Further Adventures of Faye and Jake - Cover

Further Adventures of Faye and Jake

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - this is the first followup from Anniversary Fun and follows Jake's continued sissification and Faye's auction

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I clicked on the “Auction”.

It started with the camera panning around the club and it was filled with couples and tables of men, drinking. The camera panned back toward the stage where there were two large polls from floor to ceiling. A number of spotlights were positioned to shine between the two polls and several cameras were positioned around the stage. After a few minutes, Faye was lead in, completely nude except for a dog collar and a leash. She had a ball gag in her mouth. Two women wearing mask secured the straps on each wrist and leg to the top and bottom of the polls and pulled the straps tight, spreading her as wide as she could be. The lips of her pussy were actually pulled open. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen to see the woman I loved spread wide apart like that. Her big tits were sticking right out and they were so perfect, they almost looked fake. The view switched from one camera to the next where she could be seen from every angle. I was especially surprised when I realized that she really did have a fat ass. I wondered if I would ever be able to taste that big ass again. This went on for maybe 10 minutes until a man, also in a mask, came to the stage and took a microphone.

“Ladies and gentlemen and distinguished guest, we have before you today a prime piece of meat. Ms. Faye Thomas. Faye is 24 years old slut, married to an older faggot Jake, who she has chosen to never see again. Faye is 5 foot 7 inches tall and weighs 118 pounds.” One of the girls walked up to Faye and began to massage one of her big breast. “She has 36D, natural tits, a 22 inch waist and a fat 38 inch ass.” The camera zoomed in on her ass, as the other masked girl began to giggle her ass.

“Please write any questions or request that you might have and send them to the stage.” There was silence except from muffled chatter in the audience. Finally, someone brought the man a number of cards. He read each one, then motioned to one of the girls who walked over to a group of implements on a table and brought back a very long rubber dildo. “Faye has but one purpose left in life and that is to please men and to service their cocks. I have been asked to test her ability to accept cocks.”

One of the girls removed her ball gag and the other covered the end of the dildo with some liquid substance. She also rubbed some of it on Fay’s perfectly smooth pussy. One of the cameras zoomed in on her pussy as the blue rubber was inserted in her pussy with ease. Slowly at first, then increasing in speed, the girl fucked the dildo further and further into my wife’s pussy. I expected to hear screams coming from Faye, but instead she began to moan louder and louder. The girl increased the force of her thrust and Faye let out a scream that was accompanied by a huge body shaking orgasm and a release of fluids that covered the dildo, the girls hand and the floor.

The crowd politely applauded as Faye’s head slumped toward her big tits. The dildo was withdrawn and measured. On the white board behind her, the girl wrote: CUNT: 9 ½ inches. As the cameras changed their focus, Faye’s fat ass came into view and it looked incredible spread wide apart. You could easily see her pussy and her perfectly round asshole. The girl began to squirt some fluid into Fay’s asshole and that was met with some protest, but her protests were of no value any more. The girl began to insert one, then two fingers from her gloved hand, forcing her fingers deeper into Faye’s ass. Faye’s moans were quickly replaced with low whimpers, then loud screams as the girl’s entire hand was trying to enter her most private area. I watched in complete amazement, forgetting about the pain and screams of my wife, and fingering my own ass as the girls hand and wrist slipped through the anal sphincter and into her colon. Again the room responded with light applause as she fucked her with her hand and wrist inside her. I was surprised, but there were no shouts and screams as I had anticipated.

When the girl finally finished fist fucking her and pulled her gloved hand out of my wife’s ass, she removed the glove and grabbed the long dildo and began to insert it in her ass. I guess because of the prior stretching, the dildo glided easily into her ass and the girl began to push it deeper and deeper until the screams got so loud, that the man told her to remove the “measure”.

The girl went to the board and wrote: ASS: 11 inches. While she was writing this, the other girl, grabbed the dildo and began to push it into Faye’s mouth. Having seen her swallow William’s huge black cock, I knew this wouldn’t be a problem. However, as the girl pushed deeper and deeper into Faye’s throat, she began to gag and cough, shaking her head from side to side trying to dislodge the offending item. But the girl kept pushing until the inevitable happened and Faye began to heave and threw up all over her tits. She went to the board and wrote: PUKE: 8 inches. This was met by boos from the crowd and calls to try again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.