Jill's Journeys - Cover

Jill's Journeys

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 13: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations - People can come of age twice, once as a kid and once when they know what they want. In this story, I and others come of age in polyamory, with a creative and sexy group of people. Rather than being fucked by lawyers, we happily fuck them, as well as other interesting people, in the Star Trek Infinite Diversity of Infinite Combinations, in search of the best human potential of Abraham Maslow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Group Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

“The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity—and the ways our differences combine to create meaning and beauty.”

Mr. Spock

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations pendant worn by Dove

Whether it was planned or not, the group was developing leaders. Lucy, of course, was clearly the matriarch. Without being explicit at first, she made me her deputy. Much to my surprise, although not among the first participants, Sandra was rapidly becoming the spiritual leader, not religiously, but as someone with the exceptional serenity of having accepted death and happily living day to day. Dove, also, was a later participant whom all sensed had immense insight into relationships.

Others led in other ways. Tana, Tony, and Diane helped people optimize their appearance, along with Sandra. Tony, Zelda, and Gigi were the leaders in physical strength, with Diane, Sandra, Tana, and Gigi helping people dance. Music was probably still emerging, but Tony was going to lead there. Marilyn, Jerry if he joined us, and I brought up the medical front.


Mike entered Gigi’s apartment, to be welcomed by Jill and Gigi. Fairly quickly, they went to the dining table, where there were a great number of small plates. He recognized sushi, various sausages, Chinese dishes that included egg rolls, and many things that he had never seen. “Mike, dinner is an experiment, with you and Jill as my guinea pigs. Everything here is what the Spanish call a small bite. Everything her can be fed by one diner to another, with chopsticks or fingers. Few things are more sensual than feeding another person, feeling their breath as you put food into warm mouths, perhaps having your fingers kissed.”

He had never thought of such an act as sexual or sensual, but he found himself getting excited -- not a difficult thing to do at his age. They sat down, which let him more easily hide his tented trousers, until he realized that Gigi had a transparent glass dining table. Mike realized that he could see most of Jill’s legs, and even a bit of stocking top. He didn’t remember her pulling down her skirt when she sat.

Mike also greatly admired Gigi, but Jill captivated him at the moment. He shook himself, hearing her talk. “Marilyn told me that you enjoy military history, but also you are a fellow Kipling fan?”

“Yes, I am.” She smiled just a little.

“I will say, Mike, that being in this group, I’ve started to go outside my limits. I’m sure you know one of my guidelines:”

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
{/div}

Jill paused. “That doesn’t preclude giving head.” Mike choked a little. “Mike, dear, I can see you looking at my legs through the table. I like being admired. Please don’t hide what you’re doing, and you’ll have, if you like, a much better view very soon.”

He croaked, “I’d like.”

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ‘em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

Mike and Jill began to chant together.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

“Had enough to eat for now, Mike? I made things that can be eaten cold, so we can leave them out and always come back to graze. Everyone, make up a plate, and let’s go to the couch.”

After sitting on the couch, Jill wiggled, her skirt going even higher. She crossed her legs, and Mike could see that her hose were opera-length, revealing little thigh -- but her mound was barely covered by a tiny thong.

“I’ll be completely honest, Mike. You turn me on. I want to play with you. Gigi approves and will help. I won’t be your first woman, will I?”

Mike was thoughtful. “You will not be my first female. You will be my first woman, as opposed to girl.”

“How can I possibly object to a handsome man that is also that precise? Mike, you are hitting my sapiosexual buttons.”

“Sapiosexual?”

“One who is sexually excited by intelligence, as I am. Come over here, before we adjourn to where we can be more comfortable.” She smiled. “Gigi is enjoying us.” Mike looked over to see Gigi pressing her hand between her legs, and breathing faster.

Cautiously, Mike slipped an arm around Jill’s shoulders. She pressed her thigh against his, purred, and turned her face to his. “Oh hell, Mike, let me not be giving odd signals. It can be difficult for a younger man to figure them out. Right now, I want your passionate kisses. A little later, I see no reason for the two, or maybe the three of us to engage in any sex acts that we can think up. Mike, there are no limits.” He groaned a little.

“If you’re groaning, and I can happily see, you aren’t fitting well in your trousers. I think everyone will be more comfortable if we go into the bedroom and remove any uncomfortable clothing. Mike, Gigi, I’m flashing back to Kipling, taking risks by being so explicit.” Both showed their approval.

When they got up, Gigi said to Mike, “I still think of myself as straight, but I’m enjoying this a lot. Watch me.” She went to the surprised Jill and gave her a passionate, open-mouthed kiss. “I don’t know if I’ll do any more, but I needed to do that, sister.” She waved a finger at Mike. “For now, just kiss Jill. I know, though, that I’ll do it again when and if you cum in her mouth.” He groaned happily.

At the bed, Mike fumbled with his clothing. Gigi went to him. “This is where I’m here to help.” She knelt to remove his shoes, then stood and unbuckled his pants. “Sit”. She slid them off, and then removed his shirt.

Jill hadn’t yet undressed, for good reason. She reached for a control, and music to strip by came out of her speakers. By no means was Jill an experienced stripper, but she was enthusiastic. With her fingertips, she brushed her torso, and teased nipples becoming more evidently erect under her blouse. Unbuttoning it, she slipped out, showing him small but perky breasts, with very hard pink nipples.

She pulled up one side, and then the other, of her skirt, flaunting her extremely attractive thighs. They were not as slim as those of Sandra’s and some others, but had taut skin over a womanly layer of softness. She spun, and dropped her skirt.

“Mike, you look uncomfortably tense. I’m honored that you are so hard for me.” She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. Bobbing her head briefly, she looked into his eyes. “I’m actually new at this. I hope it’s nice?”

“Oh my god. Yes, it’s way beyond nice.”

“Go ahead and cum. At your age, and especially if both of us help, you’ll recover in a few minutes. While you do so, I’m going to stretch out and let you explore my body. If, as you said, you’ve just been with girls, they may not fully understand themselves. We want you to become a happy expert about female anatomy, because you can excite us best if you know the good spots.”

Jill’s head bobbed and Mike soon climaxed. Her technique could develop, but a young man wouldn’t know or care. Afterwards, she stretched out for him. “Really, Mike, look closely. Howard told me that his first time, which was with a streetwalker whom he didn’t tell he was a virgin, was embarrassing because he didn’t quite know where to put it in. He looked at himself, with a penis more or less in the middle of his pubic hair, and assumed that a woman’s opening was also in the middle, further down.

“Do explore me down there. Feel the large part, the labia majora. Run your fingers over, and slightly between them, until you get the image of how they spread open.

“Up at the top is the most sensitive area, my clitoris. Touch lightly up there for now. Women vary a lot in how they like that area to be stimulated. I don’t like direct pressure, even by my own fingers. Later, I’ll show you how I masturbate. Let me mention that tongues are a different matter than fingers.” He grunted.

“Hook your fingers a little.” She demonstrated. “Slide them inside, against the front and top. Move slowly and sense the texture.” Jill gave a happy squeak. “You felt a rough area? That’s my G-spot, second in sensitivity to my clit. Just rub gently, and you will make me very happy.

“Do note that I’m quite wet. That’s natural for me, also because honestly, you excite me. If a woman isn’t wet, there’s nothing wrong with making sure she is lubricated. That can be with your mouth, or maybe with something you apply. A smart woman keeps lubricants handy. Gigi?”

Gigi brought Jill’s little treasure box. “People tell me that I have an unusual and pleasant natural flavor, reminding them of cream. You form your own opinion. But some of those people like to accent me with a chocolate lubricant, more for flavor than lubrication. There are lots of other flavors in there, though. Friends have told me strawberry works well for me. There are citrusy things.”

“Ah, Jill,” Gigi interrupted, “The cooking show is my responsibility. You’ve told him enough. Mike, take a taste -- and trust me, anything you’ve heard about unpleasant fishiness just means the woman isn’t careful to keep clean. Put your head down, and, for now, just run your tongue between her labia.” Jill wiggled happily as Mike discovered that she was, indeed, very tasty.

Jill glanced down to find Mike fully erect. “OK, let’s move up. I don’t want to say main event, as some would, because it is absolutely possible to drive each other into ecstasy with fingers and mouths. I’ll be honest -- I’m still learning anal pleasure, but I think you’ll be happy with my pussy, and vice versa.”

A questioning meow came out from under the bed. “No, Spook, he isn’t going to fuck you. Later, if you’re brave, you can come out and Mike can scratch you.” There was an acknowledging meow.

Jill got up, and knelt, in doggie position, at the edge of the bed. “While this is usually called doggie, in honor of Spook, we can also call it kitty. I’m afraid, though, that tomcats are not the greatest example of lovers.

“Anyway, this should work well for you, once I move up or down a little so we’re lined up. You can see what you’re doing much better than in the traditional missionary. If this doesn’t work, I’ll get on top of you, but, especially with Gigi watching and guiding if necessary, I think this will be great.”

“Hey, Mike, I’m just here to help right now. You do things to Jill. I promise that sooner rather than later; you’ll have full access to my body. She and I agree that you are hot, but this is her party.”


After the party, Jill and Gigi took Mike to the luxurious, multi-headed shower stall. She sat more firmly on the shower bench, and reached around him to put the two of them into a lovely rainforest of warm to hot water from the multiple showerheads. With slight giggles, she began kissing all available parts of Mike. He stirred. “Relax and enjoy it, dear. I’ve never quite done this before, and I’m finding it to be very, very nice. You have, I trust, heard of good, clean fun? This must be it.” Gigi was happy to be very strong for a woman, which was most convenient when she had to catch Mike as he nearly fainted with the force of his orgasm

They spent a playful, sensual time washing one another, simultaneously becoming familiar with each other’s bodies. Both were certainly aware of sexual appeal, but what they did was more sensual and affectionate than erotic. It was happy-making.

Eventually, feeling rather liquid themselves, they left the shower stall. A wonderful bit of luxury in the building’s apartments were towel warmers, in which she also kept a couple of fluffy terrycloth robes. Happily, they bundled into them. Gigi showed Mike how to blow-dry her hair. “A little later, Mike, we’ll go back into the hot tub. That’s more sensual and relaxing than sexual but I think you’ll like it.”


“Mom, can we talk?” Dove always regarded the breakfast, and even more the brunch, table as a good place for relaxed communications.

“What is it, Dawn, dear?”

“You’re teaching me to be unshockable, and I know you are. Now, I’ve just started to play with Mike and George. As you suggested, I kept it low-key for our first round, just mutual masturbation. I think we’re all comfortable moving to bigger games. We also, I think, recognize that since we aren’t all that experienced, it’s better to start out in pairs, not in groups.”

“That makes absolute sense. Good.”

“But what I wanted to ask about -- Mom, you’re bi, right?”

“Yep. Was it Woody Allen who said that bisexuality doubles the chance of your having a date?”

Dawn laughed with her mother. “There aren’t any girls around my age, so who is a good candidate for me to try women?”

“Let me think a little. It’s probably best with someone that is definitely bi, not principally lesbian, and someone who is pretty comfortable with her sexuality. Several people come to mind, in no special order. Marilyn. Tana. Sandra. Diane. Maybe the first two a little more, as Sandra and Diane can be athletic if not rough. Sandra, though, is incredibly empathic. I’m sure Lucy would be honored. Marilyn, I think, would be my first choice. Sandra would be next.

“Before you mention it, dear, I should not be the one to initiate you. We can always talk about incest after you’re experienced. I’m not sure how I feel about it, but if you wanted it, I’m not completely opposed. I also have no strong urge to do it.”


“Germaine, may I make a proposition or two?” Sandra asked casually, in one of our happy hours.

“Tell me more.”

“Well, first, you’re very attractive to me. Intellect, of course, is a start. You know, I assume, that I have to do a lot of weight training to put muscle where I can’t deposit fat?”

“Yes, I know.”

“Don’t you also do weight training to compensate for neurological problems that you’ve had? Sounds like we share something.”

“Sandra, I hadn’t quite thought of it in those terms, but that does make sense. And yes, I get excited by physically strong women -- before we get into things like your almost unreal beauty. Given this household, given that you’ve had fun with other female friends, sure, I’d enjoy playing with you. Didn’t you say that you have more than one proposition?”

Sandra giggled a little. “I have to watch my words with a lawyer. Seriously, I know that you’ve been in some mixed threesomes, as with Jill and Howard, or Mary and Howard. I’m wondering if you’d be willing to participate in a threesome with Jerry and me, without Jerry doing anything to you.

“I have a slightly ulterior motive. Jerry also would like to get some of his matchmaking yenta relatives off his back, even though he’s straight. If the two of you are comfortable enough together, you might solve some comparable problems. That isn’t to say that I hope you will like each other as people, as, for example, I think you both love theater. For the family thing, though, you might need to trust each other in the same room, if a masquerade called for it.”

Germaine laughed a little. “I just have this thought of taking Jerry with me to my LGBT synagogue, and watching guys melt over a former NFL player -- to find out that he’s straight, although certainly positive. Would that be cruel?

“Let’s put it this way: there’s every reason for Jerry and me, with your assistance, to become better friends. Maybe he’ll be my next Brigadoon test. I will say that while I honestly think of myself as lesbian, Howard made enough of an impression that I realize that I might be just a little bi. Absolute labels probably don’t help anyone.”


Not long after partying with Jill, Mike asked Gigi if he could spend some time with her. “Now, I find you as hot as hell, Gigi, and you did, as you remember, promise me that I’d get access to your body, as you put it. But to be honest, I want to learn from you in other ways as well. I like to cook, but I get that you could make a chef out of me.”

“Oh! I’d be honored, Mike. It’s appealing to be able to deal with you on different levels. I’m going to suggest, though, that we fuck before heading to the kitchen, so you aren’t sexually tense with me. Well, sexually tense enough to interfere with your learning, around sharp knives and boiling water.”

She had been wearing the sweats that was her usual kitchen attire. “Screw the formal!” Gigi started tearing off her clothes -- “to the bathroom, for a nice shower first. Your warmup is to wash my body.” She adjusted the shower heads. “Out of your clothes. Now, you can have fun washing me. How about soaping up and rubbing your naked...” Gigi happily leered. “wet, sudsy body against mine?” They started to wash. “Oh dear. Your hard penis seems to have gotten lost between my firm thighs. Gee, what if you moved back and forth? Especially if I kiss you ... like this?” Mike almost lost it right there. “Well, Mike, you’re more disciplined than I expected.” She moved to sit on the bench, where she opened her mouth and took his hardness into it. With that, she indeed brought him to a quick climax.”

“Now, let’s concentrate on actual washing.”

Afterwards, when they went to her bedroom, Gigi instructed Mike in the art of brushing long hair, which she made a sensual experience, completing with urging him to run his fingers through it and to bring her fragrant hair to his face. “Last one in bed is a rotten egg!” She ran to the bed and dove in, laughing happily. “I haven’t had so much pure fun in years! Get out of that robe and press your skin to mine, but crush our mouths together.” She kissed passionately, running her hands over his body. She rolled him onto his back. “We’ll do the unit on eating women later. For now,” She impaled herself on his cock and began to bounce, with cheerful intensity

After they went through several assorted orgasms, and napped a little, she rose. “I’ve got more loose sweats that should fit you. Let’s go off to the kitchen.”

“I’m glad that I have extra knives here. I’m going to start by teaching you Chinese cleaver technique. Later, we’ll go over similar cuts with a French pattern and a German pattern chef knife. Eventually, we’ll try you out, possibly at a store, on different brands, to see what best fits your hand. A couple of my knives, especially the Asian ones, have handles customized to my hand.”

Mike proved to be an adept pupil, in both the kitchen and bedroom. Later, Gigi looked seriously at him. “Remember, Mike, that this house is poly. Both of us should enjoy additional partners, maybe together. You’re a young guy, and it would be too easy for you to get a crush on me when there are lots of women to try, lots of women right here that would love to play with you. Let’s both be happy, and never jealous.”

“I get that.” They embraced.

“Now, practice cubing on that carrot. It’s easiest to trim it into a square stick first. Position the blade parallel to the length and make a long cut. Turn the carrot 90 degrees and repeat...” She guided his hands. The two quietly bonded as friends.


Tony cracked the door of the dance studio, took a deep breath, and went in. Sandra and Diane were doing graceful and energetic things that he really didn’t understand. Nevertheless, he took a deep breath and walked in. It was a little more reassuring when he realized that Marilyn, Jill, Zelda, and Tana also were in the studio, energetic but not nearly as energetic as the leaders.

“Break!” Sandra called “Hi, Tony! What brings you here? We needed a break anyway. While we don’t usually have an audience, I certainly don’t mind.”

“Actually, Sandra, I wasn’t thinking of being a spectator. I’ve heard that some NFL wide receivers do dance, to help quickness, and maybe flexibility. I thought I might have something to learn, just like I might help some of the dancers with strength training.”

“Strength training for dancers? That’s a great idea. Yes, there was some available when I was on the Redskinettes, from a couple of the team conditioning coaches. Outside that, I’ve never heard of it. Maybe that’s something to change. Diane, what do you think?”

“I like it. I’ve done some strength work in a general gym, but that’s hard unless I’m working with someone. Women’s gyms tend not to have the equipment, but a single woman in a lot of gyms gets hassled.”

Zelda nodded. “I’ve taught stretching, but would like some more pure strength. Yes, I taught some light weight work, but I really didn’t know what the hell that I was doing.”

Tana definitely approved. “As the financial person as well as a dancer getting better, I wonder if there’s a hell of an opportunity here, more for dancers, but maybe some other conditioning.”

“If you do mixed classes, from my experience, there needs to be a lot of attention to men not showing off and getting hurt.” Sandra shook her head. “I also would challenge guys, in my classes, to do my aerobics class. They tended to collapse.

“But let’s analyze this a little. Several things are being mentioned: core dance such as the ballet-based things we’re doing right now. Strength, focused on a dancer’s needs. Aerobic dance. Flexibility and stretching.

“I want to pull in a couple of more people, possibly kicking and screaming: Lucy, Howard, and Dove.”


The women came to get Dove and me, which under some circumstances, might be worrisome. Dawn was out shopping with Mike and George.

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,

And the women come out to cut up what remains,

Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains

An’ go to your Gawd like a soldier.

Go, go, go like a soldier,

Go, go, go like a soldier,

Go, go, go like a soldier,

Soldier of the Queen!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.