Further Adventures of Faye and Jake - Cover

Further Adventures of Faye and Jake

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - this is the first followup from Anniversary Fun and follows Jake's continued sissification and Faye's auction

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I had spend half a day at Friends and had enjoyed dozens of cocks in my mouth and ass. I invited 2 of my new friends, Patrick and Herman to come by on Monday afternoon. They felt that Jake wasn’t a good name for someone like me, so they called me Jackie. They had heard about the night before with Faye and wanted to see all the videos of my “whore”.

I would call my boss in the morning and tell him I had minor surgery due to an injury and needed a week off. I wanted to watch more videos but it was late and I could barely put one foot in front of the other. I woke about 7 am and called my boss who wanted all the details, but I only told him that I had an injury in the groin area. Before I got in the shower, I removed the bandages from my castration. I stood looking in the mirror and liked seeing my tiny cock hanging down with no balls in the way. I also liked the way, my shaved groin looked but had been told how much better it was to have a full body waxing. Someone at the club had given me a card of an Oriental woman who was “great at waxing fags” and I would love the way she pours hot wax in my asshole to be certain there is no hair left.

I could think of no reason to dress, so after something to eat, I hooked up my computer to our big screen TV and opened Faye’s computer to my e-mail address. I had many hundreds of e-mails and couldn’t wait to begin reading and responding to them, but first, I had to start one of the videos of Faye. Before I opened the one about the Auction, I noticed “Faye’s Faggot Loses his Nuts”. It started with me lying on the table, restrained and a large group of men and Faye watching. Of course, Faye was nude. While the older lady and Sherry were preparing for the procedure, Faye grabbed my cock, “look at this pathetic little thing. How could I have ever let that thing in my cunt?”

I recognized Tony’s voice replying: “it barely was. If he was your only, you could still be counted as a virgin.” Everyone laughed at that.

I was crushed that she would say something like that without being forced to say it, but there was no one telling her to criticize me. I so needed her love and respect, regardless of what had happened the night before. I am certain that my lover could have stopped my castration, if she had wanted.

Faye’s responded to Tony’s comment about being a virgin by admitting her incest with her brother: “I fucked my older brother and two of his friends for a couple of years, starting when I was 14 and they taught me how to get anything I wanted with my body. When I was still in high school and my brother was in college, he let all his friends have me. Course, I had to have 2 abortions and miscarried once.”

“Oh, Poor Baby, now get on your knees whore and bark like the bitch you are and I will let you drink my piss.”

Faye dropped to her knees, holding her hands up like a begging dog and was barking while William pulled out his big black cock and began to cover her from head to toe. “Open that whore mouth.”

She obliged and I watched as she gulped down mouthful after mouthful of his nasty yellow piss. She actually seemed disappointed when his piss stopped and she put her mouth around his cock. William pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped her in the face with it. “I want to watch your faggot lose his nuts, and then you can have my cock.”

By this time, I had been prepped and Sherry was being shown where to cut. I had to look away as the procedure was completed to the shouts and cheers from the crowd. But the loudest voice was of Faye who was urging them to cut off “his pee pee too”. Faggots don’t need pee pees, they just need an asshole. I loved seeing those dogs fuck his ass and him licking all that cum off the floor.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.