Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“There’s only one bed.” Josh was excited to see his mom again; to let her know how cool this place was. “I guess I can make a bed on the floor.”

Lisa looked over to the bed. Images formed of her and her son. Naked. “Yea. We’ll work something out.”

Lisa was feeling a bit numb as she sat there and listened to her son go on and on about his afternoon without her. “ ... and they have a stable with lots of horses to ride and...”

Lisa let him finish telling her all about everything. When he had run out of things to say, she spoke. “I think I will lie down for a bit. Why don’t you read while I do that?”

“But Carlos said he would take me...” Lisa cut him off.

“Please, Josh. Stay here with me. Okay?”

“Okay. Sure, Mom.” While Josh was disappointed, he could tell this was important to his mom.

Lisa woke a couple of hours later to a knock on the door. She looked over right away to find Josh sitting in a chair across the room. He apparently had been sleeping also. The two women from earlier were at the door.

“I should be back shortly, Josh. Promise to wait here, okay?”

Josh knew his mom meant well and was just being overprotective, but that was starting to get old. He was not a kid any more. He was fifteen.

When Lisa finally came back to the room, Josh was speechless. Her hair and make-up was perfect. She wore a red dress that couldn’t accent her small waist and large breasts any more. Josh thought about how cool it would be if that dress were to bust open and those big jugs were to spill out. But he couldn’t say that, so he settled with, “You look incredible, Mom.”

Lisa smiled and pulled him in for a big hug before giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Thanks, Baby.” She was fighting back tears. The last thing she needed right now was for Josh to see her cry.

All eyes were on Lisa and Josh as they entered the room. Normally, Lisa liked attention, but not so much tonight.

Steven was soon by their side. With a firm grip on her son’s arm, she let Steven take them both around the room, introducing them to everyone as they went.

Finally, they came to a man in his late forties. Except for Steven, probably one of the younger men here. “Juan, may I introduce Lisa and her son Josh.”

Lisa tried to force a smile as Josh was still grinning ear to ear. Part of that grin was due to he and his mom both being handed champagne when they first walked in. Not a huge fan of the taste, but he wasn’t going to let that stop him from drinking it. He was surprised his mom was even letting him.

While Josh sipped his glass slowly, Lisa was downing them as fast as they could bring them.

Josh saw his mom’s face turn bright red when their host whispered something into her ear. Josh had no clue his mom had just found out she would be fucking more than just her son this week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.