Cuffs - Cover

Cuffs

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 5

By the time we got back to my apartment, I was ready to sit down. The five women busied themselves with the bathrooms while I sat back on my couch and just closed my eyes.

Mary woke me when she started speaking, “Kevin, I accepted your terms before, so we’ll stay here and play tonight. Can you tell me a bit more about what you were looking for?”

I opened my eyes and found only Mary in front of me. The other women were nowhere to be found.

“To be honest, I was pretty excited by the parade. Not only by our four women, but by the guy getting the blowjob and the couple on the float. But now, I’m almost ready just to go to sleep.”

“I thought you might say that, so I suggested your two women should get ready for bed. I plan on taking full advantage of this unusual night though. I haven’t been with anyone other than Pet in a long time. I should probably tell you that she was engaged to a man before I met her. She caught him cheating with a good friend of hers. Since she’s been with me, it’s been very rare that we let other women into our bed, let alone a man. At first, I was going to say no, but she’s convinced me that this is just an unusual night, and not the end of us. She knows that I used to sleep around a lot more before her, and this lets both of us scratch some old itches. Now that we’re here though, where do you want me and the two superheroes?”

“Why don’t the three of you stay out here in the living room. This unfolds into a bed. I’ll go into the bedroom, but Mary, no closed doors. I feel like I’m still responsible for them.”

“Sure, it’s your apartment, you’re welcome to be here with us, but please don’t interfere unless you think I’m hurting them.”

“Deal.” With that, I went into the bedroom were I found two women in my bed, leaving me a space in the middle. I also found two superheroes kneeling on the floor with blindfolds on and their hand tied together behind their backs.

Pet spoke up, “Mary said you could play with them before sending them out.” On hearing that, Diana and Leia opened their mouths and licked their lips with their tongues. My sleepiness disappeared in a flash and my body shook with lust. I carefully pulled off my clothes, throwing them towards my hamper. I could see the two women below me turning their heads, trying to figure out what was going on by sound alone. My throbbing cock leading the way, I moved in front of Leia and gently placed the tip of my cock into her open mouth.

Immediately she closed her lips around me and slid her head towards my belly, swirling her tongue around my cock as it went deeper into her mouth. She was able to fit about half in before she started bobbing slowly back and forth. After a minute, I pulled out of her mouth and bent down. I slid my hand into her bronze bikini top to feel her breast. Her nipple felt like it was scratching my hand as her chest heaved on my hand. I held most of her breast in my hand and bounced it to fell it’s weight. All of this cause her to start breathing harder.

Without much warning, I pulled my hand out, turned, and pushed my cock into Diana’s mouth, catching her by surprise and leaving Leia frustrated even more. Diana had never much appreciated giving head when we were dating, but now she eagerly began licking my cock, especially when I grabbed her head. After a few seconds of this, I bent over slightly, fondled Diana’s breast from outside her costume and then pulled out of her mouth. I couldn’t wait any more and started spraying cum on their faces, trying to avoid the blindfolds. They were right next to each other, so I had no problem getting both of them. After the third spurt, I slid my cock back into Diana’s mouth for her to clean me up.

I moved their blindfolds to the top of their heads. “Ok you two, go show Mary how I’ve decorated you both. Remember, if it gets too much, use your safe words and I’ll stop whatever she’s doing.”

As they left the room, I crawled into bed to find both my charges naked and cuddly. Not surprisingly, I fell asleep quickly, holding the two women in my bed.


I woke up still hearing the scream. Laura speaking quietly to Pet said, “I think that was Leia this time, but it’s getting harder to tell the difference.”

“How long have they been going on?”

Pet answered, “You’ve been asleep for an hour and they’ve been going strong the whole time. It’s driving me crazy not to go out there, but I have to stay with you tonight.”

Laura was rubbing her hands on my chest now, when she added, “I’ve been tempted to go out there too, but wanted you to wake up first. Do you want to take us out there and see what she’s doing to them?”

Pet countered, sliding her hand onto my cock, “Or do you want to stay here with us and let them hear our screams?”

Choices choices.

“Come on, let’s see what they’re up to. Wait a second, you two are underdressed. Put your collars back on.”

Shyly, both women retrieved their collars and put them back on, being naked otherwise. I sat back on the corner of the bed and grabbed Pet by her hand, leading her to bend over and lay on my lap. “Was it your idea or Laura’s to take them off? I’m going to punish both of you, so tell me the truth.”

Pet calmly said, “It was my fault, I thought we were done with the costumes for the night.”

Laura interjected, “We both thought that, don’t punish her for that.”

“Don’t worry, you’re both going to learn to pay attention to what I want and how I want it. Laura, think carefully about how you could do better. Pet, for your part, I thought you were better trained than that?”

“I am Sir. Please remind me though.”

“Laura, hand me that rope.” She handed it over and then at my gesture, knelt in front of Pet. I took the rope and loosely tied Pet’s hands behind her back looping the rope through the ring on the collar. I adjusted my legs to better balance Pet across my lap. I could feel her breasts on the outside of my left leg and her hips on my right. I’m positive she could feel my cock along her side and upper arm. I placed my hand on her ass, rubbing it slightly. “Count for me Pet, loud enough that Mary can hear it.”

“Yes Sir, thank you for your reminder.”

SMACK

I could see the ripples in her flesh, the white handprint flushing quickly to red.

Pet said fairly loudly but calmly, “One Sir, thank you.”

“Laura, kiss her after every count and tease her nipples.”

Laura said, “Yes Sir,” while obeying my instructions. When I felt the kiss had gone on long enough, I raised my hand and brought it back down again.

SMACK

Laura pulled back enough for Pet to say, “Two Sir, thank you for the reminder.”

I gave Pet eight more smacks, varying the time between strokes and where I struck her. Her ass was pretty red but she didn’t sound like she was in any great pain. After the last stroke, I slid my hand deeper into her crack and found her sex to be a molten sticky mess. She was definitely turned on with this scene. Her hips started rising to rub herself on my fingers.

“Ok, that’s enough for you Pet, I hope you have learned your lesson. You can have your orgasm when I want you to have it.” I then untied her arms and helped her stand up. Her nipples were almost as red as her ass from Laura’s manipulations.

“Laura, your turn.”

“Yes Sir.”

In the meantime, I guess Mary had decided to do something similar since I heard Diana crying out from the other room, “Three Mistress, thank you.”

Laura draped herself across my lap and wriggled into the most comfortable position, then carefully folding her arms behind her back so I could tie them up. “I appreciate the thought Laura, but put your arms out in front of you, I want Pet to hold you down.” They moved to comply with my wish.

SMACK

I hadn’t given Laura time to anticipate it, and I guess she wasn’t as used to the sensation as it took her a few seconds to respond. “One Sir, th ... ank you.”

Pet leaned in and kissed her gently.

I was now faced with a dilemma. Smack her as hard as I had Pet to keep them even, or keep it more in the balance between exciting and painful?

Smack

I went for much a much lighter stroke, which still caused the ripples and color change, but wasn’t as loud or as painful to my hand.

“Two Sir, thank you!”

SMack

I was experimenting with the stroke, learning by doing.

“Three Sir, thank you.”

smaCK

Nope, that didn’t feel right.

“Four Sir, thank you.”

SmacK

That’s it, perfect balance. I kept it at that intensity until she had all ten strokes even though she started sobbing halfway through. To my surprise, when I felt between her legs, she was warm, but not wet in any way. I guess this was not something she was excited by, but she hadn’t resisted. I began to run my hands over her back, ass, and legs while Pet kept kissing her.

Soon enough, I felt her juices begin to run so I caressed her cunt and clit. She was breathing hard and starting to push back against my hand. I felt her orgasm begin and could hear it through their kiss. Her legs shot out straight behind her and trembled, before falling back to the ground. I could feel her shaking in the chest. I pulled her up into my lap and held her as she came down from her orgasm. Pet stayed on her knees, leaning her head against our legs.

In the background, I could hear Leia counting strokes in a low groaning voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.