Cuffs
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

A memory suddenly flashed to my consciousness. As a young boy, I had been wrestling one of the neighborhood kids. He was slightly bigger than me, but I was angrier, and somehow, I had overcome him. I had his arm pinned behind his back and my knee on his butt. He wasn’t going anywhere and I still had one hand free. After a few seconds, the other kids grabbed me and pulled me off. Later, we were best friends until high school when we drifted apart. The memory that suddenly came back to me was the strong sense of wonder, looking down at him. “I could do anything I want with my other hand.”

Laura was leaning back on the couch with her legs spread wide and Leia kneeling in between, licking away. Laura’s right hand was on Leia’s head, holding her tight. Diana was lying next to Laura, with her mouth right by Laura’s ear. Laura spoke up, “Sir, I gave them each a healthy snack and a drink before putting them back to work. I’ve asked Diana to tell me more about herself. Leia’s turn is next. What happened with the other two?”

“Mary and Lizzie are spending some private couple time, recovering on my bed. I see you’ve got a good hold on these two. Has Diana said anything interesting yet?”

“Oh yes Sir, she’s sharing quite a bit. I’m going to think of fun ways to let you in on her secrets. In the meantime, did you decide what you want to do for a finale tonight?” She looked down at Leia, “That’s it slut, right there, use your tongue just like that. You have such a wonderfully soft tongue, just perfect for licking my pussy.” “Sorry, Sir, I’m finding they need constant reminding and instruction.”

I reached down and pulled Leia’s tied hands up. A few inches up and her entire torso pivoted to release the pressure on her shoulders. I definitely got the feeling that if I kept pulling up, I could potentially dislocate something, so I backed off slightly. “How does that feel Leia?”

Through gritted teeth, Leia replied, “Sir, that’s incredibly painful. If you kept pulling, I would probably have to use my safe word.”

I instantly lowered her hands down to her back. “There you go, thank you for accepting your pain, but being honest about your limits.” I untied her hands and gently lifted her to her feet. Her face was covered in Laura’s juices, but I dove in, kissing her fully, which she returned eagerly. After a few seconds, I turned Leia and helped her lay back next to Laura. Looking down on all three women, I leaned over and placed each of Laura’s hands on the pussy of the women on either side of her. I then moved the appropriate hand of Leia and Diana onto Laura’s pussy. “Whoever comes last wins a prize.”

I left them and went to get a drink in the kitchen. When I returned, I could see that each woman picked a different strategy. Laura was frigging Diana very quickly, swirling around her clit, then going back to hook a finger in her pussy. For Leia though, Diana was using slow methodical swipes up and down. Leia had three fingers curled into Laura’s pussy while Diana was mashing down on Leia’s clit.

I sat down across from them and felt my cock harden even more watching the three ladies trying to win the prize. Laura was looking back and forth between the two while Leia had her eyes closed. Diana’s eyes were open, but I’m not sure she was able to see anything. Suddenly Diana started trembling and then thrusting her pelvis forward. “NO NO NO argh ugh, ohhhhh,” Diana succumbed to Laura’s fingers and orgasmed. Now it was a two person race and each of them renewed their efforts to make the other one come.

Laura was going faster and faster, but then decided to end it right now. She pinched Leia’s clit and twisted it. The shock must have been too much since Leia screamed and fell into her orgasm. Laura smiled, licked the fingers of both hands before coming to kneel at my feet with her head on the floor. “Sir, thank you for that opportunity. Maybe we should let them recover before you grant me my prize?”

I laughed. First with Leia, then with Diana, I moved them so they lying next to Laura, sucking on her breasts. I pulled each one of her legs and placed it over the hips of the other two women, spreading her wide open. She looked up at me panting, “Kevin, please, I’ve been waiting for you. Oh this is definitely a prize beyond measure.”

While she was talking, I adjusted my hips and slid into her until our hips touched. The entire time I entered her, she made a groaning whistle sort of sound, it was unmistakable. It was audible sex. I pulled out, then pushed back in, gradually speeding up my pace. Diana and Leia started rocking along to the beat I was setting within Laura, all four of us forming a greater whole.

Any hope of using my last orgasm of the night in a different way faded into memory. I came and came, feeling Laura squeezing me with her thighs and pussy at the same time. I put my arms over the other two women and sagged down, listening to Laura still reaching her own orgasm on my spurting cock.


“Sir, wake up.”

I wasn’t quite sure where I was.

It all came rushing back. I was still laying on Laura, Diana and Leia, all of whom were looking at me. I braced my hands on the couch and levered myself upright without putting more weight on the women. As soon as I was off them, Diana and Leia fell onto their backs, Laura breathed a deep breath and smiled at me, but then I heard a voice which was below me.

“Sir, may I?”

I looked down to see Pet kneeling next to me, starting at my cock with an open mouth. “Sure Pet, go ahead and clean me up.” She proceeded to lick my entire cock with her tongue sticking out. Over, under, all over, she just kept licking.

When she finished, I asked, “Is Mary ready to talk or was there something else?”

“Mary asked me to tell you that Xena is waiting for you in your bedroom.”

“Thanks Pet. Laura, when you get up, let’s open up this couch into a bed. It’s time for sleep. Pet, help them until I come get you.”

“Yes Sir. Ok girls, get up, time to get ready for bed.”

I found Mary kneeling still naked in the bedroom, but I guess from Pet’s behavior, I should really be calling her Xena. “Ok, sit up in this seat. I want you to answer as Mary, not Xena for now.”

“Ok Kevin, if that’s what you’d like.”

“Mary, I just want to hear how you’re doing. I’m sure it was a surprise what I figured out about you, you are both a top and a bottom to use your words. How do you feel now that it’s in the open?”

“I didn’t really think I was a switch, that’s the term by the way. It’s never come up at all until two nights ago. When I saw you putting the cuffs on those girls, I felt something, but I pushed it away. Again and again over the past two days, it kept coming back, though I denied it. Finally when you had tied me up, I knew it was a chance, so I grabbed it. I was worried you might take advantage of me. But then you suggested I spend time with Lizzie which was wonderful. She told me that you understood we were still a couple, separate from, well, tonight. I would not have expected a situation like this would bring us closer together, but it has. When she suggested I trade her with you, I had no idea we would wind up here, but I’m glad we did.” She paused, and then looked away before focusing on me, “I am excited to see what we do for the rest of tonight.”

I waited a few seconds to gather my thoughts. She had really opened up to me and I wanted to take care in what I said next. “We’ve only known one another less than 48 hours, but I can tell we are going to be friends for a very long time. I’m very glad that my test for you went well. I was worried that I might have misjudged. You and Lizzie are definitely your own couple, and I want no say in that. I’m not sure what happens to me next, but let’s get through tonight and we’ll see. Did Lizzie tell you we were thinking of extending into tomorrow so we can get some sleep? Are you ok with that, any time you have to be free?”

“She did mention that she would text our friends in the morning, which is fine. I like the idea of extending our time together. She also wants me to tell you ... well ... I’ve been a lesbian since high school. I went on a few innocent dates before one guy got rough with me and didn’t listen when I said No. I kicked him to make sure he understood before anything worse happened. After that, I’ve never been with a man. This will be my first time, though I would not call myself a virgin in almost any other sense.”

I reached out and held her hands. “Not tonight, for that, we need to think about it and do something special. I’ll need to speak with Lizzie as well. However, I do think we should let you experience both the top and bottom of being a switch. Let’s see how you like that.”

As I spoke, her cautious look turned into relief and a smile that only got sexier as I suggested she could still be in charge. “I’m looking forward to it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.