A Boy Admires His Mom
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Bobby watched as his beautiful nude mom walked slowly towards the bathroom. He loved how her perfect ass moved back and forth, up and down as she sexually took each step. When she got to the doorway she turned her head smiled and asked: “Aren’t you going to bath with me sweetie?”

Bobby’s heart almost stopped. He quickly got up off the bed where they had both masturbated for each other only minutes ago and hurried towards his mother. She smiled seeing his young long semi-hard cock swing back and forth as he moved towards her. It seemed to grow longer with each step. “God how quickly he recovers”, she said to herself.

She turned and went into the room, turned on the water and pulled the stopper closed. As the water started filling the big tub Bonnie added some bathing salts and bubbles.

Bobby’s mom was bent over when Bobby reached the room. He stood behind her and placed his hands on each of her hips. She stood up a little pushing her ass against him.

She turned her head just enough so she could kiss her son. As their lips locked together Bobby’s hand reached under her arms and cupped each of her big tits.

“Mumm”, that feels nice baby. Squeeze them harder for me, and pull the nipples”, his mother told him.

Bobby did what she asked and soon they were sliding tongues into each other’s mouth. Bobby loving her big tits with his hands as his mom reaching between her sons thighs and used her hand to begin to playing with Bobby’s cock and balls. He began to get harder almost immediately.

When the tub was full she stopped playing and stepped into it as Bobby watched her every move. Once she had settled down into the warm water she held her hands out to him and Bobby joined her. He sat in the tub facing her. Again their legs were both opened around each other’s body. She had her legs over his and they sat about a foot apart.

Bonnie took the wash cloth and added body wash to it. She started to rub Bobby’s neck shoulders arms and chest as he faced her big tits which were half covered by the bubbles. She smiled as she saw the head on his cock poking out of the water. It stood straight up. Once she finished washing her son ‘s front she used the cloth to wash water over him to clean off the soap.

Bobby watched her body move as she worked on him. Her big tits looked even more sexy wet and lifting up and down as she used her arms and hands to wash her boy.

When all of the soap was off of his upper body she told him to turn around. He stood and she saw his hard cock sticking straight out at her face. She patted it before he turned.

Bobby sat back down and his mom started to wash his back. She stoked his arms and shoulder and worked her hands over his back all the way down to the water edge. Then she again used the cloth and water to rise him.

She pulled her son back to her and they cuddled as he laid his head on her soft breasts. As she washed his stomach and slowly took his cock in her hand as it stuck out of the water Mom began to wash her boy’s big dick with the cloth at first then she used her hand.

She whispered in his ear as she stroked his cock telling him how much she loved to feel how hard and long it was. Bobby moaned as he watched his mom’s hand moving up and down making love to his cock. She teased him with her hands and her voice as she urged him to get even harder whispering in his ear that his hard cock was making her pussy wet again and she was so very horny!

It was madding for him. She washed about half of his dick that was sticking out of the water. She had dropped the cloth and was now using just her hand to stroke him soft and slowly.

Bobby closed his eyes and moaned: “Oh Mom!! Oh God that feels so good. Hold my cock mom please. Squeeze it please! It’s so hard. I want to cum again! I need to cum again so badly.”

Bonnie held her son’s hard cock in her hand and squeezed it for him. Then she jerked him a few times and told him: “Soon baby very soon you’ll cum again for me. But now you need to stand up so I can wash the rest of you. But, don’t you dare touch our cock Bobby. Will power baby! Just stand up now and let me wash your ass and the back of your legs first.”

Bob began to beg her to make him cum but Bonnie wouldn’t do it. She released his cock completely and said: “When I’m done washing you Bobby, I’ll let you wash me. Would you like that? You can wash me everywhere. Touch me everywhere, see all of me up close as you do it, you can clean me completely like I’m doing for you. OK?”

Bobby felt his cock jump when he heard that she was going to let him wash and touch her everywhere. He quickly stood up and told his mom: “OK Mom. You promise? You promise I can wash you and touch you everywhere?”

Bonnie had the wash cloth in her hand as she began to wash her son’s ass and the back of his thighs. “Yes sweetie, once I’m down with you, you can wash and clean me”, she said, smiling up at him as he turned to look at her.

Bobby could see her big tits almost completely out of the water now as she reached up to wash his ass. Her nipples wet and blood red made him again moaning his mother’s name. “Oh God mom! Your tits are so beautiful all wet like that”, he said.

When she finished she told him: “OK baby, turn around so I can wash your front now. And let see how long you can hold off cumming for me. Just stand there and enjoy the feel baby!”

Bobby turned around and he now stood right in front of his mom’s face with a aching hard on. It was sticking out at her less than a foot from her face. It was leaking pre cum all down his cock head. She saw it and smiled as she slowly looked up in her son’s eyes. She asked: “Oh sweetie, your cock looks so hard. Does it hurt much?”

Bobby moaned as he felt his mom’s hand without the wash cloth soap his dick and slowly stroke it. His balls were so tight he was sure he was going to cum and shot his sperm all over her face. He wondered if that would make her mad?

Bonnie knew her son was ready to cum. She teased him and worked on his cock making it jump and throb in her hand, She licked her lips think if she moved just a little closer she could take the head into her mouth. If she did she knew her son would cum in seconds. And, when he shot off his cum would fill her mouth with that warm delicious man seed from his young body.

She washed up under his cock and balls rubbing his ass. She told him to spread his legs more and she even washed his ass hole. Her hand moved down his thighs and back up. Circling his hard cock again, she knew he was straining and trying not to cum.

Bonnie moved closer to his hard cock head and now Bobby felt her warm breath as she blew on his wetness. His cock head was so hard and it looked purple. She smiled seeing him arch his back when she blew on his balls as she held his shaft up. “Squat a little for me Bobby. Yes, that’s it”, she said.

Bobby bent his knees a little and squatted for her. Now his cock head was dead center facing his mother’s mouth. he watched as she squeezed his cock shaft moving her hand down pushing on the skin down on the base of his cock. That made his cock head so big and the skin around it so tight. His cock was an inch or two from her open mouth. She held it like that for a few seconds as she again blew warm air on his cock head. She could smell his cum now her face was that close to his cock head.

Then she used her other hand to rub and tickle the understand of his shaft just below the big cock head. That did it!

“I can’t stand it mom! I’m going to cum! I can’t hold off! Oh fuck here it comes!! OH God it feels so good.”, he almost screamed and cried out the words.

Bonnie aimed his cock head directly at her opened mouth and while she didn’t suck on it, his cum shot out ropes and ropes of his beautiful young cum which flew directly into her mouth coating her tongue.

Some hit her nose cheeks and chin. But most of his wonderful cum went right into his mom’s mouth which was less then an inch from his cock head. He tasted so good, so fresh and salty!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.