A Helping Hand From a Neighbour

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2016 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Another story from my vivid imagination

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My and I had been married for ten years, and until recently our sex life had been fantastic both personally but we were also swingers, concentrating on the MFM threesome side of the scene and we’d enjoyed sexy fun with over twenty different men. Recently though, my ability to perform was severely restricted, after being diagnosed with emphysema. Sometimes while we were making love, I’d ask her if she missed having another cock at her disposal, but she always said it didn’t really bother her but each time I brought the subject up though I noticed that our love making got extra passionate and knew that she wasn’t really telling the truth.

One of the effects of my condition is that my erection doesn’t last long after I’ve come and a lot of times my wife was left wanting and had to finish herself off manually. Even though watching her doing this or using one of her toys was a turn on for me, it wasn’t anywhere as good as seeing her taking a real cock but I knew she’d never agree to a return to our old lifestyle so if it was to happen, I’d have to come up with a devious plan.

My wife and I live in a small block of retirement flats and were really friendly with one of our neighbours, Tony, who lived on the floor above us. He lived on his own, having recently gone through a nasty divorce and I knew he found my wife attractive, he’d told me so a couple of times. He was around our own age, mid sixties and my wife always seemed comfortable in his company so he seemed perfect for what I had in mind. I also knew I could trust him not to do anything behind my back so one morning, when my wife had gone shopping, I invited him down for coffee, and put my plan to him. At first he was hesitant, saying he didn’t want to mess up our marriage, but when I explained about our past life on the swing scene, and showed him some photographs of our adventures he changed his mind and the smile on face his told me he was excited about what might happen.

When my wife came back from shopping I told her that he’d been down and said that he’d told me that he was feeling depressed since his divorce. Her response was just what I’d I’d been banking on when she suggested that we invite him down for a nice home cooked meal. All that afternoon images of what I hoped was going to happen that evening meant I had at least a partial erection, the thought of my wife with Tony made sure of that. After she’d taken a shower and was getting dressed, I suggested she wear something sexy as being in the company of a sexy woman would lift Tony’s mood. At first she wasn’t keen but when I said it would make a nice memory for him to take home with him, she relented and put on a nice white, satin blouse and black, knee length skirt. For her age, my wife has beautiful tits and her nipples get very hard when she gets aroused and as the blouse and bra she’d put on under it were thin I’d be able to see them and they’d be a good indicator of her mood.

When Tony came down that evening he handed me two bottles of wine and gave my wife a hug. “You smell nice, Hazel,” he said, “that’s one thing I’ve missed since my divorce.” As he looked over my wife’s shoulder at me, I smiled and winked at him. He was really playing his part well. As we ate I made sure wife’s glass was well topped up after we’d finished off the two bottles, I could see that she was getting slightly tipsy. Things were going exactly how I’d planned.

Once the meal was over, we retired to the lounge and I opened yet another bottle of wine. My wife sat on the couch, and seemed a little uncomfortable when Tony sat down beside her but after another couple of glasses of wine she began to relax. I sat in a chair across from them and as we talked, Tony went into the spiel we’d discussed, saying how lonely his life was since his divorce and how he missed female company. He said he envied us having such a happy marriage and how lucky I was to have such a gorgeous wife.

I could see my wife’s face was flushed and didn’t know whether it was the wine or Tony’s remarks but when Tony ran the tip of a finger down her arm, she groaned softly. “Oh I’m sorry Hazel,” Tony apologised, “but I miss the touch of a woman’s skin so much I couldn’t help, I’m so sorry.” I think my wife was beginning to realise this was a set up but instead of hitting the roof, she smiled at me then turned to Tony. “That’s alright Tony,” she said, “I understand.” Tony was wearing a pair of loose fitting pair of slacks, but I could still see a huge bulge in them as he stroked his hand up and down my wife’s arm. The effects of the wine and Tony’s obviously soft touch soon pushed any thoughts of resistance out of my wife’s mind and she looked across at me for guidance. When I smiled back and nodded, she turned to Tony and kissed him passionately.

Tony leaned back back on the couch as my wife reached down and put her hand on the bulge in his pants. “Oh yes,” he groaned softly, as he slid his hand over the front of her blouse, stroking her satin covered tits at the same time as my wife was unzipping his pants. My cock was almost bursting out of my own pants as I watched her slide a hand inside and heard her gasp as it made contact with Tony’s obviously over sized cock. Tony had already unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra up and was running his tongue over her erect nipples as I watched my wife’s hidden hand moving inside his pants but it didn’t stay hidden for long!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.