Jill's Journeys - Cover

Jill's Journeys

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 3: Gigi

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Gigi - People can come of age twice, once as a kid and once when they know what they want. In this story, I and others come of age in polyamory, with a creative and sexy group of people. Rather than being fucked by lawyers, we happily fuck them, as well as other interesting people, in the Star Trek Infinite Diversity of Infinite Combinations, in search of the best human potential of Abraham Maslow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Group Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Gigi, am I a fool without a mind

Or have I merely been too blind to realize?

Oh Gigi, why you’ve been growin’ up

Before my very eyes

Gigi, you’re not at all

The funny awkward little girl I knew

Oh no, overnight there’s been

A breathless change in you

Gigi, why you were tremblin’ on the brink

Was I out yonder somewhere blinkin’ at a star?

Oh Gigi, have I been standin’

Up too close or back too far?

When did your sparkle turn to fire

And your warmth become desire?

Oh, what miracle has made you

The way you are?

Oh Gigi, have I been standin’

Up too close or back too far?

When did your sparkle turn to fire

And your warmth become desire?

Oh, what miracle has made you

The way you are?

Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe

Jill arrived first. Not long afterwards, the doorbell rang, and Germaine answered it, Germaine greeted Gigi, and brought her in. My initial response was “Amazon? Jockette?” My second response was that I realized that I knew her, and she recognized me. Gigi gave me a slight negative head shake and muttered “Later, hon.”

Dressed in basketball sweats, she was well over six feet tall, with an enormous mane of light red hair, and light makeup, mostly emphasizing her green eyes. I reflected on that -- “mane” was the appropriate term. Rather than a shining Jessica Rabbit style cascade, Gigi’s hair was, in a nice way, suggestive of the power of a big cat -- she carried herself like one.

Gigi smiled at everyone, and then moved into the kitchen, carrying several shopping bags. Germaine called over to Jill and me. “Gigi is an interesting person. I knew her as a little girl, eventually getting away from a horrible home life that would have crushed a lot of other people.

“She has played semipro basketball, but dropped out of that -- I’d guess injuries. Still, she’s enough of an athlete that she’s a favorite, very highly paid, escort among professional athletes that want a girlfriend experience. I’d call her a domestic goddess. She has a child, loves to take care of kids, and, as you’ll find out, is a great cook. She had some bad experiences with the father of her daughter, and she doesn’t want to be married. Her son is a good kid -- quite mature, actually.

“I asked her over both to play with you, Howard, but also to play in the kitchen. She is really interested in culinary arts, whether as a personal chef or perhaps creating a restaurant.

“She absolutely, positively, isn’t into sexual contact with women, but she and I are friends. She doesn’t mind girl-girl sex near her, as long as she doesn’t participate. I met her when she had some legal problems with a pro team. Howard, I’m pretty sure she’ll hit it off with you, and when she does, she really enjoys the sex. Forget anything you’ve heard about working girls not liking to kiss. Damn, having watched her, I wish she’d do that to me, but trust me -- she’ll start making out with you, and then, if you’re up to it, you’ll get her off with your mouth and by fucking.

“Gigi has done some porn, and doesn’t mind being around women that are making it, as long as it’s no contact for her. I realize I’m almost describing her as homophobic, but that’s not really the case. I think of her as a good friend, just with no sexuality to it.

“I personally don’t enjoy kids, but I like watching Gigi interact with them. If I ever wound up in a household with kids, I’d like Gigi, or someone like her, in it.”

Jill gave Germaine an interested look. “I do want kids. Who knows -- maybe you’ve got a candidate for an atypical household.” That exchange reminded me of my occasional thoughts about wanting to know more about polyamory. Perhaps it would be right for me.

I looked into the kitchen, to find Gigi tossing cold rice, shrimp, grapes, and an interesting assortment of herbs. It reminded me of a Vietnamese salad roll, but in a bowl. She caught my eye and smiled, so I walked to her. “Howard, we’re cool, and we can play soon. Let’s hold off on telling people how we know each other, but my guess that can come up later. Germaine mentioned you, quite favorably, I should say.””

“Oh yes. We’ll have to see what the stars of the evening do.”

Germaine asked me to wait a bit while she and Jill warmed up. “You and Gigi, I’m sure, can find something to do. Remember that I’ve got another bedroom.”


Gigi and I went off to the spare bedroom. “Now, I can say I’m glad to see you. Today. there’s, no need to be romantic, but go right to the physical -- that doesn’t mean being unpleasant or hurtful. I don’t like pain. Other women might not, but I like flaunting back and forth!”

“Thank you, thank you, Gigi. I’m often not comfortable unless my partner flaunts. To me, ‘slut’ is a term of endearment and honor.”

She was peeling out of her sweatpants, but stopped. There might have been a bit of sniffle in her voice. “Why, thank you from the bottom of my heart! That’s what I appreciate about you -- it’s safe to be myself. No acts, unless both of us are role-playing.”

Her panties were functional, not provocative. When she took off her shirt, she was more impressive. Her fine body, although it somehow lacked the tautness that I’d expect from an athlete. Her breasts were large and jutting, her hips flared, and her legs went on forever. I quickly removed my clothes. She came over and wrapped strong arms around me, and met me with an open-mouthed kiss. Our tongues danced. It was also very hard not to take significant notice of her breasts jutting against me, with their hard brown nipples.

Laughing softly, I moved her to the bed, and then, an arm behind her, dropped Gigi to the bed. She grinned, as I returned my lips to hers, then began to kiss downward, licking her neck, putting my face between her boobs. I swirled my tongue around her nipples, and then, one by one, slipped them into my mouth, sucking and licking. I felt her move one of her hands to her groin and play with herself. Sliding downward, I moved her hand aside and replaced it, on her clit, with my mouth. She was extremely and deliciously wet. “Start fast with missionary, then flip over and let me get on top and pound.” I followed her idea.

Fucking Gigi was a thoroughly athletic activity. I doubted that her less conditioned clients could keep up, but we went at it. Her pounding flung her hair into a cloud around her head. While her breasts were firm and jutting, they still bounced up and down, from side to side. In the spirit of things, I slammed my hips upward against her, and grabbed at her buttocks, using them as handles. When she started squeezing internally, I didn’t know how long that I could last, but I’d be damned if she wouldn’t have at least one orgasm before I did.


Gigi happily screamed, and I could hold on no longer. I squirted again and again, until I felt emptied. She slid off, collapsed next to me, took me into her strong arms, and began kissing gently.

“Wow. Very few people can do that to me. Since we first met, I’ve applied a test: are men sexually compatible, before I dare start getting interested in them as people. You passed. I’m not a super-smart person, and probably wouldn’t satisfy you from what Germaine’s told me about you. Damn, though, we can be fine occasional playmates. Germaine’s also made some vague comments about an extended household. I could be a pretty fine housekeeper. In fact, if I dream a bit, I’d like to have a restaurant.

I hugged her warmly. “Friends always. How about we take a shower, and then see what the girls are up to?”

“Sounds good.” It was a challenge for her to wrap her hair in a towel, but that clearly was necessary until she was ready for a major shampoo. In robes, we wandered over to Germaine’s bedroom.


Germaine waved me to the bed, where she and Jill were naked. “Howard, can you suffer being my demonstration dummy for Jill, so I can show her that I enjoy giving head?”

“It’s a tough job, but someone, I suppose, has to do it.”

Gigi smiled. “I’m cool. I like watching women going down on men, or vice versa.”

Jill also looked gentle but interested. “I should say that a long time ago, I decided I was going to reserve my mouth for my husband. Now, though, I realize I might never have a traditional heterosexual husband. Howard, I certainly enjoy your mouth on me, and kissing you is hot. You’re the only man, though, whose cum I’ve tasted at all. By the way, it tasted fine. So I’m nervous, but not utterly opposed as once I was.”

Germaine gestured me into position on my back. She began kissing me, making sure everyone could see our tongues dance. Next, she slid down and took my hardness into her mouth. My eyes closed with pleasure, as her tongue swirled around the tip. Her head began to bob.

She looked at Jill and gestured her to get close, for a good view. I stroked Jill’s hair. When Germaine began to finger herself, Jill noticed and reached down to help her.

I looked up and nodded to Gigi, who understood my meaning. Gigi knelt on the edge of the bed, so if I looked away from Germaine, I could be excited by the view of her flaming, trimmed, pubic patch, and her statuesque thighs. Given my recent experiment in thigh sex with Germaine, I put that onto my mental to-do list with Gigi.

When I looked into Germaine’s eyes, I realized that she wanted me to cum quickly, to show it to Jill. I didn’t hold back, and soon sprayed into Germaine’s mouth.

There was a tense moment, as Germaine turned her face to Jill, and, with an open-mouthed smile, showed my semen to her. Jill began to breathe faster. She reached out with a finger, probed Germaine’s mouth, and then tasted her finger. “Hey, that’s not bad. You two seem to be enjoying it.”

“If you don’t mind a straight female opinion, Jill, I definitely enjoy doing it. I also like all sorts of fucking.”

With that incentive, Jill bent and began to deep-kiss Germaine. As the two women became increasingly passionate toward one another, I gave Gigi a significant look, and, as I hoped, she straddled my mouth. I tasted myself in her, mixed with her unique flavors. It was such a nice challenge to decide whether to probe her with my tongue, lick and suck her clit, or probe for her G-spot.

It was a bed full of happy people.


A little later, Jill told everyone, “Howard and I have been experimenting with my bottom--and quite nicely so far. Germaine, I know you’re nervous about that, but am I right that you might consider it even though you don’t want to fuck vaginally?”

Germaine agreed. Jill asked Gigi, “Do you like anal?”

“Definitely, when it’s done carefully. I can get hurt.”

“Will you demonstrate to Germaine and me?”

“Sure.” She laughed. “This is kind of like doing porn, when doing porn excited me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.