Transformation Jutsu - Cover

Transformation Jutsu

Copyright© 2016 by fiercekitten

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Neji secretly has been wanting to see if he can loose his virginity using his own take on Naruto's transformation jutsu. read the codes first please. incomplete constructive criticism appreciated. thanks!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Body Modification   Transformation  

(includes hermaphrodite, wimp husband, fem dom, spanking, rough, group sex, squirting, lactation and things from last chapter)

Niima (Neji) walked with Kurenai in her freshly cleaned dress through the leaf village. Niima didn’t know what to say she just kept her head respectfully down and followed Kurenai. So she was surprised when they stopped and she looked up to see that they were not at Kurenai’s house but at Asuma’s. what was going on? Was she in trouble? Was she to be humiliated? Was Kurenai going to tell the other jonin in the village about what she had done? Worse of all why was this thought turning her on so much. Niima froze in place not knowing what to do. Kurenai looked back and said “follow me. Now.” She said it sharply and with authority but not rudely or in anger. Niima felt her stomach twist again and did what Kurenai said immediately.

They entered Asuma’s house without even a knock which bothered Niima but clearly it was ok because Asuma looked up and his face only showed curiosity not surprise.

“who is this?” Asuma calmly inquired.

“doesn’t matter. She goes by Niima now, and she will be joining us this evening.” Kurenai announced with authority.

Asuma looked surprised responding “wait you were serious about that?!?”

Kurenai raised her eyebrows and said “obviously I meant it. I hope you are not questioning my decision...”

The threat in her voice had a strong effect on Asuma he blanched and murmured “no my lady”

“good then come” she snapped looking at them both. Then walked off not waiting for a response. They followed her immediately into the bedroom.

Kurenai giving quick crisp directions had Asuma sit on the bed naked and made Niima strip and suck his cock. Niima was almost disappointed and understood now why Kurenai probably was able to control Asuma. His dick was small. Not tiny but only 5 inches or so and not very wide. She was able to deep-throat it with ease she didn’t notice at first focused on her task but then she began to hear what Kurenai was saying. Kurenai explained to Asuma what had happened and who Niima was. He looked shocked but was obviously enjoying it all too much to argue.

Kurenai finished with “Now I think we ought to... punish her for doing this. Bend over his lap Niima!”

Shocked Niima did as she was told. Kurenai laid down on the bed with her pussy in Niima’s face and said “Make me cum slut. Asuma is going to spank you slowly harder and harder till you make me cum.”

Niima started to get hard just at the thought and went to work right as the first smack landed. She gasped, that was not a light tap it stung her bottom made her erection grow. She did her best but had never eaten out a girl before so the process got drawn out longer ... And longer ... And longer...

30 minutes later...

The blows had been coming down hard and fast on Niima’s red ass for 15 minutes at least now. Niima’s pussy had cum twice in that time but her cock was still rock hard. Kurenai was moaning and ordering her on. Shoving Niima’s face into her pussy. Finally, Kurenai cried out and came hard. Cum jetted out into Niima’s open mouth. She swallowed only after savoring the taste, noting that women taste much better than men. Kurenai roughly yanked her up to her breast level by the hair. “drink!” she ordered. Niima didn’t understand till Kurenai forced her mouth down to her nipple and repeated her order.

Niima began to suckle Kurenai’s breast and as the milk flowed into her mouth, Kurenai reached down between them and guided Niima’s dick insider her. As she penetrated Kurenai she felt a familiar sensation behind her briefly and before she could even process it Asuma was inside her pussy, but he remained still. The effect being that Niima’s thrusts into Kurenai caused Asuma to be fucking her as well.

Had it not been for Kurenai milking her cock dry earlier she would have cum on the spot. She gyrated her hips back and forth letting wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure wash over her, as she drank Kurenai dry first from one breast and then the other savoring the warm delicious flavor. As Niima finished emptying Kurenai’s breasts it became too much for all of them to bear any longer. They came all together and collapsed in a heap on the bed and Niima passed out into fitful sleep...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.