from Lisa but nothing else. “This week, you need to convince everyone that you are an American mom who can’t get enough of her son’s cock.”

“For now, we will go back and mingle with everyone. When I let you know, you and Josh casually make your way up to your room. Got it?” Lisa slowly nodded before they headed back.

Lisa didn’t mingle. She stood by the table where the food was laid out. She would force a smile when appropriate. From the stares she was receiving, Lisa could only imagine what these people had been told.

Lisa was happy and relieved to see her son return. He was all excited. Seems the pool area was indeed filled with scantily clad women.

Lisa couldn’t pull her eyes away from her son. He was so happy to be here. Lisa couldn’t begin to imagine how was she was going to pull this off.

As she was thinking of possible scenarios, her thoughts were interrupted when Steven put his hand on her waist and leaned in and whispered, “Now”.

Look took a deep breath. “Hey Sweety. It’s time we go back to our room.”

Josh started to protest but Lisa gave him a look, “Please?”

“Okay, Mom.”

With that, Lisa made her way across the room, head held high, with Josh at her side. Josh didn’t notice the large screen TV being brought in as they left, but Lisa did.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.