Transformation Jutsu - Cover

Transformation Jutsu

Copyright© 2016 by fiercekitten

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Neji secretly has been wanting to see if he can loose his virginity using his own take on Naruto's transformation jutsu. read the codes first please. incomplete constructive criticism appreciated. thanks!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Body Modification   Transformation  

(includes Fa/Fa, lesbian, shemale, and things from last chapter)

A week later neji knew he might have a problem. He had told herse- NO! himself that this was just so he could get laid once and loose his virginity, but it was becoming more than that. He was spending too much time transformed. He had hit all the bars in the leaf village and if he did this much more people would start to recognize her ... and that would lead to trouble because people would wonder who she is and where she came from and the leaf village was not big enough for him to escape notice for an extended amount of time. He knew that he had to stop...

A week later he knew there was no way he could stop. He had to try it again it was just too good. So as usual he went to the secluded area he had found and despite the damp ground from the rain lately he made his transformation and changed cloths again. Heading into town on his way to the bar something happened...

CRASH!

Something ran into neji and she fell into a muddy rut in the road covering her dress and left side in mud.

“oh my gosh I’m so sorry let me help you up” came a beautiful voice. Neji turned and she saw Kurenai-Sempai reaching down to help her up.

“thanks umm ... its ok I’m fine” neji said unsure how to act or what to say.

“oh and that dress it’s going to be ruined! Here come with me the bath house is less than a block, I’ll pay and while you wash I’ll take this to get it fixed.”

“no no please I’m fine I’ll-” neji tried to object panicked at the idea of having to be convincingly female. Men at a bar were one thing, easy to trick and don’t really care but women!?!? He was in trouble. However, Kurenai insisted and to avoid any more of a scene she went along.

Thankfully there was no one else in the public bath. It was rather late and most people didn’t want to bathe when it was getting toward evening. Then much to neji’s horror Kurenai walked in naked. She was a foot taller than her but couldn’t have weighed more than 125 pounds at MOST probably almost 100. Despite that her perky b cups, hard nipples, and swaying hips made neji start to get wet.

Kurenai walked over and started to lower herself into the pool next to Neji, then gracefully without warning she twisted and lowered herself instead right onto Neji’s lap. Before Neji could react Kurenai leaned in close and said.


“it’s ok relax I know the truth. I can spot a genjutsus and transformations a mile away, but its ok I’ll keep your secret ... Neji” Neji inhaled sharply shocked that she knew. To stunned and ashamed to do anything when she suddenly felt Kurenai’s nipples brush against her own. It was electric she couldn’t resist leaning in and doing it again and was shocked to find Kurenai respond in kind. Kurenai leaned in and kissed her and she tasted wonderful. Kurenai’s hands began to gently wonder across her body sending chills down her spine. They kissed, and touched, and slowly built up the passion. It was so different from being with a guy. With a man it was so immediate so intense but this was like the scent after a rainstorm on the side of a mountain overlooking a beautiful valley at sunset. Kurenai pulled her out of the water and laid her down on the floor crossed her legs with Neji’s and they began to rub together while Kurenai started sucking her nipples. She ran her hands up and down Kurenai finding any spot she could touch to try and return the passion. Finally, Kurenai moaned and said “oh I want you inside me so badly Niima!” Neji was confused and was about to say so when Kurenai locked her intense red eyes on her and said “no I don’t want Neji! You are transformed just transform again and add a dick this time. I NEED YOU NOW!” looking in her eyes Niima felt herself respond immediately she knew she had to obey it was just perfect to be ordered this way.

TRANSFORM!

Niima now had a 7 inch dick no balls and still had a pussy. Niima was a hermaphrodite now. Kurenai immediately helped her up and knelt and began sucking Niima’s dick. It was wonderful but she thought to herself that she could suck dick better than this. Not that it was bad just she knew she was truly except- OH! Kurenai had started using her other hand to put 2 fingers into Niima’s pussy. She came on the spot from both places and Kurenai sucked down her cum, then stood up and said “good now you will last longer later tonight. We are not even close to being done Niima...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.