The Knight and the Acolyte Book 6: Heart's Longing - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 6: Heart's Longing

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Bounty Hunter Surprise

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bounty Hunter Surprise - Knight-Errant Angela and her naughty acolyte Sophia continue their quest. To get the next piece of the High King's sword they travel to the Island of the Birds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   non-anthro   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts  

Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Lady Delilah – Black Glass Aerie, The Island of Birds

The ladder creaked while the wind whipped at my long, red hair. It danced about my naked shoulders. Energy burned through my body from the alchemical drink Fredagest gave me. The gnome bounty hunter climbed above me, her small body navigating the ladder with ease.

The sun rose, painting the basalt cliff of Mount Peritito in highlights of orange. Fredagest was confident in her alchemical creations’ ability to capture Angela. She wore a bandoleer studded with various clay bombs. I didn’t know much of alchemy, but it could accomplish many effects.

But was it enough to stop Angela and her party? If I was correct, the final companion prophesied by the Sekar Oracle would be here—the nameless shaman. I had traveled the world, seeking out each of the companions, piecing together the cryptic hints. Angela, Sophia, Xerathalasia, Faoril, Thrak, Chaun, and Xandra.

It had taken manipulation, nudging Thrak’s father to send his son to the human lands to learn culture, preventing Xandra from achieving her flight form with Cnawen’s Mirror, encouraging Sophia’s mother to send her to the temple, implanting the idea in young Angela’s mind to be a knight, plotting with Minx. So many dangers to be defeated.

King Edward, Doge Aurelius, and the Goddess Slata all were her enemies now. And she would gather more on the day her destiny would be proclaimed.

The avians of Black Glass Aerie stirred as we reached the top. A fire pit smoldered nearby, the ground on the ledge, covered in soft sand, disturbed by footprints. A festivity happened. I cast my eyes about, searching for Angela and her companions. In the form of an elf, my senses were far keener than my usual body.

“Do you see any trace of them, Adeliatholaria?” asked Fredagest, her goggles pulled down over her eyes. The gnome stood up to my waist, the same height as a halfling.

“Footprints,” I answered. “Heading to that ladder.”

Will I have to kill you?

I studied Fredagest. Did she really have the skill to defeat Angela? Fredagest had some idea of Angela and her companions’ capabilities. The gnome had a reputation of being skilled and had captured two warlocks, mages who had broken the laws of the Magery Council.

“They have left for the caldera,” Fredagest said, peering up the mountain. Ladders climbed up the side of the mountain, connecting a series of jutting ledges. The avians stared down at them. Some took to the air as birds, spiraling down to Fredagest and I.

This would be a bad place for me to kill. If I lost control, so many innocents could perish. I promised my husband. He had tamed me. I would not break my word unless I had to. Unless I had to preserve his legacy and save Angela.

A white roc landed before us. The avian’s form blurred as he transformed into an old man, arms folded behind his back. His eyes were piercing. “More strangers.”

Fredagest reached into her pocket and pulled out a scroll. “I have a warrant for the arrest of Knight-Errant Angela and her companions, issued by the Doge of Raratha. By treaties between the League of Seven and the aeries of Mount Peritito, I ask for your assistance in apprehending the fugitives.”


Xandra – Mount Peritito’s Caldera, The Island of Birds

I trembled as the imps surged forward from the caldera. The volcano’s heart glowed red from the boiling magma pool. Sulfurous smoke belched out of the pool, rising about the sanctum built on the island in the center where a small, stone shrine had been constructed. A stone walkway connected the island and the building to the surrounding basalt.

The imps poured out of the magma pool, climbing over the walls. They hissed and cackled, creatures the size of Minx, their bodies red and bent, horns jutting from their heads. They bounded forward, their cocks erect, their hands stroking their shafts.

“Luben’s promise,” I gasped and pressed myself to Chaun’s side as the rest of the party spread out.

My husband, his silvery hair waving in the hot air boiling out of the caldera, winked at me. He opened his case and pulled out a lyre. My tribe made simple instruments since our voices were capable of creating much beauty on their own. This was finely crafted, a work of a master. The body polished, the strings thin and stretched taught. Chaun strummed his fingers along them.

Music sang.

A heroic song burst from his lips. I took a deep breath, the music reaching into me, soothing down my fear. I didn’t have to be scared. Now wasn’t the time. It was the time for actions. For bravery. I shoved my hand into my pouch and pulled out my earth totem, my heart beating to Chaun’s song.

Angela shouted her battle cry, her shield hefted, her sword raised. Sophia was at her side, holding a glowing, pink dagger. Thrak unlimbered his mighty, two-handed ax. Minx held her sharp daggers, and Xera’s bow twanged as her arrow took an imp in the throat.

I laughed, gripping my totem, and summoned an earth elemental. It formed out of the basalt and burst to life at my feet, squat, made of jagged angles of volcanic stone. My will flowed through my totem and into the elemental. I controlled it, and it rumbled forward.

Chaun’s eyes flashed. He nodded at me.

I summoned a second elemental as the imps reached the party.


Acolyte Sophia

I grimaced at the disgusting imps, hating their sharp horns, slashing claws, and hard cocks. They masturbated, spurting white jizz as they raced forward in a frenzy of lust and anger. Angela’s sword slashed, chopping through an imp and throwing it to the ground.

I moved up behind her, stabbing an imp in the eye as it tried to flank my lover. Its cock erupted and splattered my robe as it fell dead at my feet. I wrinkled my nose as I spun and stabbed again, catching another imp in the throat.

“These things are the most disgusting creature’s we’ve fought,” I gasped.

Angela bashed her shield into the face of an imp then her sword slashed out at a second. “They’re horny beasts.”

“Las and his disgusting seed.” The God of Lust had to masturbate over the world and spawn so many foul monsters.

“And they are endowed,” Angela said. Her booted foot kicked out, snapping an imp’s head back. “Very well endowed for their size.”

“Oh, don’t get turned on,” I groaned.

“Getting jealous?”

“No. Trying not to throw up.” I thrust, and my enchanted dagger killed another imp. But more kept coming. How many were there?

An imp let out a gibbering moan. I spun just in time for an arc of white cum to spurt at me. I jumped back, the jizz landing on the dark rocks at my feet. Anger boiled through me. I was dedicated to Saphique, and these filthy things kept trying to pollute me.

“Slata’s hairy cunt!” I slashed and cut its throat, Chaun’s music pumping through my veins.

Another imp rushed at me.


Thrak

Faoril froze as Chaun’s music thrummed through the air. Her face paled, a vial of cum gripped in her hand. A tremble shook her body, a wild spasm. Her eyes widened. A surge of anger roared through me. I let her distract me last night when I tried to talk about her fear of her magic.

And now it was too late.

“Come on,” I growled, pulling Faoril with me. She stumbled, dropping the vial of cum. It shattered on the black rock.

“Thrak,” she gasped.

I pushed her into a cranny in the wall and then swung my greataxe, killing two of the filthy beasts. I gripped my ax with both hands, swinging hard. The basalt teemed with them. More and more crawled over the lip of the caldera and bounded at us, jerking their dicks.

“Thrak, I...”

“Am afraid of your magic.”

“I’m not.” A hint of anger entered her voice.

“You are scared of it. I understand. You made a mistake. But we need it. Do you see how many of them there are?”

“I am not scared. I’m a mage.” She paused. “I was a mage.”

“Then use your magic.”

I split an imp’s head with my ax and kicked its body into the horde. They gibbered and snarled, stroking their cocks. They wanted to fuck me, Faoril, everyone. My fist smashed into another’s face, shattering its skull.

That made a satisfying sound.

“Why aren’t you using your magic,” I asked, “if it doesn’t scare you?”

“I don’t need to, Thrak.”

“Because it scares you.”

“You’re one to talk.” The anger burned in her voice.

I smiled.

“You’re afraid of your rage, Thrak. How can you accuse me of being afraid of my magic?”

The rage rose inside of me, a dark tide. It had to be controlled. I pushed it down. “You can control your magic, Faoril. It doesn’t control you. It doesn’t make you kill and kill and kill.”

“But I can’t control it.” Her voice quavered “I ... I can’t. Gods, Thrak, I almost killed you.”

“But you can.” I set my teeth. I charged out into the imps. “I’ll prove it.”


Knight-Errant Angela

“Gewin’s mighty cock,” I hissed as pain burned across my thigh. My sword slashed down, cutting off the imp’s head who clawed me.

“Are you okay?” Sophia asked, her back pressed behind me. The imps had us surrounded. I swung my sword, and she stabbed her dagger to keep them at bay.

I scanned the battlefield. Minx and Xera fought with daggers while Xandra protected Chaun with her small earth elementals as he strummed his instrument. The music bolstered me. It sang with my heart, keeping the fear away and replacing it with courageous resolve.

We would defeat the imps.

“Thrak’s down,” gasped Sophia.

“Illth’s poxed cock,” I groaned. “I don’t think we can cut our way to him. Why isn’t Faoril doing anything?”

“Besides being fucked?” Sophia asked. “I don’t know. Maybe she didn’t swallow any cum.”

A moment of doubt that we would be killed by the horde of imps was banished by Chaun’s stirring song. “We need to keep fighting. We’re winning, Sophia. Let’s work our way to Thrak and help him out.”

“Yes,” she answered, her voice so fierce, so brave.

“Thrak, we’re coming!” I shouted.


Chaun

Xandra’s voice sang with mine as she stood beside me, her soft-blue hair billowing about her shoulders. She had already learned the melody so fast. Her voice was beautiful. I almost stopped playing so I could listen to her harmony. She gripped her earth totem in her hand, directing the elementals as she broke my heart with the beauty of her song.

And she was untrained. It was all natural talent. To my knowledge, no avian had ever ventured to the College of Az. Last night, I heard her aerie sing. They were all as talented. What could she do if she spent years studying musical theory? If she understood how to manipulate emotions through the most ancient of magic?

She would be amazing.

Xandra shone with her married aura. I danced in her thoughts. She was intoxicating. Perfect. My wife. Her sapphire eyes met mine, a smile on her lips as she sang. She was so different than the women I normally gravitated towards. Slim, petite, youthful. No maturity. No experience.

And yet she was perfect.

And she inspired me. I put more effort into my song. I let my fingers dance across the lyre. I had to match her song. Our voice harmonized, her soprano and my tenor. Tears burned in my cheeks. I think I loved her.

I thought I loved Adelaide. Maybe I always would. But she was lost. I would never enjoy her again. Her husband had seen to that. But Xandra ... My wife. The first changeling wife. I think I could love her for eternity.

Her eyes slid to the imps. They fought against her four elementals, trying to get past the punching rocks. The foul things masturbated. Cum dripped from the basalt homunculi. Color blossomed in her eyes as she stared at the imps thick dicks.

A hint of lust entered her song followed immediately by guilt.

She was so innocent.


Xandra

My cheeks burned as I sang while controlling my elementals. The imps’ cocks were huge. As big as Chaun’s, but bumpy and so red. A wave of heat washed out of my pussy as I stared at them. What would they feel like—

No. Guilt surged through me. How could I lust after their cocks? I was mated last night. I stood beside my husband. I lifted my eyes and concentrated on my elementals. My magic reached out like strings from the totem, anchoring to the elementals bodies. They resided in the back of my mind. I gave them orders, tugging on their limbs, forcing them to swing.

That was what I needed to focus on. That and the song.

It was wonderful to sing with Chaun. His voice was so rich and the skill of his lyre ... I made the right choice.

More imps pressed at us, gibbering, “Fuck! Pussy! Cum!” over and over. Their jizz spurted, splashing on my elementals. I felt the sensations like a distant memory. I bit my lip, more excitement surging through me.

Why did it excite me? It was so filthy. My poor elementals were covered in the imps’ foul seed.

Anger surged through me. How dare these disgusting things want to fuck me. I was married. They needed to stop masturbating. I conjured a fifth elemental, small like the others, allowing me to control so many. A new awareness surged in my mind. I could see through all five of my elementals. I controlled all their movements. It was like I was six different people all at once.

Singing grew harder as my elementals punched those disgusting imps.

“Thrak, we’re coming!” Angela shouted.

I blinked and then looked for the large orc. “No,” I gasped. “Chaun.”

“Why isn’t Faoril using her magic?” Chaun asked.

“She’s being...” I grimaced. “That’s disgusting.”

“We have to help her. Project our song in her direction.”

I blinked at my husband. “You can do that?”

A grin spread across his midnight face. “Yes, I can.”

I mated such an amazing male.


Faoril

I trembled in the alcove of volcanic rock, my heart screaming louder than Chaun’s music. Thrak strode into the tide of imps, his ax laying into them left and right. Body parts flew and imps fell dead. But their numbers were inexhaustible.

Imps are creatures born of the God of Lust’s seed landing in pools of magma. They are the heat of the earth given depraved life. They live to orgasm, constantly stroking their cocks. If their seed falls in any pool of magma or lava, new imps are born. They breed faster than rats. An infestation is almost impossible to destroy. Quarantine is the best solution.

I shook my head. Remembering my lessons was not the solution to the problem of thousands of gibbering, cumming fiends swarming me. I clutched my hand to my red robes. My fingers stroked the fabric as I trembled.

I couldn’t use my magic. What if I lost control again? I could kill one of my friends. Thrak.

“Fuck,” cackled an imp bounding towards me. It had slipped past Thrak’s sphere of swinging death.

Move hand. Seize the vial. I had to grab it. I had to protect myself.

But why? I wasn’t a mage any longer. It would only be a matter of days before the Magery Council learned I dueled Master Mage Yolun. I broke the rules of the council. Soon, they would strip me from the council, declare me a warlock, and write orders for my execution.

My dreams were over. I would never gain the black. So why should I even fight?

The imp leaped at me, grasping its huge, red cock with one hand. It landed on me, claws ripping at my robe. My right breast popped out. It let out a gibbering moan before its hungry mouth latched onto my nipple, sucking hard.

I groaned as my body responded to its hot mouth. Its clawed hand gripped my tit. I groaned at the sharp scratches burning across my tit. It felt right. Exciting. I didn’t fight. I leaned into the alcove as it ripped open my robe.

A thick cock rubbed on my belly, smearing hot precum across my flesh. Dirtying me. I liked being dirty. Used. A monster’s whore. It was easier than using my magic. I couldn’t hurt anyone as a whore. I would just be fucked.

Its cock slid down my belly and brushed my pubic hair. My thighs parted. “Fuck me,” I hissed, closing my eyes. The tip of its cock was so hot against my pussy.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” the imp gibbered between sucks of my nipple.

“Yes, fuck. Las’s filthy cock, fuck me! Take me. I want it. Ram that thick—”

The imp thrust. His cock slammed into the depths of my pussy. I gasped at its heat, warmer than any cock I had taken. It was thick and covered with small bumps stimulating my cunt. Its hips hammered me as it gripped both my breasts with its hands, its slim legs tight about my hips.

“Hot pussy. Fuck!”

“Yes,” I groaned, my hips undulating. His cock reached so deep into my cunt. He stirred me up. I didn’t need magic to be a whore. I could never hurt anyone with my cunt.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

It sucked on my nipples, moving back and forth. Nipping with sharp teeth, shooting needle-like pain down to my pussy. My cunt clenched down on his cock. My pussy dripped with juices. His thrusts made wet, obscene sounds. His hard flesh slapped into my labia and clit, adding more pleasure to my body.

My eyes rolled back, staring up at the basalt ceiling wreathed in yellow fumes. Its hands tightened on my breasts, claws pricking my tits. I savored the pain. I embraced it, feeding to my depraved lusts. I groaned and gasped.

An imp’s whore.

“Yes, yes, fuck my cunt. Oh, Gods, yes. Pater’s cock. Mmm, you’re thrusting so hard. So fast.”

And it fucked faster and faster, hips thrusting like the frantic beat of a hummingbird’s wings. The bumpy cock stimulated my flesh. My back arched as the pleasure swelled through me. I screamed out my pleasure.

“Cum!” it hissed, pumping hard. “Cum in hot cunt!”

“Yes,” I moaned. “Cum in my hot cunt. Flood me with your jizz. Gods, yes. I want it.”

“Faoril!” Thrak roared, but I didn’t care. The pleasure crested in me.

“Fuck me! Cum in me! Use me! I’m your whore!”

“Whore! Cunt! Cum!”

The imp slammed his cock deep into my cunt. Its small body contorted, horned face bursting with pleasure. Hot cum flooded my pussy. I gasped, my flesh absorbing the heat. My pussy spasmed as his jizz propelled me to my climax.

“Yes!” I screamed as I thrashed in the alcove. The pleasure raced through my body. A hot wave of heat that left me trembling.

And the imp kept fucking me. His jizz flooded out of my cunt, pressed out by his thick cock. He was still hard. Still wanting to use me. I groaned, riding the wave of heat to the heights of bliss. I embraced it, loving how filthy and—

Magic flared in me. The cum ... I had reserves of power. My magic yearned to be used. I could cast spells and sweep the imps back into the lava. Protect Thrak.

“No, no, no,” I gasped, tears falling down my cheeks, the pleasure fleeing me. How could I be a whore when a male’s seed powered my magic?

“Faoril,” Thrak called again. “Help.”

I blinked through my tears. The imp kept rutting in my cunt. I hated it. I wanted it off my body. I pushed on its shoulders, ignoring the reserve of energy building inside of me aching to be unleashed. A simple use of air would rip the imp from—

No!

“Faoril!”

Thrak fell, pulled down by the imps. They leaped on his body, swarming over him like ants over a fallen plum. My heart constricted. Thrak needed me. He needed my magic to save him. My heart constricted.

I couldn’t.

But if I didn’t...

I couldn’t let Thrak die. I had to help him. I had to...

Why was Thrak in danger? Why did he wade out into the imps? “You’re trying to force me to use magic.”

It was so obvious. He put himself in danger. And now he was overwhelmed. Whether he let himself be pulled down or not, he needed my help now. The bastard. He didn’t leave me any choice other than to watch him die.

“Damn you, Thrak.” My fear coiled about my stomach. The imp cackled as it hammered my pussy. Another spurt of hot cum flooded my cunt. More power to use. More chance to hurt my friends while saving the orc I love. “Las damn your cock, Thrak!”

I seized my magic. I felt sick. I wanted to vomit. I would kill them all. Angela, Chaun, Sophia, Xera, Minx, and Xandra. I would leave them dead like Relaria. But what choice did I have? None. Thrak left me with none.

I hated him for it. Why couldn’t he leave it alone? Why did he have to fix me? I didn’t need magic. I wasn’t a mage any longer.

I seized the air and ripped the imp from me. His dick, still cumming, splashed my face with hot jizz. I licked my lips, ingesting more power to be used. The imp cackled, his back arching as he kept cumming.

I hurtled the imp into one of the foul things atop Thrak. Their bodies broke, spilling into their friends. I strode forward, anger boiling through me. “Damn you, Thrak!”

I gathered the air, forming a ball before me and compressing it. My torn open robes flapped as the hot air rushed to me. Chaun’s music matched the beat of my heart. I stared at Thrak. If I killed him, it was what he deserved. I unleashed the ball of compressed air.

A huge wind bowled over imps before me on its way to strike the monsters crawling over my Thrak.


Lady Delilah

“They went through there,” Shaman Farsight said, rubbing his papery hands together before the roughly round shape of the cave entrance. “I told Xandra not to let the strangers in to the caldera. But she took one of the strangers as a mate.”

I gave him a look. “She did? Thrak?”

“The changeling.” Farsight let out a screeching laugh. “Fool child. He will break her heart. Non-avians do not understand monogamy. Your women are all temptresses, leading your males to break vows.”

His eyes leered at my naked body, his cock tenting the front of his kilt. He was an odious male.

“And you can lower the barrier to let us in there?” asked Fredagest, pointing to the undulating wall of water deeper in the cave...

“Wouldn’t it be better to fight them out here?” I asked. “Wait for them to return.”

“The imps will be a distraction.” The gnome glanced at the small ledge we stood on. “And there is no room to maneuver here. We face seven individuals now. The orc worries me the most, but the elf will be an equal shot to you, yes?”

I nodded. “And don’t forget the mage.”

Fredagest smiled. With her goggles covering her eyes, it gave the gnome a mad appearance. “I have a way to deal with the mage, shaman, bard, and priestess. The warriors concern me. Especially Thrak. Orcs are strong.”

“You’ve fought orcs?”

Fredagest nodded her head. Then she turned to the Shaman. “What should I do with Xandra? Her husband is wanted for arrest, but she had no part in what happened at the Saltspray Palace.”

“She goes with her husband,” Farsight answered. “A pity.”

Because you lusted after your young flesh? I fixed him a hard stare. The urge to snap his neck and—

No, control. I had pushed myself too hard the last few months, stretching myself.

“Drop the barrier,” Fredagest ordered, “and we’ll take care of the strangers.”

The shaman nodded. “So long as you don’t intrude on the sanctuary. It is a holy place the outsiders pollute.”

“We won’t,” I promised. I stared at the cave. It had been a long time since I was last here.


Faoril

The mighty wind struck the imps crowding on Thrak. I grit my teeth, fighting with the gust. It was a powerful blast, stronger than most storms. It was wind that could rip apart wooden buildings. And I had to keep it from touching Thrak. I had to control it, or he would be thrown with the imps.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.