A Boy Admires His Mom
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

Days passed since their first conversation about masturbation and neither Bonnie nor her son Bobby had said anything else about it. But, neither could really look the other one in the eyes. It was a sort of uncomfortable situation for both of them as they had to live together and communicate with each other as mom and son.

However, each of them had been thinking about what the other had said that day and each had masturbated since they talked, just not together.

Bonnie had bathed daily and each time she would lay in the tub playing with her body and thinking of those times she had masturbated for her husband John.

She remembered how he loved seeing her play with her body and cum for him. She also remembered back to those times when John had laid in bed and jerked off for her too. She especially loved seeing him shoot his cum at her and many times on her as he shot off. She loved to rub his cum in and all over her big firm breasts or her thighs and pussy. Seeing her man cum was just to damn sexy for her.

She recalled how her husband told her how any man would love to see her body and watch as she reached her climaxed. She was so beautiful and so very sexual. Then she remembered how they would fuck afterwards. She shivered from the feeling these memories gave her. Tonight she would masturbate for John and have him jerk off for her. It had been a long time since they had done it.

Bobby was looking at his mother’s photos on his PC, and used the program that would rotate her shots automatically every 5 seconds. That gave him both hands to play with himself. He worked his cock edging himself over and over again just enjoying the feeling of coming so very close to shooting his load and then backing off.

As he let the PC work he just laid back and stroked his big young cock watching his mother making love to his father, fucking him. He kept remembering how his dad had filled her cunt and made a baby that night, and that baby was him! Finally he couldn’t stand it any longer and shot a huge load all over his legs and body!

What a mess! He knew mom would find a large amount of dried cum on his sheets this time. This was the third time today Bobby had cum. He had masturbated at least three times each day since that conversation he had with his mother on masturbation.

He couldn’t stop thinking of how it would look watching his mother masturbate for him. He could see her in his mind climaxing and arching that beautiful ass up in the air as she humped and humped on her finger, or a sex toy.

He wondered if in fact she really did used a toy and if so, what kind of toy it was. How big was it? How thick? Was it a dildo or a vibrator? Did she shove it deep inside her cunt hole? Did it make those big tits jiggle and shake? Was she an animal when she fucked herself? Was she wild and did she go wild when she had her orgasm? How many did she have before she stopped? God he loved thinking about her doing it and going crazy wild as she climaxed.

If only he could see her do it, just once. Maybe he could take a set of photos of her doing that if she let him and use them to help him masturbate and cum later on. Or, maybe she would let him jerk off for her. He smiled thinking of her watching him stroke his big young cock. He would do it slowly trying to make her horny and hot as she watched it grow hard before shooting cum every where.

Then if she was horny enough, maybe she would show him her body and play with her tits and pussy fingering it. Wouldn’t that would be unbelievable?

These were the things he kept thinking about all the time. He was unable to think of much else. Bobby was addicted to the idea now. He would talk with his mom again soon and perhaps she would at least let him jerk off for her.

Maybe he could get her to show him her tits Those big beautiful full firm tits he dreamed about and jerked off to would drive him over the edge that was for sure. He knew he would cum in seconds after she opened her blouse and showed him those beautiful breasts with those red hard long nipples. God he couldn’t get them out of his brain! He again watched the photo program and jerked off again for the fourth time today.

Finally dinner time came around and his dad called him to the dinner table. They ate and talked but Bobby only spoke when someone asked him a question. He was preoccupied with his mother’s body and watched her every time she moved. When they finished up he washed the dishes as he did a few times a week. It was part of his jobs to get his allowance. As he washed his mom came into the kitchen and started to dry them.

At first they didn’t talk at all. Finally his mom asked him what was the matter? He told her nothing. When the dishes were done she turned to him and asked again what was the matter? She told him he seem to be in a world of his own and she wanted to know what was going on?

Bobby told her nothing but Bonnie wouldn’t let it drop. She took his hand and held it as she said: “Look at me. I want to know what’s wrong between us. Something has changed since he talked the other day. Are you mad at me?”

Bobby looked at his mom and shook his head before he said: “Nothing is wrong really, I just can’t get what we talked about out of my head mom. All I can think about every time I see you or think about you is you masturbating. It’s driving me crazy.”

She smiled at him and hugged him. She felt his cock pressing into her body and grow harder almost immediately and she took a step back. She said: “Look dad is going fishing this weekend and we should talk some more about this. I think you should really understand what I am saying about doing it. Please try and understand sweetie. But we can’t talk right now. We’ll have all weekend to work this out.”

Saturday morning dad left really early with three other guys for his weekend fishing trip. After he left Bonnie went back to bed. As she began to fall and drifted to asleep she began to think of what she was going to say to Bobby later today when they both woke up.

As she laid there thinking of how much she loved her son she smiled knowing that he was now a man and so handsome. She remembered back to how John looked at 18 and she smiled thinking how her son looked so much like his dad, it was remarkable.

As she drifted in and out of a twilight sleep she was thinking of the time she first showed John her breasts and how he loved to touch them and lick and suck on them. She smiled thinking of how he couldn’t get enough of her. Every night after that first time he wanted to see them again and again. She let him play with her breasts all the time she loved it and he loved her and them. She would almost cum from his touching them.

Bonnie remembered how her husband’s cock grew so hard, so fast, each time he touched her. She always made him cum back them. All she had to do was slowly stoke his cock while he made love to her tits.

It was so hot and romantic being so young and in love. Each day was a new sexual experience for them both. And, as she remembered the first time they went all the way. Bonnie slowly began to touch herself. She smiled thinking how quickly John came that first time. He didn’t last more than a minute. But she wasn’t upset because John always got her off somehow. he was a good lover.

Now she was laying on her back on the bed, knees bent and open as her hand and fingers worked her pussy. Slowly she began to hump her pussy on her hand.

She rocked back and forth pleasing herself as she remembered back to that first time. And, as her orgasm took over she moaned out: “OH Bobby! NO I meant John!!”

Bonnie laid there recovering from a huge orgasm think to herself: “Oh my GOD! I actually said my son’s name as I climaxed. What am I doing?”

She was soaking wet between her open legs and her pussy was throbbing. Her nipples were rock hard and ached to be pulled and pinched and especially sucked on. Bonnie closed her eyes and started drifting off again with her hands between her thighs cupping and squeezing her vagina.

She began to dream and the dream was a very erotic one and it was about her and her son Bobby, not her husband John. In her dream, she saw her son’s cock head sticking out the leg opening of his gym shorts as he stood in front of the bed she was laying on. She could see his cock was so long and hard with the head a deep color purple. He told her that it hurt so badly he had to take it out. Before she could object he had pulled down his shorts and his big hard cock jumped out in front of her.

She watched as he undressed completely and stroked his cock as they continued to talk about masturbation. His cock was so hard and so big Bonnie couldn’t believe it was her son’s cock.

In her dream she watched him slowly stroke it making it grow even bigger. She couldn’t take her eyes off of it. Bobby smiled and asked her if she wanted to see him cum and Bonnie heard herself say: “Yes. Do it baby! Make it cum for momma. Let me see it cum. God Bobby it’s so hard and so big!! Come closer and jerk it off for me baby.”

She almost begged for him to do it.

Bobby replied: “I will mom if you take your top off and show me your tits and nipples. You must know how much I want to see your breasts.”

In her dream, Bonnie didn’t hesitate, she quickly removed her tee shirt and she wasn’t wearing a bra. She lifted the tee shirt over her head and her big jugs came out bobbing up and down. Her nipples were so red, thick and long. She looked at her son and said: “Do you like them baby! Do you love momma’s tits?”

Bobby licked his lips and stroked his cock fast and hard. His mother could see it throbbing in his hands. She said: “Yes baby that’s right, do it, stoke your cock make it cum Bobby. Make it cum on my tits! Shoot all of your hot thick cum all over my tits Bobby.”

She rubbed her tits and squeezed them. She pulled on those big nipples making them grow as hard just like her son’s cock. Bobby loved seeing all of her tits and nipples free of any cover and right in front of him. He moaned with his lust and said: “Oh mom! Your tits are so much more beautiful than I could even imagine.”

In her dream she could see herself smiling and she told him: “Then cum on then for me Bobby. Show me how much you love me and cum on my tits!”

She must have said it out loud because it woke her up! She was panting and her body was aching with her own lust. She closed her eyes again and all she could see was her son’s big dick. She moaned again, louder this time before she realized how loud she was getting.

She sat up and looked towards her bedroom door. It was cracked a little but she didn’t see anyone there. She started to relax but then she heard a soft moan and she looked again and saw her son in the hallway.

Bonnie said: “Bobby is that you? Please come in here sweetie. Come in Bobby I know you are out there.”

Bobby was dressed only in his underwear shorts. He had his hands over the front of them and stick his head around the door. She said: “Come on in Bobby, it’s OK please come in.”

He stepped into the bedroom and she looked at him and knew immediately that he was covering his hard on. He stood there looking down at her as she lay in her big bed with just a long nightie on. It was light blue and covered her breasts but it was sheer and her son could see her big breasts and nipples hiding under it.

She saw where he was looking but for some reason she didn’t cover up. In fact she took a deep breath pushing them out more at him. Bobby’s eyes got wider. She smiled and said: “Why don’t sit on the edge of the bed baby?”

Bobby sat and was glad he could finally cover up his hard on by turning a little to the side away from her eyes. She patter his arm and asked: “So how long were you standing out there in the hall way watching me Bobby?”

He said: “I heard you call my name mom, and you woke me up you were so loud. I came to see if you were alright. You called my name a couple times.”

She wondered if he watched her masturbate by rubbing herself as she had started to fall asleep. She smiled again and said: “And what did you see Bobby when you reached the door way?”

He looked down and away from her with his embarrassed. She told him to look at her and tell her what he saw.

He turned towards her and she saw the big lump in his shorts. The head of his cock was actually sticking out the leg opening, just like in her dream. But this was no dream, it was really happening.

Bobby said: “I saw you touching yourself under the covers mom! I couldn’t help it, I just stood there and watched you. You can’t imagine how it feels to see you everyday and how I long to see you, how I long to touch you and how I want to love you like dad does.”

His words sort of shocked her in both an embarrassing way and also in a very erotic way. She sat up more now and the covers fell away completely from her upper body. Now her breasts were fully visible to her son under the sheer cover of her nightie. She saw his cock jump with his excitement.

Covered only is a sheer light blue material Bobby had the best real view of her breasts he ever had in his life. As he kept his eyes on her tits, his mother looked down and saw how revealing she was. She was about to pull the covers up again to hide her breasts from his eyes but for some reason she didn’t.

Maybe it was the way Bobby looked at her, like her husband use to look at her; or, maybe she wanted her son to see her. She didn’t know but she sat crossed leg now, with covers over her vagina and legs. But, Bonnie let her tits show and made them available to her son to see. She smiled as she watched him trying to adjust his hard on which was even bigger now. She saw the entire cock head now sticking out from under the leg of his short.

She said to herself: “Jesus he is so big!”

“Do you like them Bobby,” his mother asked, as she lifted her full breasts up with her hands?

Again she didn’t know why she just said or did that but she waited for him to respond. Her son told her: “Oh God yes mom. you are so beautiful. Your breasts are in my dreams all the time. But they look even better than I ever could imagine.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.