Fineprint
Chapter 9: Love 'Em and Leave 'Em

Copyright© 2016 by Snekguy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Love 'Em and Leave 'Em - Set in the Pinwheel universe, Dennis is overjoyed to accept a job as the first human ambassador to Earth on Borealis, but gets more than he bargained for when he realizes his position might not exactly be a promotion.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   Royalty   Politics  

Ursi could hardly contain herself as he relayed the story to her, sitting together before her roaring fire on the massive couch, the flames licking at the metal grate. She suppressed a chuckle as she sipped daintily from a wooden mug, her long legs crossed as Dennis finished telling her about his encounter with Xhe.

“How embarrassing for your poor secretary, Dennis. You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?” She handed him the mug, and he took a long draw, the sweet taste of raises the hair tickling his throat. “I’m surprised that the poor girl lasted as long as she did.” Ursi narrowed her eyes at him. “I hope you don’t intend to try the same tricks on me, Ambassador.”

Dennis blushed a little and stammered a reply.

“No, I ... I like the way you make me feel.”

“Is that so?” she crooned, leaning in on him and examining his expression as his face reddened. He changed the subject quickly as she smirked at him.

“I sent a message to the UN, I should receive a reply by tomorrow.”

“Good, good...”

They sat in silence for a minute or two, watching the orange fire dance in the hearth. Dennis felt a little awkward. Ursi always seemed to know what to say, she was always so eloquent and calculated, now she seemed almost worried. He was about to ask if something was wrong, but she interrupted his thought, placing her furry hand on his shoulder.

“Dennis, if you succeed in the task I have assigned to you, and my people relocate to Earth, what will you do?”

He thought for a moment, not really understanding the question.

“My work is here, I’m the Ambassador to Earth, I have at least another five months stationed in Elysia before I’d be forced to return to Earth.”

“Well, I meant that we would be separated.”

Dennis’ heart raced in his chest, what was she saying?

“I don’t ... understand.”

She took the mug back from him and took a long draw, then placed it on a small table by the armrest of the couch. Her white fur took on an orange hue as she sat in the gloom and stared at the fireplace.

“Perhaps I am not being clear. I have grown very fond of you Dennis. You are unique, both in the circumstances that brought you to Borealis, and your attitude towards the people who live here. There may only be a dozen humans alive who understand Borealans as well as you do now, and certainly fewer who have had as much ... hands-on experience as you have.”

He watched her as she talked, her blue eyes reflected the firelight, betraying the emotion hiding under her veneer of formality.

“While it may not be fair to tear you away from the people of Elysia, a Queen must consider the welfare of her own subjects above all others, and I am somewhat spoiled. I’m used to getting the things I want. I believe that you could provide a crucial service to my people, Dennis. If everything goes according to plan and your government accepts my plea for aide, I would have you stay by my side as my advisor. You would be an advocate for my people, a bridge between cultures, and perhaps...”

She trailed off as Dennis watched her expectantly, his heart thumping in his chest.

“It is not a demand that even a Queen can make, nor a Regent. You are not one of my subjects, you are not under my employ, you are not part of my pack. But if it pleased you, we might ... stay together?”

Dennis’ head swam, and he felt butterflies in his belly as he tried to process what she was asking.

“Y-You want me to come back to Earth with you, and live with you?”

“I’m not familiar with human customs where such matters are concerned. Borealans are generally more direct, but human relationships are ... odd. If you don’t want to, that’s-”

“No, no! Of course I want to! Ursi, you-you’re...” He struggled to find the words, desperate to express how he felt about her, but his vocabulary failed him. He gazed at her, and she peered back, a mixture of worry and expectation etched into her expression. Her cool, blue eyes met his and courage welled up inside him, warming him from within as if there were a fire in his belly. He hopped off the couch and stood at eye level with the seated Borealan. He reached out and took her oversized hand in his, her white fur tickling his palm.

“Ursi, I’ve only been with you for a couple of days, but I’ve never felt closer to anyone. Nobody has ever made me feel the way I do when I’m with you. You said that you could make me love you, and ... you succeeded.”

Ursi beamed, and pulled him towards her by the hand, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him to her furry bosom. Her familiar scent filled his nose, and her warmth permeated his body.

“You make me glad, Ambassador.”

They lay together on the leather couch, the fire warming them as they enjoyed the silence together, interrupted only by the crackling of the flames in the hearth. After a few minutes of contemplation, Ursi ran her fingers through his hair, making him shiver happily and press his face into her welcoming coat.

“The day has been long, what say we go to bed? The last day of the eclipse is tomorrow.”

He nodded, excitement rising in his chest as she stood up to lead him away by the hand. He followed her down the hall, her wide hips rolling as she walked. She was scantily clad in a light, almost transparent fabric that did little to cover her impressive figure. They walked down one of the long corridors lined with carved, wooden busts and tapestries that joined the isolated segments of her dwelling, then turned off to a doorway that led to an expansive bedroom. Her bed was immense, you could have parked a shuttle on it. The mattress was layered with finely embroidered sheets and soft pillows, more like a nest than anything resembling a human bed. The floor was carpeted with soft, bushy material, some kind of animal fur perhaps. There were more odd Borealan decorations on the walls of this room too. Silken curtains concealed nothing in particular, tapestries depicted snowy landscapes and glaciers, and potted plants sported colorful flowers that bloomed on their stalks.

“No guards this time, just us,” Ursi said. She released his hand and walking over to the bed, leaving him by the door. Keeping her back to him, she raised a hand to her shoulder to slip off the strap of the light fabric gown that she was wearing. She did the same on the other side, and the garment floated to the floor gently to fall in a pile around her feet. It didn’t reveal anything that Dennis couldn’t see already, but as she took an elegant step out of the pile of clothes and towards the bed, Dennis felt his renewed erection straining against his underwear.

Ursi climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, presenting herself to him, then lay down in her nest of pillows. She turned to face him, her weighty breasts hanging attractively, now free of their supports. She patted the empty space next to her expectantly, then chuckled as he tried to pull off his clothes and walk towards her at the same time, discarding his shirt then getting tangled in his pants and almost tripping. Finally free of his clothing and sporting a conspicuous erection, he climbed up onto the bed and crawled over into her embrace.

Her soft fur tickled the skin all over his body as she held him close, squashing him against her massive breasts and her paunchy belly. He sunk his fingers into her coat, grabbing handfuls of the pliant fat beneath. She laughed and wriggled as he groped.

“What are you doing, Dennis? Come here.”

She grasped his face between her fluffy hands and angled it towards her waiting lips. She slipped him a sedating kiss, slow and passionate, her warm tongue teasing him with its deft and calculated motions. She hooked a hand behind his head and lowered him to the bed as he felt his muscles grow weak, her long, deep embrace sapping the energy from his body as if she were some kind of vampire.

She lay him flat, his legs useless and trembling, then broke off her kiss, leaving him gasping and wanting. It was such a stark contrast to what he had felt when he had overcome Xhe, the feeling of superiority and unbridled lust now replaced with a vulnerability and a fluttering in his chest that made him feel as if he might melt away into a puddle where he lay.

Ursi lay next to him on her side, stroking his mast with her soft hand, the weight of her breasts pressing them together as she gazed down at him.

“You’ve never really just ... made love in the time you’ve been here. Have you?” she asked. Dennis shook his head, trying to stay alert as she gently stroked him up and down. “We could make love, would you like that? Just the two of us?”

She leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on his neck, her warm, meaty lips pressing wetly against his skin. His member pulsed in her hand and she squeezed it, making his back arch off the mattress. She chuckled and resumed her slow stroking, gripping his shaft in her fluffy palm and tugging up and down, her fine hairs tickling his skin. She closed her thumb and forefinger around his tender glans, compressing it gently as she moved, and he raised his arms to cover his face as the powerful stimulation overloaded his brain. Maybe it was her obvious skill, or maybe it was her overpowering charisma. Either way, when he was under Ursi’s spell, he felt as if his heart might explode in his chest at every light touch and sultry glance. He gasped as he felt her rub the tip of his penis with the soft, spongy pad of her finger, lubricated by his leaking pre as she made circular motions.

She shifted position, rising to kneel over him so she could make use of her other hand. She continued to stroke him with the left, then slipped the right between his thighs, cradling his balls in her palm and gently squeezing them. He gritted his teeth as her downy fur tickled the sensitive skin, the gentle pressure that she applied sending a flood of warmth through his lower body.

She increased the pace and the pressure, Dennis bringing a finger to his mouth and biting it in an attempt to distract from her rhythmic pumping. His hips rose from the bed, pushing into the air, trying to thrust deeper into her warm hand of their own accord. Holding the shaft in her palm, Ursi rubbed the tip with her padded thumb, holding him like a joystick as his leaking juices matted her fur.

“S-Slow down Ursi. I’ll come,” he complained, and she grinned down at him.

“You won’t come until I tell you to, now lower your arms.”

He complied, revealing his burning face as she loomed over him, still squeezing softly and making his eyelids flutter.

“I think you’ll like this,” she crooned.

He jumped as he felt her long, fuzzy tail tickle his ear. It curled under his head, far stronger than it looked, and wrapped around him, covering his eyes. His world went dark, and he tugged at the sinewy appendage with his hands.

“What are you doing Ursi?”

“Relax, you’ll enjoy it...”

He lowered his arms and waited, his heart thumping in his chest. He felt oddly vulnerable, he couldn’t see what she was doing. He flinched and quickly stifled a cry as Ursi teased him with her furry hands. She ran her soft fur over his balls, the strands of hair tickling him, and added a twisting motion to her handjob. The pleasure was somehow amplified a hundred times with the presence of the blindfold. Dennis’ whole body became sensitive, expectant. He was unsure of how and where she would touch him, unable to know until the sensation coursed through his nervous system like an electric shock. The anticipation might drive him crazy.

She traced her claws lightly down his chest, making him groan as the unexpected sensation burned through his brain, tickling and stinging. He clamped his legs together reflexively, but her other hand was already there, stroking and squeezing his inner thigh as he squirmed and bucked in her grip. One of her hands returned to his shaft, milking him more vigorously now, kneading his shaft as if trying to squeeze his essence out of him by force. Her other hand roamed over his body, pricking him with her claws or running them lightly across his skin in unexpected places. She tickled him with her silky fur, like being teased with a feather. A nipple, his neck, his thigh. He never knew where she would strike next. He couldn’t stand it, his whole body was electrified, under constant assault by his unseen lover.

Suddenly she stopped, taking her hands off him. He waited, breathing heavily, his member bouncing in time with his beating heart. The anticipation of her deft hands returning was almost too much to bear. It went on and he became impatient, his aching erection twitching in the cool air.

“What gives?” he complained.

He froze, biting his lip as he felt Ursi’s hot breath tickle the sensitive head of his cock. She blew warm air on him, and he shuddered, rubbing his thighs together and trying not to lose the thread of his sanity. He couldn’t see what she was doing, but if he had to guess, her soft lips were poised barely an inch above his glans, curled into a cruel grin as she watched him struggle to keep it together.

He yelped as she kissed the tip of his penis, her smooth, pursed lips glancing his tender flesh, lingering for just a moment, then withdrawing with a wet pop. Dennis clawed at his red cheeks with his fingers, unable to endure any longer.

“Damn it Ursi, I can’t stand it!”

He heard her laugh at him, then her slippery, puffy lips enclosed his glans and sucked it into her hot mouth. Dennis let slip the same vocalization that he had made the time he had broken his toe against a metal table in his apartment. He clenched his fists, his fingernails digging into his palms as her textured, agile tongue curled around him. She painted him with her saliva, cradling his glans in her warm, slimy embrace.

Ursi’s mouth felt divine. The dexterous, skilled tongue that she had used so many times to kiss him until he felt as though his brain would boil out of his skull was now wrapped around his member. Jolts of pleasure ran up his spine with her every lick, almost painful in their intensity. He struggled to keep his hips still so as not to drive his shaft into her throat too quickly and choke her. She slowly slid her wet lips down his pulsing shaft, her rough, textured tongue coiling around him as she went. She applied just enough pressure to make him squirm and gasp as the bumps and papillae raked his tender flesh. It didn’t hurt, not quite.

Her lips reached the base, and she kissed his belly as her long tongue slid down the underside of his cock, leaving her mouth to lick his balls. Her powerful throat contracted around the head, massaging him as she swallowed her pooling saliva. The delicate, slick inner lining of her cheeks rubbed against the length of his organ and her heat radiated through it. Dennis was delirious, he felt as if his spirit had left his body and was floating above them. He rolled his hips methodically as she held him down with a heavy hand, primal instincts taking the load off his beleaguered mind as he faded in and out of awareness.

She slid her mouth back up his shaft, pausing to lash the sensitive tip with her tongue, then slowly pressed down on him again. She repeated the maddening process once more as he jerked and groaned, his only experience of the world now velvet darkness and the cruel pleasure of Ursi’s practiced mouth. She pushed his member deep into her warm throat, holding it as her muscles spasmed, suppressing her gag reflex. When she finally withdrew, strings of her saliva joined her lips to his damp skin.

She crawled her lips down his cock, pausing to suck and lick the sensitive spot just below his glans, making him shiver and tremble. She increased her speed, fucking him with her mouth now as his lower body went numb and all he could do was try to suppress his mounting orgasm. Every time the head of his member hit the back of her warm throat, an unbecoming moan escaped his lips, as if she were playing him like some kind of human instrument. The wet, sucking pressure overcame him, and he felt his climax well deep inside him.

“Argh! Ursi I’m gonna-”

She gripped the base of his cock firmly in her hand, cutting off his orgasm painfully as he bucked and cursed. She uncoiled her tail from his eyes, and he glared at her as she came back into focus, a smug smirk on her face. Dennis rose to a sitting position, but before he could say anything, she took his burning face in her hands. Her furry palms were wet and matted with her saliva, warm against his cheeks, and she pushed her tongue past his lips. She met him with a slow, soothing kiss, the kind that she knew would satiate him. As her powerful tongue filled his head, he sank obediently into her soft fur. She drained the resistance from his muscles, the copper sting of her agile organ playing over his taste buds as it coiled around his tongue, slippery and warm.

She released him and he relaxed into her ample cleavage, his face coming to rest in her downy hair, her insulating fat cushioning his head as he breathed in her scent. He sunk his hands into her pliant flesh, deforming the massive globes under his fingers and probing for the firm breast tissue beneath. Ursi twisted her spine, her breathing becoming heavy as he trapped an engorged nipple in his fingers, tweaking and tugging it as he roved. He caught the second in his lips, pinching it between his teeth and his tongue as he sucked it into his mouth. Ursi gasped, her chubby thighs closing around him and her tail wrapping around his torso. She hugged him close, running her fingers through his hair as he sucked and chewed. He rubbed his face in her silken coat, nuzzling and biting as Ursi began to lean back, her eyes low and sultry. She lowered them down until he was lying on top of her and she was on her back, gravity fighting Dennis for possession of her heavy breasts.

She pushed the top of his head and eased him lower, Dennis sliding down her long torso, groping her enticing flesh and mouthing her plump body as he went. The Polar variety of Borealan did not seem to shed their hair, and no stray strands stuck to his lips or irritated his tongue. He moved over her paunchy belly then down to her hips, where her weight was beautifully distributed to give her a heavy ass and thick thighs. Knowing what she expected, he pushed his face between them and the heat of her moist loins radiated up to meet him. Her familiar aroma set his mouth watering as he lowered his head, spreading her puffy, pink lips with his fingers. A trail of clear nectar leaked free, and in revenge for her earlier treatment, he breathed warm air on her exposed flesh. She shuddered, her thighs quaking to either side of his head.

She delved her fingers into his hair, gripping a handful and forcing him down into her groin, his nose pressing into the silky fur of her mound. His cock jumped, hard again as he realized with a creeping embarrassment that he had come to associate the feeling of having his hair pulled with sex. The damn cats did it so often. His face flushing again, he pushed his tongue between her fleshy labia and dragged it up her vulva, pausing beneath the clitoral hood to tease her firm nub. It was engorged with her excitement, already firm and wanting. Her metallic, salty flavor flooded his mouth as she writhed, tugging at his hair as he mouthed and licked. He heard her whisper something in her native language that sounded like a curse.

“You’re getting too good at this, Ambassador. It’s becoming a problem.”

He chuckled into her loins, then circled her opening with the tip of his tongue. She jumped and gazed down at him over the fluffy mounds of her bosom, her eyes unfocused as she waited for him to enter her. He pushed a finger into her tight hole, sliding it up to the knuckle, almost frictionless despite the way that her velvet walls clung to him. She rocked her head back, a low growl rumbling through her body, her grip on his hair tightening and her muscles contracting around his digit. He returned to her hard protrusion, dragging the smooth surface of his tongue over the nub and drawing shapes on it with the tip. He moved his finger slowly, torturously, ensuring that it glanced her weak spot on the way in and out as her viscous juices leaked around his hand. She squeezed his head between her legs, trying to push him deeper, and he inserted a second finger. She groaned and rolled her hips, forcing him against the textured, fleshy walls of her passage. He sucked her clitoris between his lips, trapping it and raking his tongue over its smooth surface. Ursi pulled him up by the hair, his face dripping with her stringy excitement. She sat up, panting and wiping a stray strand of saliva from the corner of her mouth, leering at him hungrily with her sapphire eyes.

“Enough teasing, fuck me.”

She released his hair from her grasp, and he climbed up her body to position his throbbing member over her leaking, glistening vulva. Even at arm’s length, her massive frame tickled his chest with its downy fur as he leaned over her and his face came to rest level with her chest. She gripped his butt in her huge hand, her dull claws pricking his skin, and pulled him inside her.

He collapsed onto her, his limbs turning to jelly as she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him against her chubby, furry body. He broke through the entrance of her slick tunnel, her spasming walls drawing him deeper, impossibly tight as her steely muscles clenched around him. She exhaled warm air into his hair in a drawn-out sigh, ruffling it as he moaned into her fur. The folds and bumps of her vagina scoured his sensitive skin, drowning his cock in her thick, gooey syrup as he thrust.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.