A Boy Admires His Mom
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

It was after 8:00 PM when Bobby woke his mom up. They were both still nude, laying in cum and on the bed which had cum all over it too. The room reeked of sex from their all day love making.

Bonnie realized that it was fortunate that one of them woke up before her husband got home. There was much to do. They both had to shower and clean up the place before John got home from his fishing trip that he had been on all weekend.

They played around for a few minutes like new lovers do and then still staying nude, they made Bobby’s bed and then the bed his mother shared with his father. They put new sheets on each bed making them like new.

Bonnie took the dirty sheets and pillow cases to the laundry room so they could be washed. But, first she and her son needed to showered.

Bobby went into the bathroom and started to clean it up while his mom made sure there was no other evidence that they had been in the master bedroom and fucked all weekend before later making love.

As she worked straightening out the new bed sheets, she saw her son’s gym shorts on the floor. She picked it up and held it against her face. She could smell his musk and feel his dried cum on them.

Bonnie smiled thinking of how she had played with her son’s big cock when she ran her hand up the big leg opening of his shorts and squeezed his hard on. She smiled again when she remembered his big hard cock sticking out that same leg opening. How she loved to see it growing hard and jumping with his excitement as she played with it. That sight always excited her and made her pussy wet.

Bonnie loved seeing her boy’s big cock and balls. She seemed to never get enough of seeing it, touching it, tasting it, and yes, God yes, how she loved to feel it going into her body and filling her cunt fucking her. She loved his cock just like her son loved her breasts.

She remembered how his big balls were so tight in their sack when she held his dick and jerked him off that first time. She couldn’t believed she was doing it when he shot his load, she almost had an orgasm. And, what a load it was, so much cum, there was so much cum. Bonnie closed her eyes and sighed.

It seemed like a long time ago when she did it that first time. But, in reality, it had been less than 48 hours ago that they had started this sexual romance between them.

After that first time she made him cum Bobby made her cum, and then they couldn’t get enough of each other. Since then, they had done almost everything with and to each other that two people can do sexually.

Again she sighed thinking of her son and his body, especially his big young cock. He was like the energized bunny. Her boy couldn’t get enough of her body. Again she smiled thinking how much she had enjoyed this weekend with her husband away and her son filling in as her lover.

Years ago John was just like her son Bobby was now. He couldn’t get enough of her and loved her tits and pussy,. They always excited him. John always tried to sneak a touch or tried to get her undressed. She laughed out loud a little when she began to think back on how John had wanted her so badly. It was all the time back then. He never stopped trying to make love to her or just fuck her. He always tried to feel her up. The sex back them with John was almost non stop just like this weekend with her son. It was wild and raw and passionate and lustful, always.

She closed her eyes as she held her son’s gym shorts to her chest and a tear or two came to her eyes. What had happened to John? Where had his passion gone? She didn’t know but he was not the same guy she had married. He did his sexual duty, yes that was true, but only when he had to do it. He gave her some of the sex she wanted, but only sometimes. But, the passion and lust was now missing. Sometimes she had to almost beg him to fuck her.

Maybe it was the fact they had been married for almost 20 years. Maybe that’s just how a marriage got when the couple got use to each other. But she longed for those days of lust and passion. She longed for the touch and the feel of a man who really, really wanted and hungrier her.

Maybe that’s why she gave into her boy. he wanted her badly all the time. That was her son now, he hungered for her, wanted her all the time and would do whatever it took to have her. John use to be that way.

As she heard a sound she looked up and Bobby was standing in the room with her now. He had finished his shower and was standing there nude with a hard on. She smiled as she wiped a tear from her eyes. Bobby was always hard it seemed.

He came to her an asked what was the matter, why was she crying? She held him and told him it was a silly thing and wasn’t any problem for him or either of them. She kissed him and took his cock in her hand. “Why are you always so hard?” She asked him.

As she asked she looked into her son’s bright willing and loving eyes. Bobby kissed her and said: “When you’re nude mom, I will be hard. I can’t help it, God you are so beautiful. I can’t seem to ever get enough of you.”

She kissed him again, patted his cheek and told him she needed to shower now and be done before his dad got home. She was pretty sure he was on his way, and that if he left at 8:00 PM like he told her he was going to do, he would be home by 10:00 PM which was a little more than an hour from now.

When she turned to go into the shower her son held her tightly and wouldn’t let her go. He pulled her to him and kissed her long and hard as he used both hands to cup her magnificent ass. She melted into his arms kissing him back. She pulled back a little and looked into her son’s eyes again. She smiled at him and said: “Tell you what baby, when I finishing showering I’ll help to make you cum again before dad gets home. Would you like me to jerk you off or suck you off sweetie?”

When she said that, she shivered with the feeling of being such a slut for her son. With all that had happened over the past 2 days, she still couldn’t believes she had just asked her son if he would like to be sucked or jerked off by her. The feeling of being her son’s slut excited her.

He didn’t answer he but followed her into the bathroom. He sat on the toilet and watched as she tuned on the water and stepped into it. When she became wet he started to stroke his cock again. She smiled looking at him as she soaped up her hair and face. As she washed her body, Bobby just watched her every move and stroked his dick. Her body wet looked even more desirable to his young eyes. He loved the way he breasts and ass shook and shimmied when she moved.

He slowly strokes his cock as his mother washed. He loved to see her bend over and show off her ass and pussy from behind. He absolutely loved seeing her big tits hanging down as she reached for her knees and went further down to her feet. He wanted to step into the water and fuck her from behind as she held her ankles. But he knew they didn’t have the time and she would stop him.

Finally, finished washing, Bonnie turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She dried off as her son watched her every move. She smiled and wrapped the towel around her stomach. She left her big tits bare for her son. She knew how much he loved to see them.

She wrapped another towel around her hair and walked out on the bathroom. Bonnie walked to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. Bobby followed her. He stood in front of her as she hung her head down and dried her hair. He took the towel from her and started to help her dry it. Bonnie bent forward and Bobby rubbed and dried her hair for her. As she looked down bending her head, her son’s big cock was sticking out at her face. She took it in her hand and slowly stroked it while he dried her hair.

Finally he removed the towel from her head and dropped it on the floor. Then he just stood there with his cock in his mother’s hand. She sat up and smiled at him. “Have you decided Bobby,”, she asked?

Bobby didn’t answer her he just stood there looking at her hand holding his big hard on. She patted the bed and said: “Come here and sit sweetie. Let mommy help you with this big hard cock.”

Bobby sat down on the bed and Bonnie slid off and knelt on the floor in from of him. As she slid off the bed, the towel covering her lower body came undone and she was completely nude now. She looked at his big bonnier sticking up in the air and asked again: “Would you like me to suck it or jerk it off for you? You need to tell me what you would like.”

Bobby looked at her and finally told her: “I guess suck it mom! God I want to fuck you so badly!”

“We don’t have time baby, if I fuck you we’ll both have to shower again and change your sheet. We just don’t have the time. Here let mommy suck you, that way I can drink your cum and there’s mess for either one of us. OK?”

She shivered again after she told him that and she smiled up at him, She took his swollen cock head into her mouth. Bobby moaned with his need and he laid back on his bed resting on his elbows as he watched his mother take his cock in her mouth and begin to blow him.

Bonnie knew this would have to be a fast one. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and pushed down on it stretching the skin around the swollen head. She covered it with her lips an sucked and licked around the hard cock head.

As she sucked she started to pump the shaft up and down like she was fucking it with her hand. Her lips formed a perfect circle around her son’s cock head and she pumped her mouth up and down on the head and some of his shaft. like she was fucking it too.

She heard her boy moan with his pleasure. “Oh mom!! Oh God it feels so good,” he told her.

She looked up and saw her son watching her suck his cock. That made her more excited and wet. She smiled as her lips held his cock head tightly and he could see her cheeks caving in as she sucked, and sucked, and sucked while her hand pumped and pumped and pumped. Bobby was in heaven!

Bonnie loved to do this for her man. She sucked John now almost as much as she fucked him. John seemed to love to cum in her mouth almost as much as he loved to cum in her pussy. Bonnie loved to feel a man’s cock grow in her mouth. and she loved to taste his cum knowing she had made him happy.

This time Bobby was already hard when she started to suck him. But, she was thinking that in the morning when John left for work, she would go into her son’s room and take his soft deflated cock in her mouth and suck him hard. while he slept. Then as he woke up, she would straddle his cock and fuck him first thing in the morning!

That would be the start of their day. Already she was thinking of telling her boy about more of the things she did with John. Things like dressing up for him and role playing. Things like being a street walker and acting like his whore. He would picking her up on the street and pay her to do anything he wanted.

Or, maybe she would dress in the school girl outfit she had in her closet. She could be his sister or a school girl. She would ask him what he would like her to be. Whatever he wanted, his mother would do it for she son, her lover now. Anything to make it exciting for him and to teach him things about sex and fucking.

In return Bobby would give her all he had, and that was plenty. She knew he would make her cum again and often just like he had done all weekend long. She just kept sucking and jerking him off now as he watched her mouth and hands work on his cock and balls.

She felt his balls in her hand and they were so big and full. She rolled them around in her hand as she used the other to jerk him off. Her mouth sucked and sucked and she saw his face it had a look of pleasure all over it.

Bobby had his eyes closed and his mouth opened and he was grunting and humping as she worked to make him cum. More and more and more she used all her tricks she knew with her mouth and tongue. She rubbed the underside of his cock and tickled his balls. Bobby’s hips were rising and falling as he started to fuck her mouth and hand. He was close. She smiled.

As she felt her son lift up and hold his ass off the bed, she tasted his first shot of warm think cum! Bobby held her head as he lowered his hips and thrust his cock into his mother’s mouth again and again! “Oh Fuck that’s so good,” he moaned.

As he did he shot his sweet cum directly into his mom’s waiting and open mouth. She pushed down hard on the base of his cock and sucked his cock head hard! The skin around his cock head was stretched tight and that made the feeling even better as she sucked.

Bonnie sucked and sucked and drank her son’s cum as he unloaded in her mouth. He grunted again and again as he emptied his balls into his mom’s eager and waiting mouth.

She licked his cock and slowly released her tight grip around his throbbing cock shaft and just worked her hand slowly up towards the head. As she did the remaining drops of cum were pushed up the shaft and on to her lips. She used her tongue to get every last drop.

As she took all of his juices she she sat up and showed her son she had all of his cum in her mouth. She smiled and swallowed once, then twice. Bonnie licked her lips as sexy as she could and kissed the tip of her son’s cock. He smiled as she looked into his eyes and asked: “How was that sweetie?”

He pulled her up to him and she laid on top of him as they kissed and shared tongues. He held her and whispered: “You’re amazing mom. God you are so good at all of this.”

She kissed him and he could taste his cum on her lips. She smiled and said: “Well I have had lots of practice sweetie. You’re pretty good too. And, as we practice you’ll get as good or better than me.”

They held each other for a while and then she said: “We better get up, dress and sit in the living room and wait for him.”

They did, she had on panties and her longer robe. Bobby had a new pair of gum shorts and a tee shirt on. They watched TV for awhile as Bobby held his mother in his arm touching her and sharing kisses. It was now 9:30 PM. John was late coming home as usual when he was out with the boys.

After a while Bobby moved off the sofa and sat on the floor with his head on his mother’s knee. She was siting there teasing him. She had her legs open wide and when she lifted her robe he could see her white panties and the crotch covering her pussy. There was a little wet spot in the middle of them. She opened her robe more and show him her hard red nipples on her big firm tits. She would squeeze them and play with them as he watched her. She loved building his lust like she was doing now.

If his eyes weren’t on her tits, he was looking up between her open legs. He sighed and licked his lips. She saw his hard cock sticking up in his gym shorts.

When Bobby saw her looking at it, he pulled the leg opening up his thigh and his huge cock shaft jumped out at her. He asked if that was OK since his father was on his way home. She told her son they would see the head lights on the wall as he pulled into the drive way and hear his car engine which would give them time to cover up. “we can’t fuck or anything Bobby but we can enjoy seeing and watching each other play with ourselves,” she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.