Cuffs - Cover

Cuffs

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 9

- Laura -

The clock read 6am which normally meant go back to sleep, but this wasn’t my bed, and there were two other people in the bed with me. I gradually realized where I was and who the other occupants were. I had blindfolded and tied their wrists to their ankles, loosely though. They seemed to be fast asleep even restrained as they were. I wondered if I should make one of them lick my cunt again, or let them sleep. I think Kevin has some ideas about tomorrow, so its probably better to let them rest.

I carefully got out of bed without waking anyone and headed towards the bathroom. I peeked into the bedroom to find Kevin naked on his back with two women draped across him. It was really cute actually, the two women were holding hands across his torso, with his erect cock just barely in their grasp. I looked around and found his phone on the dresser. Flipping it so the camera was on, I tried to frame the shot perfectly. I hoped I captured it. With a smile, I put his phone back where I found it.

I quietly slipped into the bathroom and then went back to the living room. Diana and Leia had moved around a bit, but I managed to lie down between them again. I reached my arms out and gathered them back to me, my arms over their shoulders, their backs along my side, my hands resting on their bellies. They mumbled a bit but stayed asleep. All sorts of lascivious thoughts drifted through my mind as I fell asleep.

- Kevin -

I’m not sure what disturbed my sleep. Was it the hands holding my cock, a sound, or maybe one of the two women moved a bit. I loved feeling their breasts on both sides of me. I gently extracted myself from the bed, and was not surprised when Lizzie and Mary snuggled up to each other in their half awake state. They made a cute couple. I peeked into the living room to see Diana and Leia tied up on their sides. Laura was in between them, holding them to her, with her arms stretched out between their breasts and holding their stomachs. It was incredibly powerful looking, I wanted to capture this for posterity.

Going back into my bedroom to find my phone, I guess I should have expected to find Mary perched on top of Pet, holding onto the backboard of my bed. She was rocking back and forth on Pet’s face. Mary was almost whispering to her, “That’s it Pet, remind me how much I love your tongue.”

Without them noticing, I used my phone to get a picture of them and then went back into the living room. I walked around a bit to find the best angle of Laura and her two subjects for the night, before snapping a few photos. I then reviewed the photos to see which one was the best. With a smile, I went back to see the photo I took of Mary and Lizzie, and then found the photo that Laura must have taken of me and my bed companions. Wow. That was incredibly exciting.

It was still too early to stay up, so I looked back into the bedroom. Mary and Lizzie were now intertwined in some way, I couldn’t quite tell. I paused trying to decide what to do next. I’d rather leave them to themselves, but I didn’t want to wake anyone else up. In the end, I went back into my bedroom.

“You two are so sexy to watch, you make a great couple.”

Lizzie twisted her head to look at me while Mary put her head down. Maybe she had forgotten what had happened earlier. Only one way to find out, I quietly ordered, “Xena, on your back. Pet, out of bed, I need you to get something for me.” Xena trembled a bit, but then complied. After telling Pet her instructions, I pulled Xena around a bit until her head was hanging off the bed.

When Pet returned, she found Xena’s arms wrapped around my legs while my cock was trying to get all the way into her mouth. She was trying, but kept gagging.

“Pet, get back to licking her, but use the ice cubes on her nipples and clit. Play with her. Tease her, but don’t let her come. Think about what you would like and do it to her.” Pet immediately followed my instructions. I could hear Mary groaning around my cock as Pet began.

“Good girl Xena. You’re doing great. Keep trying. I’ll let you be a top when we all get up a bit later. Think about which woman you want.”

I’m pretty sure I heard “Yes Sir” mumbled by Xena.

A few more thrusts and I decided to stop for now. I was really tired and just wanted to go back to sleep, even while getting a blowjob from a lesbian. “Ok you two, enough for now, let’s try to get some more sleep before morning.”

“Yes Sir.”


The second time I woke up, I smelled bacon. Which was fantastic since I didn’t think I had any in my apartment. Pet was kneeling on the bed, patiently waiting for me to get up.

“Xena wanted to prepare breakfast for you the way I do for her. I warned her you are likely to punish her, but she insisted she knew what she was doing. Is there anything I can do for you before you get up?”

“Lizzie, be yourself for a bit, go shower or whatever you need to do. Same with Mary, we’ll have time to get back into it later.”

She got up and said, “Thank you Kevin,” before heading to the bathroom.

Diana and Leia were cleaning the living room with Laura supervising while wearing one of my dress shirts. They had broken out the cleaning supplies and were scrubbing away.

Laura came over to me with a big hug and kiss, “Kevin, how did you sleep?”

“Fine, though I woke up once during the night. I loved how the three of you looked out here. In fact, take a look for yourself. I was a bit surprised to find a photo of me that you must have taken.”

Laura flipped through the photos, smiling as she saw the ones of her. Handing the phone back, “I’ll want copies of some of those. By the way, where is Lizzie?”

“Lizzie is in the shower. I guess I’ll go check on Mary now. When they are done cleaning, lets relax the discipline until after we eat.”

“Sounds like a plan Kevin.

Mary was busy frying some bacon in one skillet and pancakes on the griddle. They smelled delicious. She looked at me with a wistful smile, “Good morning Sir. Diana said you would like bacon so I ran out to get some for you.”

“Mary, be yourself for a while. Thank you for the bacon and for cooking, it smells great. How are you feeling this morning?”

“Good, I feel good. I’ve picked out my choice by the way.”

“Choice?”

“You offered one of the women for me to top today. I’ve already had my way with Leia, Diana, and of course Pet. That leaves the last and best choice, Laura. On the other hand, I did want to help Diana with her anal virginity which I never got a chance to do last night since someone felt they needed to show me something.”

“I won’t apologize.”

“Nor should you, you gave me a choice. Can you grab me a plate?”

I helped her dish up enough food for everyone and then began taking the plates to the table. Soon enough everyone was sitting down and eating. I was very happy to see everyone was comfortable with each other at the table. They had all managed to find my dress shirts and were wearing them. I’m pretty sure I’d deal with the lack of shirts in the morning.

I wanted to keep the mellow mood so I deliberately used Diana’s real name, “Jen, thank you for suggesting the bacon and thank you Mary for cooking for all of us.”

Everyone chimed in thanking Mary.

Jen smiled, “I’ve been thinking a lot about when we were together. I’m realizing I didn’t pay much attention to what you liked at the time, I’m sorry.”

I didn’t know quite what to say to that. Laura jumped in, “Jen, it’s good that you’re realizing it now. You’re realizing a lot about yourself too. Maybe all of us have been.”

I liked where she was taking this, “I know I’ve learned a lot about myself. I’ve also learned more about each of you. It’s been surprising, but very exciting. We have a few more hours to play, and then we all have to go back to our regular lives. At least for a while.”

That last comment got the ladies all looking at each other with shy smiles on their faces.

“Ok, I have a plan in mind. Leia, help me clean up breakfast. Laura and Pet, take Diana and Xena to the shower and prepare them for me. Diana’s already shaved bare, but I want Xena the same way. Clean them inside and out for me.”

“Yes Sir!” they all responded before going in different directions.


Leia and I had already finished and were waiting for the others to get out of the shower. I had her stretched out across my lap with one arm twisted behind her. My other hand was rubbing her back and butt and then every so often spanking her, about medium intensity. My fingers would then dive into her pussy and get her excited again before repeating the process. My cock was hard, but I was more focused on how she responded than trying to figure out how to come.

SMACK

“Five Sir, thank you.”

Her bottom was rocking into my fingers when I realized she was close.

SMACK

“Six Sir, thank you.”

I slide underneath her down the couch until her head was in my lap. “Go ahead and suck me slowly. I don’t want to come.” She obeyed immediately. “I’m not quite sure what to do with you after we finish here today. It’s obvious that you were waiting for something like this. If you have something you want to add, wait and tell me when I finish. As I was saying, you shared that you were avoiding relationships because you did not want to be taken advantage of. I’m not looking for a girlfriend, but I do like what we’ve been doing here. I’d like you to think carefully about what you want and what you are looking for. I think we can help each other scratch our itches without a lot of drama. If at some point you do decide you want a relationship with someone else, I’ll gladly wish you well. In the meantime though, if you’d like to, I think you could continue to serve us here. You’d be free to have your own life, but when you need it, you could come here and we’d help you feel the way you want to. I’ll stop there, do you have anything to say?”

Leia lifted her head off my cock and looked me straight in the eyes, “No Sir, that sounds perfect, thank you.” She then carefully slid my cock back into her mouth and began sucking on me again. Her hips were flexing against the couch as she tried to come. I reached over and spanked her very red ass, “No coming yet, you need to learn some discipline.”

She lifted her head again, “Seven Sir, thank you for reminding me.” She then resumed sucking on me.

Laura came back into the room and approached me. Her eyes couldn’t keep off Leia or the color of her ass though. “Sir, Diana and Xena are prepared as you asked. What would you like me to do with them?”

“Diana first, put her on the bed on her back. Go ahead and tie her legs so they can be spread. Pet should kneel on top of Diana’s face, looking down her body. Send Xena out here naked and come join me when you’re done.”

“Yes Sir.”

Xena came out a minute later and knelt next to me, “Sir?”

“First, I want you to suck on my balls and then we’ll see.”

She said, “Yes Sir,” but did not look too happy about it. I guess I didn’t care if she looked happy, as long as she obeyed. Once she had gently begun, I pulled Leia off my cock. “Leia, go into the bedroom and begin licking Diana, but don’t let her come. If she does, you’ll be punished.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Ok Xena, come up here, across my lap.”

“Yes Sir.”

As she settled in a bit, I bent her arm, just like I had with Leia a bit earlier. “Xena, I really appreciate your submission, and I’m about to give you a reward for it. However, before I do, I want to remind you of your place and your choice. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir, I understand.”

“Excellent, let’s begin.”

SMACK

Her entire body went rigid, almost like she was doing a plank. I don’t believe this had happened to her before. After waiting a few seconds and not hearing anything from her, “I guess that one doesn’t count. Let’s begin again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.