Married Speedo Guy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - One day at the pool this married guy came over and started talking about our AussieBum speedos. Over the next couple of weeks it became apparent that the married guy wanted to do more than just talk about our speedos.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Today was gorgeous and I headed to the pool around 11am. That time of day it is nice and quiet, I had a lane to myself and wore my favourite AussieBum speedos, the Portsea’s.

I had some phone calls to deal with so after banging out 40 minutes of freestyle laps, I jumped out of the pool to check my phone and sat on one of the chairs out in the sun. I also kinda wanted to dry off a little since I was going to the grocery store on the way home. Usually I don’t hang out at the pool, I’m all business, get there, get in the pool, swim and get out of there. That is unless of I have a rendevous in the change rooms planned – hehehe. So today was a little different with me sitting out on the chairs just in my speedo. While I was sitting there, this guy came up and sat on the chair next to me. Nobody else was around and he could have sat anywhere.

The guy, now I know his name is Tony (not his real name, I’m just going to use Tony for the purpose of discretion), swims a fair bit and I’ve seen him and said g’day in passing. He drives one of the new Jaguars which looks gorgeous.

When he sat down I had my head buried in my phone and he startled me a little bit. What startled me even more was that he was wearing a pair of those old school AussieBum XS speedos. Tony is a swimmer so I’ve only seen him wearing speedos but I’ve never really paid any attention. Turns out Tony has been paying attention to my speedos as he complimented me on my AussieBum’s and proceeded to tell me how he is a huge AussieBum fan and knows Sean Ashbry (the owner/founder of AussieBum).

These are those AussieBum XS’s, I’ve never owned a pair myself – what do you guys think of them?

Let me tell you more about Tony, he is probably mid 40’s, just a touch of grey around his close cut hair, masculine for sure, hairy chest but not a carpet, speedo tan from him swimming, my height but a little thicker but fit. And we all now know that he likes wearing AussieBum speedos. He seems 100% straight and has a wedding ring that I noticed.

During our chat there on the poolside chairs I was caught by surprise and had no idea what was really going on. We chatted awkwardly for a little bit and then Tony said that if I needed a training partner or a beer to wash out the chlorine after a swim to let him know and he left his business card on the table. Turns out his is a partner in a pretty big law firm here. Then he got up and walked to the change rooms. I pretended to look at my phone but kept an eye on Tony as he headed to the change rooms, if he had looked back or given me a wink I’m not sure what I would have done. Aghhhh, you guys know me. I would have followed him into the change rooms and seen what we could have gotten up to in our AussieBum speedos.

Tony didn’t look back.

I grabbed his business card and left before he returned from the change rooms.

Since I got home I started writing this blog post and then I did a little bit of research on Tony (I have all his details from his business card), usual stuff for a lawyer, seems pretty good at it, grew up in Sydney but came up to the coast to run the office up here, hobbies include triathlons (which explains the swimming and being pretty fit of a 46yo).

And he is married (to a woman), has two kids and from the facebook photos that are public, seems like a happy hosuehold. The family was recently on a vacation and pics of Tony wearing dork shorts next to his wife, who is pretty hot, in a bikini joking around.

All weekend I have been agonizing over my encounter on Friday with Tony (aka – the Married Guy). And, I must add, there might be 5,500 daily readers of this blog and only one of you gave me any insight or advice... thanks Walt I really appreciate it.

To top it off, I’ve been horny as all hell all weekend. Alex and his ‘boyfriend’ are out of town and Grindr had nothing but flakey people all weekend.

Grindr rant: I really hate the new ‘flame’ Imogi that Grindr does, I receive a message and its says ‘Photo Received’ and I’m all excited expecting a speedo selfie and I get some shitty flame icon. I must have received 20 of them yesterday, I did not replied to ANY of them. When I contact a guy on Grindr, I say “Hi, I’m Dave, I’m looking for something this arvo (afternoon).” And I attached a photo. Is that too much to ask?

Sorry... I’m really horny.

I’m so horny, I even chilled out in the back yard Sunday afternoon in a speedo thinking that maybe one of the girls next door would molest me but alas, they are out of town as well.

I was saving my load in case someone wanted to cum over and help me but I ended up cumming in a pair of speedo while watching some old Speedo Student videos (I login to SwimmerBoyz.com when I’m horny).

Back to the cause of the bulge in the front of my speedos, Tony the Married Guy, I’ve been with married guys before, but their wives were in the same bed and encouraging it. Outside of those parameters, I’ve never been with a married guy. It turns me on SOOOOO much. Is that weird?

Thus far I have restrained my urge to text or email Tony...

I could tell him that I’m Dave ‘Speedo’ Evans, that would put the ball in his court and see what he comes back with, maybe he knows already and is reading this very blog post that I’m writing. Unfortunately, I don’t think I have enough courage to do that, then I’d be weirded out going to the pool if I read the signals entire wrong.

Right now I don’t have the courage to do anything so I’ll just go to the pool at the same time and see if he is there and see what happens.

I said g’day to Tony on Tuesday and yesterday (Friday). Tuesday was just in passing as he was getting to the pool as I was leaving but on Friday Tony was already in the pool when I arrived. The pool is pretty empty during the day and there were only a couple of lanes being used so I jumped in the lane next to Tony.

All week I have been working my way through my AussieBum speedo collection, being Friday I brought out something a little bit different, these red AussieBum’s called ‘Stude Baker’. I’m not a huge fan of them, I’ve never been a huge fan of any of the AussieBum lycra speedos. These seems to pinch in on the bum a little too much and they just don’t fit right for some reason, of course that is AussieBum’s fault, nothing to do with my body – hehehe. I don’t wear these very much but I thought I’d wear them on Friday in case Tony was at the pool.

Obviously, I couldn’t wear my AussieBum Coolabah’s to the pool since they are incredibly see through when wet.

So I jumped into the lane next to Tony, wearing my red AussieBum’s and he was wearing the same speedos from a week ago, those AussieBum XS’s.

I stood in my lane stretching a little bit and waited for Tony to get back to my end of the pool. When he did he stopped, said g’day and we shook hands. Again, he mentioned my speedos. Something along the lines of, he hasn’t seen these AussieBum’s before.

Now c’mon, no 100% straight guy would ever mention another man’s speedos right?

Tony said that he was just finishing up and casually said “See you next week, and let me know about that beer.”

LET ME KNOW ABOUT THAT BEER?

Now c’mon, no 100% straight guy would ever ask a guy for a beer after complimenting him on his red speedos right?

While I was processing this Tony jumped out of the pool and his does look fucking hot!!! Tony is older than any guy I’ve ever fucked and the thought of those arms pushing, and pull me started to give me a tingle in the front of my speedo. I had to start swimming. On those first couple of laps I was 100% hard and had to adjust myself at the far end of the pool.

By the time I got out of the pool some 2,000m later, I still had a slightly engorged cock. I bet I probably swam 2,200m because I kept loosing count because I was thinking about Tony.

I jumped out of the pool, wrapped my towel around me and headed to my car.

By the time I got home I was horny again, so I poured a drink (it was 3pm on Friday afternoon – that is acceptable) and I texted Tony the following...

“Down for that beer anytime mate. Let me know.”

It was a little brave of me but I was pretty horny. So horny that I was about to go into my room and jerk off when my phone beeped with a new message.

“That would be great Dave, how about a post swim beer on Tuesday?”

I still have no idea what this means or where this will lead but I think you can imagine what I was thinking/fantasizing about when I jerked off...

I’ve been dying to tell you guys about the Married Guy (aka Tony), this happened a week (which was last Tuesday) but I’ve been flat out busy and there have been some new developments but I did manage to write most of this in the days immediately afterwards when it was fresh in my mind.

Last time I spoke about this, I had texted/sms’d Tony saying I’d love to grab a beer and he suggested Tuesday afternoon after a swim. There were a couple of messages back and forth and we agreed to meet at the pool at 1pm, swim and grab a beer near the pool in Gosford.

So on Tuesday, last Tuesday, I was at the pool a bit before Tony and I noticed him swimming in the lane beside me after 10 minutes or so.

I don’t know how your mind work but mine goes to sex a LOT. I had naughty thoughts of Tony and I heading to the change rooms after our swim and doing all sorts of naughty things to each other in our AussieBum speedos and maybe then washing it down with a beer. I was up for it, I didn’t jerk off that morning (which I usually do) but I did masturbate over the weekend thinking of Tony and I in the change rooms.

My fantasy couldn’t have been further from what actually happened. Tony and I jumped out of the pool, I was ready to go to the change rooms if that is what he had in mind but he started just getting dressed there beside the pool as we usually do. The nylon AussieBums are handy that way because they dry much quicker than traditional lycra.

So we went and had a beer at a local pub. We talked business, how Tony ended up here on the coast, I described my business as ‘server admin stuff’ and didn’t mention what Ireally do for work.

And that was kinda it. I was a little bummed on the drive home, I was seriously horny and now I’m even less sure that any speedo sex with happen with Tony and that he is just a nice guy who likes swimming.

That was all about to change.

Yesterday I left off with Tony and I grabbing a beer after a swim and nothing happened. Very platonic and he didn’t give anything away and I left disheartened that anything naughty would happen between Tony and I.

That changed on Friday morning.

I was still in bed (don’t judge it was like 9:30am – I can sleep in a little bit every now and then) and my phone beeps with a new text message.

“Have you heard of, or know of Dave Evans?”

I wondered if it has anything to do with the Evil Speedo Corporation trying to steal my domain names. I was in a conundrum...

Still being in bed, I hadn’t had my morning jerk off either so my erection wasn’t helping my decision making process either. I decided that Tony, being married and pretty visible in his work life probably has more to loose than I do by ‘outing’ Dave Evans, we had shared a beer after a swim in our AussieBums. I replied

“I do know him, we are one and the same.”

“Is that OK or does it freak you out?”

I was pretty nervous for the next hour or so before Tony replied. I even went for a walk down town to grab the paper and some bread and left my phone at home just to take my mind off it. When I walked back into the house there was a reply from Tony:

“Not freaked out at all. Intrigued. What are you doing Friday afternoon?”

This was a huge relief and now I was horny again. Where was the ‘What are you doing Friday afternoon?’ message implying? I think it means Tony the Married Guy likes to fool around in speedos don’t you?

“Maybe we could ‘inspect’ each others AussieBum closer in the change rooms at the pool after some laps?”

This didn’t appeal to Tony, I understand he is afraid of being ‘caught’, where as I love the idea of being ‘caught’ in the change rooms with a married guys cock in my mouth. I understand Tony wanting discretion so I suggested my place which is quiet early on Friday afternoons.

My little flat is small but it is right on the beach with 10 paces of lawn before the beach which is why I love it and can afford to live next to multi million dollar homes. And for anyone who knows the beach, it really isn’t hard to find or pick it out, my flat is on the left walking up from the beach. I sent these details through to Tony and he said he might park down the street and walk in from the beach, again trying to keep things discrete and no park his beautiful Jaguar out the front of my house.

This all sounded like a good plan to me and we agreed on 1pm. If my neighbours were home I’d let Tony know and we would postpone but the girls have 9-5 jobs so there wasn’t much chance of that.

Sounds to me like I have a play-date with a married guy on Friday...

Friday finally came around. I was horny all morning!!!

1pm came around and right on time I saw Tony walking up to my back door from the beach wearing shorts and a loose shirt, he had told me that he was wearing those AussieBum XS speedos under his shorts.

Me on the other hand, I was wearing my AussieBum Coolabah’s and nothing else as I opened the sliding door and shook Tony, the Married Guys hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.