Lover's Shadow
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Slutsinger

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Facing the busiest, most stressful part of the year, a rancher is not ready when the night shadows come calling. The Lady Ashley is charged to help find strength , passion, and connection so that his death is not repeated. This should have been easy. How far will she go to save the community when that minor detail proves not so minor after all? Sex is graphic, joyful and consensual. Written so you can start the series here. Check codes. 100k words

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Sweet Clover and I were ready to rebuild the Passion Mill boundary. We assembled a boundary team and squatted at our work.

Passion Mill is not a large community. Even so, spreading pee around the perimeter of all the living spaces is no small task. I had assembled a wonderful team: we were silly and messy, embracing both the fun and importance of our job.

Clover and I were working together between the third and fourth quarters. She said, “How about you lie on your pack. I spray you, you roll over and wriggle around spreading into the channel?”

“I think that’s going to be inefficient.”

“Sure, but I think it’ll be fun.”

I almost told Clover that I was worried we didn’t have time or pee for inefficiency. We did need to finish, but a boundary offering is inherently an offering of body, passion and love. The moment that efficiency and completion becomes my focus, I’m just marking territory with urine.

so, I spread myself as much as I was able within the narrow confines of the channel and offered my belly to Clover. She squatted atop me, teasing her slit as she sprayed. Her musk was strong and her waters warm as they pooled on my belly.

She stood and stepped back. I rolled over and began to rub myself against the channel, spreading pee and sweat. Clover watched my antics. I rejoiced in my vulnerability, in offering that vulnerability and silliness to the community.

From where I crawled, I could scent those who had offered before. It was strong of course, the musk of years of accumulated offerings. However boundary was a smell of safety, of comfort. I felt my connection to the history of Passion Mill.

Then I smelled it again, that sweet rot fromlast night. “Clover, come over here. Do you smell something off?”

“Stale pee, my lady?”

“No, I mean, yes, but i recognize that. Something else. Subtle.”

“How can you smell something subtle under all the boundary musk?”

“Come here and try.”

We were between rooms; the channel was hardly wider than one person. Clover wriggled past me and turned around. There we were, asses in the air facing opposite directions as we bent our noses to the ground like animals sniffing to see who from outside our pack had left sign in our territory.

“No, I don’t—”she said. She sniffed again. “I thought for a moment ... but now I can’t smell anything unusual.”

“Try a few more times.”

I waited patiently, listening to Clover’s rhythmic snuffling. “Yes! Sometimes it’s there.”

“What is it?”

“i don’t know. I don’t like it though.”

“No, I don’t think I like either. We’ll ask if anyone else has noticed when we are done.”

We continued. We made faster time as we passed through the next room. I heard someone approaching. “They’re around here somewhere. I’m sure you can join right in; the lady was insistent that people help themselves to slut,” a woman’s voice said.

My head was past the wall into a narrow portion of the boundary channel on the other side of the room. Clover was squatting to spray again. She let loose as I heard footsteps. “Ah, there they are my lord!”

“That looks fun. Might I join inn?” a vaguely familiar man’s voice said.

“Clover, why don’t you stand aside and welcome the lord to your boundary work, the unseen woman said.

What was going on here. I was just about to get up when Clover moved aside and answered.

“Certainly, Hay. My lord, I’d just finished peeing on Lady Ashley. In just a second, she’s going to roll over and we can watch her spread it with her body. But if you want to spray her too, she was talking this morning about how important it is for us all to join as lovers and help each other slut. Have you already made an invocation?”

“Yes.”

Hay? Who’s Hay? Then I remembered: the miller’s mate, Hay Freshly Mown was watching for new arrivals while everyone was busy. Things were getting out of hand. A man had stepped up to me and was lifting his kilt to expose his cock.

“Ashley? And not even wearing panties! I could have helped you soak them if only you were prepared.”

O fuck! Of all the embarrassing ways to be introduced! There was Lord Morgan, a respected scholar from a prestigious house looking down on me. Of course there I lay, pee-covered, probably still leaking cum, smelly, dusty from crawling around, hair tangled and soaked. If I didn’t do something right then, our first interaction would be him peeing all over my crotch and belly. O well, might as well give in while you’re behind. I sighed and relaxed as his warm pee arced out from his cock and splashed against my body.

He clamped his stream after a couple of seconds. Apparently he was serious about boundary help. Even so, I had a matter to attend to before we continued.

I stood, dripping. “Lord Morgan, I presume?”

“yes. Hay said you were offering for the boundary. I offered to wait until you finished and cleaned up. She said that after your speech this morning she was sure you’d want me to join right in.”

“She did, did she?” I turned to dear little innocent Sweet Clover. “And you, Clover? You were sure that I’d first prefer to be acquainted with Lord Morgan’s pee before, o, say, welcoming him? And you were sure that’s how I should choose to be presented to a lord who has volunteered to help us?”

“Actually, I thought you might die of embarrassment. But you said fighting past that was hot and a true test of slut. It sure was hot for me, my lady.”

“I’m sure that tickling you until you beg for relief will be a true joy of slut for me!” I quickly had her and with little effort took her to the ground. I was pleased to discover that she only had one ticklish spot: her entire body. She was screaming and thrashing under me. I was enjoying myself.

“Are you sorry you did that?”

“Lord Morgan!” she said. “On Brenhaven’s honor,” she stopped to pant, eventually continuing, “I beg you defend me.”

“Ha! You have no hope from that quarter.” Except she did. I never would have expected it from what I knew of Brenhaven, but there was Lord Morgan, after my foot. Unfortunately, my foot proved a good choice for tickling. Startled, I lost control of Clover and soon she had escaped. Before I knew it, Lord Morgan, with some assistance from Clover had me down. While I am not as ticklish as Clover, they quickly found that between under my arms and my feet, they needed nothing else.

“My lady. Admit that you found it hot.”

“yes! Please, stop!”

“O, no, Clover, we’d never let someone get away with a confession that vague,” Lord Morgan said. “My lady, what exactly did you find hot?”

“Please. Can’t talk.”

“You’ll manage.”

“Seen all pee-covered.”

“And anything else my lady?”

“You peeing first thing.”

“And how do we know you found it hot?”

“I did!”

“Physical evidence, my lady. Is there any?”

“I’m probably sopping.”

Clover inserted two then three fingers. “She is wet, my lord.”

“O, I bet she’d be wetter if we keep this up and you press a bit higher. Yes, right on her bladder.”

“Please no! Need to finish.”

“Very well. Will you hold Clover harmless for helping you find slut?”

“Yes! Please stop.”

“And will you thank her for bringing us all passion?”

“Thank ... you ... Sweet Clover. Please?”

They let me go. I panted on the floor and caught my breath.

“Clover, would you go get my panties? I think I’ve found a new use for them.”

“Certainly!” She departed.

“Do you have spare pee for your panties right now?”

“O, I think they’ll be pre-soaked. Clover has been keeping them dirty for me.”

“I see.”

She returned, handing me a completely drenched pair of panties. I wondered if she’d left them at the bottom of a water pot, but surely not. They definitely qualified as pee-soaked.

“Open wide, Clover.”

“But you said you’d hold her harmless,” Morgan said.

“O, but this is not a punishment. She promised me she would take care of them. I’ve realized that they need to be spit-covered in addition to pee-soaked.

Morgan smiled. “Have you considered being an advocate before Balance?”

“It’s okay; my delight actually,” Clover said. She opened her mouth wide. I began to ring out the panties into her waiting mouth. From the look of joy on her face, it became apparent that my purpose would not be served. I sighed. “You’re just too much of a slut for that to work.”

She beamed.

“I bet I can squish against them, ringing them out against the channel as I move forward,” I said. “Lord Morgan, at this point, I do hope you’ll join us in our boundary work.”

“Certainly. I said I was here to help. I hope I’ve already contributed.”

I growled playfully.


After Clover, Lord Morgan, and I finished, I went to take a shower. Lord Morgan accompanied me: it was a working shower. I don’t mean that way either. I’d probably fuck Lord Morgan soon enough, but right then, I needed to brief him and see how he could help.

“Thank you my lord for your offer of help. I regret the abrupt nature of your initial hospitality.”

“Please, call me Morgan. I was surprised by Hay Freshly Mown’s insistence. That wasn’t at your direction?”

“Fuck, no. Although, if I’d realized the opportunity for vulnerability and openness, I might have thought to give you the option.”

I arched my back as the water cascaded down my shoulders. “There’s something going on with Hay and Smooth-Tumbled Stone from Three Rivers Confluence. He’s her mate and the miller. He was quite upset at the community meeting this morning. Also, Lord Matthew took Hay last night; the situation she requested had Stone set aside for the wench taken by the shiny new lord. Lord Matthew was going to check and make sure Stone was happy with the result. I can’t tell whether she was genuinely trying to give you an opportunity to embrace slut, or whether she was trying to discomfort me.”

“Sounds worth watching. Has there been any other trouble?”

“Some business owners and ranchers are uncomfortable. Baker’s Finest Pride from Passion Mill was particularly demanding. He’s worried about deadlines and loss of bonuses.”

“Not entirely unexpected.”

“True enough. Overall people have been wonderful. We have not lied; we have talked a lot about our best chance for driving the shadows back. Only my core team knows how grim that best chance may be.” I added, “Can you please pass the soap.”

“Makes sense. How is the web growing? My sense is not very strong.”

I soaped my body, relaxing in the warm water. I had marked Lord Morgan into our web, although until he joined in passion with lovers from the community, his web sense might be dim. “It’s still growing. The boundary seems strong, and people are succeeding in embracing slut. For a new community, I’d describe this as acceptable. From where we were this morning, I think ‘acceptable’ is great.”

He nodded.

I continued, “Assuming there’s nothing unexpected tonight, the hard part will be facing additional inevitable deaths. People have been at this two days now. They will get tired, and the losses will build up. If we can hold the web together, I will call for reinforcements tomorrow.”

I offered Lord Morgan the soap. He said, “And if it doesn’t?”

“It had better. I don’t know; our contract requires that we evacuate everyone. That’s a standard clause of course, rarely ever used. I wonder how often that helps. In this situation, if Dolphin is correct, I think that might doom many here. Still, waiting at Passion Mill until we all die is also no good.”

“True enough. I think evacuation works if you catch things earlier. Even so, I suspect we, the nobles, are bad about tracking survival rates of evacuees. I know Brenhaven just includes them in the statistics for the community where they are moved.”

“So, what would you have done in my position? What would you do now?”

Morgan stepped under the water to rinse. “To the first, if Passion Mill had called Brenhaven and I’d been asked, I would have suggested asking if Oak Leaf or one of the newer houses wanted to help. Seriously, Brenhaven is established; we are conservative in the beholden we accept. If we somehow found ourselves responsible, I probably would have brought in more people at the beginning. Without Dolphin’s knowledge, evacuation might make sense.”

Of course he didn’t have the Rocky Point negotiations to contend with. Even so, Lord Matthew and I had not pushed for additional help.

“Now?” He shrugged. “I’d hate to second-guess you, and I don’t have any better ideas.”

Reluctantly, I turned off the water, and we stepped out to dry.

As Lord Morgan dried and dressed I took a moment to examine him. I guessed him not more than five years older than me if that. He was around ten centimeters taller than me. His blond hair was short-cropped. Like every Brenhaven lord I’d ever seen, he was clean-shaven. From earlier, I’d noticed that he was reasonably strong, although he did have some fat on him; men are more cuddly that way. He had a thick coat of chest-hair, but only a strip running down his belly.

He donned a short, modern kilt including several pockets. He tucked in a plain long-sleeve shirt. The kilt sported a small Brenhaven scroll on door, but he wore no other ornamentation. His garments were exactly the sort of utilitarian garments I favor and Lady Elizabeth rejects. Of course, Brenhaven has always been about simple, high-quality dress. I was mildly surprised he’d dressed so casually.

I said, “So, we’ve been flirting a fair bit. I might as well ask. What’s your consanguinity?”

“A little forward are we, my Ashley? What reckoning?”

My ashley, he says, and I’m the one forward? I said, “It doesn’t matter much for me. This year if you know it; 140A?”

“Sure. I’m covered by Brenhaven D, Galford C5 and East Gap E4. You?”

“I’m simple. I’ve always been Oak Leaf B and East Gap C.”

“No overlap. I wonder who our distant East Gap relatives are?” he said. “Can you imagine what a mess tracking consanguinity must have been before programmable electronics and data processing?”

“Yes. It’s a wonder nobles ever had sex back then, always having to look things up in big family trees.”

“I think they made kids memorize much of the house’s whole tree. Brenhaven dropped Memorizing Heritage as required training a couple of years before I was supposed to start. It was a big deal.”

“Ugh! I’d much rather clean out pig barns than memorize who got whom on whom especially with all the uncertainty.”

“And you have the barn-cleaning experience to make an informed decision?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.