A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Once in the bathroom Bonnie turned on the water adjusted the temperature and added lotion. Bobby watched her nude body moving around as she prepared their bath.

Bending over, showing both of her beautiful holes, made her son’s cock jump with excitement. Her big firm breasts hanging down, swaying as she moved from the hot water to the cold adjusting the temperature made him moan with lust. At the end of her tits were those big, red, long nipples that always made his mouth water and only served to make him hunger more for her.

God how he loved this woman. And how he loved her ass, pussy and those fantastic tits. Watching her body move as she prepared the bath water was so sexual.

Bonnie held his hand as she stepped into the water and settled down in it. Bobby stepped in next and sat facing her. The water level was just high enough to cover her pussy but her breasts were fully visible. Bobby’s cock stuck up in the air with the fat red cock head out of the water.

Mom smiled and used her hand immediately to begin stroking it. For her, his young hard cock was the key to her sexual excitement just like her tits were Bobby’s excitement. They couldn’t seem to stop playing with each other or loving the other.

The water was hotter than normal because they planned to be in it for a while this time. While Bobby washed his mother’s breasts, Bonnie stroked her son’s hard cock. His mother sat in the water to help soften her vagina hair. Bobby enjoyed playing with her breasts as they kissed and enjoyed each other’s body while they waited for her pussy hair to soften.

The two lovers had now become very at ease with each other and one of their greatest pleasure was to see and touch each other’s bodies.

Bobby soaped her big firm tits, washing them. He cleaned all of her upper body as his mom washed his cock. She squeezed his hard cock shaft and felt it throbbing. That always made her sexual urges grow higher.

Bonnie was amazed at her sons sexual recovery powers. When his cock throbbed like it did now she knew he was ready and needed to cum. She loved to edge him and tease him but she didn’t let him cum just yet.

Finally Bonnie stood up and let her son watch the water run off of her shinning body. How hot was that for a young man who always loved his mother? To see her standing in front of him soaking wet showing all of her body made Bobby scream indie with his lust.

Then she sat on the edge of the tub. She told Bobby to turn towards her. When he did, he was facing right in front of his mother’s knees. He looked up into her eyes and she smiled down at him. Then Bonnie slowly opened her legs wide. He watched her thighs wide enough for him to see all of her wet beautiful pussy. She heard him moan and saw her son lick his lips.

Bobby sat there in the water facing his mother’s pussy which was inches from his face. “Move in closer sweetie,” she told him.

Bobby slid forward and was now sitting between his mother’s open thighs, her knees were behind his ears. Her pussy was only an inch or so away from his mouth. She smiled down at him again and handed him the shaving cream and razor.

Bobby squirted some cream on his fingers and then rubbed it around his mother’s pussy. As he did, she opened her legs even wider, as wide as she could get them. The side of the tub stopped her from going any further. The bath tub Bonnie sat on had a very nice wide side and she could sit on the very edge and feel comfortable.

Before Bobby applied the shaving cream his mother said: “Before you start put your nose right here and smell.”

Bobby put his face into his mother’s pussy and when he did he could smell her musk and taste her wetness. He inhaled her beautiful musk and tasted her pussy juices which had a little pee included.

It was bitter but he didn’t care. If his mother told him to lick her ass after she was finished he would have done it. If she told him to drink her pee he would. He loved her and would do anything to please her.

Bonnie would never do anything like that, she would never take advantage of her boy that way. She loved her son too. But Bobby was totally devoted to her and she knew it.

She smiled and said: “Once you have finished shaving me Bobby and cleaning me, I want you to taste me again. Now put the cream on me and shave my pussy. Well actually baby it’s your pussy now.”

Bobby smiled when he heard her say it was his pussy. He rubbed the shaving cream all around his mother’s pussy and then wiped his hands. He took the razor and as she guided and instructed him, Bobby started to shave the stubble off of his mother’s open cunt.

He started at the top and shaved downward from the pelvis to the tip of the slit. She told him as he worded on her pussy that her clit would start to poke out and she wanted to be sure he didn’t nick it. So, he should start there and be very carefully. He shaved around the top of the slit making sure he didn’t touch her clit.

As he went he wiped off a little cream to see exactly where he was with the razor. She kept talking to him and telling him how to use his fingers to pulled the lips outward and shave them from the inner sides of her upper thighs to the very edge of the pussy lips. The edge was the hardest part to clean but he did it.

She told him to use his face and tongue to see if the edged of her outer lips were clean of hair. He did it and there was no hair left. So he started on the right side of her pussy lip and then worked down the sides of her slit. He was told to only stroke the razor twice at most and no more than that because it would start to irritates the soft pink lips. God her vagina was so beautiful.

As directed. Bobby would insert his finger into his mother whole and use his thumb to pull the lip outward to shave it. Then he glided the razor over the very edge until it touched his fingers.

As he worked on his mother’s pussy, his touch and the rubbing was stimulating her sexually. Every once in awhile she would push forward and he had to stop shaving her. She told him a number of times to stop for fear he would make her cum. If that happened he would cut her for sure because her body would start to buck and thrust and pump against his hand and fingers.

When he started to shave around her actual love hole, he used two fingers to open and stretch her cunt hole opening more so he could use the razor properly near the vey edge of the hole.

Bobby was so close he could look directly into the hole and smiled thinking he came out of that hole. Bonnie felt her orgasm building again, she was almost there, so she stopped him again. She told him to stand up and wash off what he had done so far.

Bobby didn’t mind he was so near to her pussy and he was so close to her sex hole he could almost taste it. He loved how she sat there with her thighs wide open and her pussy was right in her son’s face. It was heavenly for him.

His mother was fully nude and he was there right between her open thighs. He could only have imagine this, fantasized about it. He could only dream about seeing her pussy so close. Bobby had masturbate like a wild man thinking about that idea, that image, just a few months ago. Now he was here, and her cunt was here and he was looking right at it. His cock was so damn hard.

As he stood his cock was right in front of his mother’s face. She took his cock shaft in her hand and stroked it as her mouth covered the swollen head. Bobby moaned with pleasure as his mother sucked it into her mouth. He was throbbing and he told his mom he was really close to cumming.

“Oh God mom! Suck me, I want to cum so bad! I mean doing the shaving down there has me so hot and worked up. I’m going to cum so fast! I have wanted to cum since we started,” he said as he watched her sucking his cock and stroking it.

She smiled at him as her mouth sucked harder and her hand was flying back and forth stroking him. “Oh God! Suck!! Suck me mom! Suck it! Oh fuck! Oh fuck here it comes. He yelled.

His mother pushed back on the shaft stretching the skin around the swollen cock head as tight as it could get. He thrust his hips forward and began to fill her mouth with his warm, young, thick cum!

He never remembered cumming so fast or so hard. There was so much cum his mother’s mouth couldn’t hold it Shot after wonderful shot filled Bonnie’s mouth. She drank it down knowing she was giving her boy a wonderful orgasm.

Her hand kept him from shoving his big dick down her throat. She didn’t like that at all. But she did take three or four inches in her mouth and sucked and sucked and sucked, as she rolled her tongue all around and over the shaft. Bobby held her head as he tried to push his cock deep into her mouth again and again. But her hand stopped it from choking her.

She stroked it and kept squeezing the shaft with one hand as her other hand rolled his big balls as she drained the last of his seed from them. GOD! It felt so good to him. and tasted so sweet to his mother.

As his cock shrunk his balls now bumped her chin as he still fucked her mouth. When Bobby finally became deflated, completely his balls were touching her lips. She slowly let his soft cock slip out of her mouth and she started to lick and sucked her son’s balls.

Finally Bobby stepped back and knelt in front of his mother. He knelt and kissed her as he held her whispering how wonderful she had made him feel. Then Bobby sat back in the warm water and again started to shave his mother’s pussy hole.

He again inserted his fingers into her hole and finished shaving around it. God she was so wet now. Fully clean, her pussy was washed off and Bobby used the spray on the shower head to wash off the shaving cream. This too stimulated her clit and body. When he finished his mother told him he still needed to shave around her ass and between the two holes. Bobby was amazed that she was going to let him do that to her too. But he smiled and told her he was ready.

She held his face and said: “But first you need to taste me again Bobby. Lick me baby. Lick mommy and make her cum first just like I did you. Eat my pussy Bobby and make me cum. I need to cum so badly. You have stimulated me to the point I think I’ll go crazy if I don’t cum. So eat mommy’s cunt and make her cum!”

Bonnie moved her ass to the very edge of the tub, she spread her thighs as wide as she could get them and said: “Eat me Bobby, make me feel good. Make mommy cum right here.”

Bobby loved it when she said mommy. He smiled and moved his face and mouth once again against his mother’s pussy. This was his favorite thing to do for her besides fuck her and make her cum with his cock.

Bobby loved everything about his mother’s pussy. He loved the shape of her vagina and the small slit only about 3 inches long. His mom had a very small slit, smaller than some girls he had in school. And her pussy was tight and she could squeeze his cock so hard once he was inside her.

He loved the musky smell of her pussy. He took a deep breath inhaling her wetness and need. His cock jumped with excitement. Bonnie was already wet with anticipation. In fact there was wetness on the edge of her pussy lips, she was almost dripping with anticipation. She wanted to feel her son’s mouth and tongue pleasing her.

Bobby loved the feel of his mother’s pussy. He loved to touch it, rub it, stroke her inner thighs and outer lips before he started licking her. He loved when her pussy opened like a flower as he came closer to it breathing his warm breath on it. He always made his mother shiver when he did that!

And, her son loved the taste of her wet pussy. He shoved his tongue as deep into her wet hole as he could get it. He would fuck her with his tongue and fingers hard and fast. And, Bobby just loved to hear his mother moan when he did it.

Bobby also loved how she would slowly begin to pump and thrust her pussy up into his face as he licked and licked and licked her. Bonnie would start slowly rotating her cunt on his fingers or mouth but as her need grew stronger she would move her cunt faster and faster against him mouth and fingers fucking her.

God how Bobby loved it when he had to hold her thighs or ass as she arched them up in the air pumping her pussy against his face fucking it. Her orgasms were so strong and hard and lasted so long he felt he was going to drown sometimes from her cum juices.

Her strong thighs would squeeze the sides of his face as she hissed at him to suck her clit harder. And as she held his head with her hands pressing it into her pussy, Bobby would lap and suck and lick more and more on his mother’s pussy like a cat laps milk!! He always said if she killed him in this position it would be worth it. He loved doing that to her that much.

To see her body react and feel her vagina squeeze his two fingers deep inside her hole as his mouth sucked and his tongue flicked over her clit was so hot for this young guy. The fact that it was his beautiful mom’s pussy only made it hotter for him.

For the past few years Bobby had jerked off so many times thinking of her just like she was now. Bonnie was holding his head, her long beautiful legs opened as her thighs spread wider and he was between them eating her out! God it was fucking erotic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.