Emily's Car-park Initiation - Cover

Emily's Car-park Initiation

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Emily is a bit young, she is a bit naive, but her older brother Mark convinces her that she should try some new adventures to make her life more interesting. The secrets of the car-park excite her more than she wants anyone else to suspect because she likes to be thought of as innocent and shy even though her imagination runs rampant with scenes of deplorable degradation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex  

Emily’s first experience in being one of the nasty girls at the car-park left her with the resolve to be more selective in choosing the lucky lads that would get a taste of her feminine favors. She also made the decision to cut her brother off from her goodies except for the odd “on her knees” session just to help him over a dry spell of happy humping.

He certainly didn’t like the fact that she had suddenly developed an aversion to the sin of incest, but he was a handsome devil and the virginal girls at the local school a catch worth bending over for in almost any situation. The chance that he might get them in a family way and slow down long enough for one of them to collar him for a date in front of a minister and a ring on the finger was enough motivation for them to risk lowering their knickers and allowing him to test their youthful tightness.

Her only salvation was the fact that none of the men that had dipped their sinning wicks in her vagina or her tight little bum had the slightest idea who she actually was because her brother was careful to keep her identity a secret. He had made a mistake with his girlfriend Roxy and she now had a reputation for being the town slut with a willingness to bend over for any Tom, Dick or Harry. It no longer was amusing to have perfect strangers wink and give her the finger in pubs and on the street because it made them stand out as outsiders from the norms of common decency.

Emily’s brother tried to get her in a submissive mood by buying her a new supply of knickers at the lady’s undies emporium right around the corner from the Church of England meeting hall that used to be the union headquarters until they closed all the mines in the district.

Now instead of the beer flowing and the fights breaking out for absolutely no reason at all except for sheer boredom, the place simply reeked of good will and prayers from the God-fearing natives in a way that put a perpetual smile of satisfaction on Reverend Hobsen’s trustworthy face like some stamp of righteous vindication for aversion to sin.

She remembered the smile of lustful gratification on his face after he had flooded her bum with his hypocritical spending and the way he had groped her bum cheeks with his long tapered fingers that triggered her much-needed orgasm on that fateful night at the car-park. Of course, he had no idea that the bright-faced young lady that spouted his words of devotion and knelt at his feet in prayer was the same girl that had stuck her bum out the rear window of the compact car to receive his man-juice with the spirit of adventure.

Even now, she was burning with the desire to have his instrument of love-making between her legs with no need for hiding her crush on his deeply religious sense of devotion to duty. She saw the ad for a housekeeper in the daily rag and decided to apply for the job just to be under the same roof as the reverend on a daily basis. In the back of her still developing brain, she was willing to risk her dignity on the chance the reverend would revert to his alter ego personality to sample her feminine goodies when she was bending over the sink or even down on her elbows and knees cleaning the floor. She had seen an Italian film recently that showed how the master of the house liked to ride the cleaning lady’s bum as she polished the black and white tile floor. It had so excited her that she leaned right down in the seat and polished her brother’s knob out of sight of those around them.

Several opportunities arose but the reverend was circumspect in his actions and poor Emily remained as virginal as ever in the church leader’s house. The visiting Bishop from the south was a lot more adventurous and was soon pounding Emily’s submissive flanks in the pantry as he whispered the most outrageous suggestions in her tender ear. For an elderly man, she thought his technique was quite good and she managed to sustain a joyful orgasm before he found it necessary to shoot his ancient load into her youthful female passageway. The religious man had to be surely in his early eighties if he was a day and she was impressed how quickly he managed a firm cock-stand at the sight of her taut bum cheeks.

It was a quiet Sunday morning when she brought the orange juice and coffee to his bedroom wearing her customary maid’s uniform with the abbreviated bustle in the rear that revealed the bottoms of her curved bum cheeks whenever she bent over to do her duties.

The older man was under the covers but his manhood was noticeably upstanding from the tented cover right in the area where his loins were imagined to be. She saw the leer on his face as he reached out to pull her legs next to his horizontal form on the bed. Her first reaction was to consider spilling the hot coffee on his weiner-snitchel, but she thought better of it and just leaned down to allow him full access to her posterior region.

“Ahh, nice little cheekies, my little dumpling!”

It was so ridiculous that Emily was tempted to giggle at his inane muttering. She decided to play along and open her knees nice and wide for him to mount her from the rear like some aged satyr searching for the perfect tight entryway to satisfy his need for immediate relief.

“Oh, sir, you are so naughty and this on a Sunday morning.”

The sex-obsessed old man humped her rear end like a man possessed by the devil and he paused only to spank her reddened cheeks to humiliate her for his pleasure.

Emily found his disgraceful disregard for her sense of female dignity to be extremely exciting. She accepted his punishment in a way that pushed her closer to an explosive orgasm. All of this at an early hour on a day reserved for the devotion to religious matters and contemplation of past sins against the word of God. The feel of his wrinkled cock between her legs made her so wet that she could only pant and tell him that it was truly, “nice”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.