The Knight and the Acolyte Book 6: Heart's Longing - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 6: Heart's Longing

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: The Changeling’s Bride

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Changeling’s Bride - Knight-Errant Angela and her naughty acolyte Sophia continue their quest. To get the next piece of the High King's sword they travel to the Island of the Birds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   non-anthro   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts  

Xandra – Black Glass Aerie, The Island of Birds

“My husband,” I whispered into Chaun’s ears as I lay draped over his body, my naked breasts rubbing into his ebony skin, his cock hard inside me, his seed swirling through my once untouched depths.

“Husband?” he asked.

“Of course” I giggled. “My love. My husband.” It was so wonderful to say those words, to have finally found my mate. When I danced tonight, I had little hope of attracting a mate. I couldn’t transform into a bird, and though I had achieved the age and maturity of an adult, I still had my adolescent name.

Xandra.

But Chaun didn’t care. He looked up at me as I danced before him while my people watched. He accepted my proposal. And then his touch, his cock, his love, filled me with such joy. I had seen others mate during the marriage dance, the only time our people coupled so openly, and sometimes the females do not enjoy it as much as their males.

But Chaun ... How he made me sing.

His hands stroked my back. He traced my spine. I shivered on him, squirming, an eager desire bursting through me. I wanted to mate with him again and again. I had masturbated, but self-pleasure paled compare to him.

And he was so handsome, so exotic. My skin seemed so pale compared to his obsidian. He was as black as night, but his hair ... silver. Bright and beautiful. Delicate ears, a face almost pretty, but so beautiful, and a slim body. He didn’t scare me like the other male of his group, the hulking Thrak.

Chaun was perfect.

“Take me to your nest,” I moaned. “Let us continue loving each other.”

“Nest?” he groaned.

“Yes, yes, in the guest aerie.”

“Right. Room.”

I groaned as I slid off his cock. His seed spilled out of me, running down my legs as I stood. The music still played, but the singing low. We were one of the last couples remaining. I spotted my parents. My father nodded his approval. My mother wept as she smiled.

They were glad I found someone, even if he was an outsider. I would have to leave with Chaun, just like if I married a male from one of the other aeries. Several males had traveled to our aerie from around the volcano in hopes of finding a bride to take home. I wonder where we would go? What our nest would be like?

He took my hand, his fingers delicate. His other hand held up his curious clothing he wore, not a kilt or loin cloth like a male, but the pants the halflings like to wear. And his shirt, draped over his arm, it was so fine, with lacy ruffles around the collar.

The singing died down, the festivities ending as Chaun led me to the guest aerie. It was on the same level as the festival area, the largest and lowest ledge in our home. I looked up and spotted several couples flying through the air, celebrating their new marriage. Chaun and I would have to celebrate in our own way.

“I think this is it,” Chaun said, leading me into the cave. “It’s one of these.”

The cave was partitioned by curtains of cloth traded from Baraconia. The silk had fanciful patterns of birds or fish woven into them. He threw one open and nodded, then pulled me down to the soft bedding. I threw the curtain shut behind me and giggled.

“You are so beautiful.” I fell to my knees. “Let me undress you, husband. I want to see your body.”

“Wanting to satisfy your curiosity about a man?” he asked with a grin.

I blushed. “I ... I do. I’ve been ... curious.”

“Nothing wrong with curiosity,” he said as he sank down onto the bedding, holding up his feet covered in shoes. No avian wore shoes. We went barefoot on the mountain. I stared at the right one, then noticed the lacings holding it closed. I pulled on one and the knot came undone. Then I drew it off. I blinked. He had more clothing underneath.

“What are these?” I giggled, tugging at the tubes of woven cloth over his feet.

“Socks,” he answered, an amused tone in his voice. Did he think I was ignorant?

I took off his other shoe, fighting off the urge to ask more questions. His toes were thicker than mine. I stroked his sole, and he groaned. I smiled and stroked it again, then massaged his feet. He put his arms behind his head.

“That’s nice.”

I smiled at him, but then my eyes fell on his groin. I didn’t get a good look at his cock during the dancing. I had felt him in me, so big, driving so deep into me. I wanted to see it. His laces were still undone, his pants half-hanging on his hips.

I released his feet and tugged the pants off his body. His cock glistened in the dim light. I wanted to see more. I wish I had my totems with me. Then I could conjure a fire elemental to light the room. But my eyes were keen, and I could see enough of it. It seemed to throb and the tip reminded me of a mushroom, though the stalk was far thicker. His balls dangled beneath. Three of them.

Was that normal? I thought males only had two? From the talk of youths I had overheard, that was the impression I had.

But he had three. Well, he wasn’t Avian. His ears were different, and so were his balls. I slid my hands up his sleek thighs and reached them, cupping them. His nuts were both hard and squishy at the same time.

Chaun winced. “Careful, Xandra.”

“Sorry,” I gasped.

“They’re delicate. But it feels nice when you play with them. Or kiss them.”

“Kiss...” My eyes widened. “Women put their mouths ... down there.”

“Women put their mouths everywhere,” he grinned. “Try it.”

“Okay.” I took a deep breath and leaned over, my soft-blue hair spilling about his thighs as I nuzzled my lips against his balls. His musk was so strong here. It was so different than my own scent, deeper, saltier.

I kissed his balls. I ran my lips over them, loving the heat. I licked them. I felt so wicked. His ebony skin tasted salty. I sucked one of the balls into my mouth. He groaned and his dick twitched, rising off his stomach. It seemed even longer than it had a moment ago.

He liked what I was doing.

That sent a naughty thrill through my body. My pussy clenched, forcing out more of his cum as I took another lick across his balls. I savored the delicious, salty flavor and sucked his middle ball into my mouth.

“Xandra,” he panted.

I loved it when he said my name. I sucked harder. I popped each ball into my mouth over and over, my nose filled with his scent while my pussy itched to be touched. I wanted to shove my hand between my thighs and rub the sticky mess.

“That’s good, but my cock needs love, too. I need you to lick it. Suck it.”

“Really? But ... that’s supposed to go in my ... my...” Embarrassment seized me.

“Your pussy?”

I nodded my head.

His hand cupped my cheek. “Never be afraid to say that word. Don’t be embarrassed Embrace it. We are all sexual beings. We were all designed to enjoy sex. And I know you enjoyed it.” His grin made me feel so wicked. “I felt you cum hard. Like a slut.”

My eyes widened. “Slut. That’s what the married women call halfling females. They’re so promiscuous. They sleep with other women and other men. They break their marriage vows.”

“Every woman can be a slut in the bedroom. A wanton woman eager to feel pleasure even if it is only from her husband.”

My cheeks warmed. I squirmed my hips. “And you want me ... to be your slut? To ... do wicked things to you?”

“And I’ll do wicked things to you.” His hand moved to my hair. He gripped a handful and pulled my mouth closer to his cock. “Lick it. Love it. Give me a blowjob.”

“Okay.” I swallowed. “I ... I want to be wicked with you. It makes me itch in my ... my pussy.”

He smiled again, his teeth so white compared to his lips. “Good.”

I leaned down and let my tongue lick up his cock. My eyes widened as I tasted the sweet musk of my pussy on his cock. I had smelled my sex before, especially after masturbating. Tasting it on his cock sent another wild surge of lust through me. My pussy clenched, and I moaned as I licked higher. I reached the tip. I swiped my tongue around it.

“Stroke the base with your hand,” he instructed.

I grasped his cock, raising his shaft up so I could lick the crown easier. A salty, clear liquid leaked out and joined my pussy juices on his cock. It was salty and made me feel naughty as I licked it up. My tongue swirled and lapped about his cock as I stroked up and down his shaft. He groaned, his smile growing.

I pleased my husband.

My free hand shoved between my thighs. I couldn’t resist my pussy any longer. It burned. I rubbed at my wet, dripping flesh. His cum matted the folds of my pussy. I was dirty down there. And I loved it. I swirled my tongue around his cock’s crown as I stroked my pussy lips, masturbating the way I always did.

And then I brushed my hole. No hymen. He had taken my maidenhead.

I shoved two fingers into me. They were nowhere close to his thickness, but it was nice. My fingers sank into my depths. I moaned and licked him harder, cleaning up my sweet juices. But more of his salty delight leaked out the tip of his cock. I ran my tongue through the slit as my fingers worked deeper and deeper into my pussy.

“That’s good,” he groaned. “But now you need to suck it. Open wide and be careful with your teeth. You don’t want to bite me.”

“No,” I gasped. I would never want to hurt this wonderful cock.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and engulfed the tip of his cock. I groaned and swirled my tongue around his dick as I sank more and more of his cock into my mouth. I held there, not sure what to do, but feeling so wicked, so much like a slut, for doing it.

“Suck.”

I did.

Chaun groaned. His hips lifted off the bedding. His cock pushed to the back of my throat. I kept sucking, making him moan. I pleased him. I fingered my dripping pussy faster and faster. The wet noise filled the guest room. I squirmed and sighed in delight as the pleasure built and built in my depths.

I was so wicked.

His salty juices flowed into my mouth. Chaun’s face twisted in pleasure, and his ears twitched. He ran his hand through my hair then pushed down on my head. His cock sank into my mouth until it brushed the back of his throat. Then he pulled up on my hair.

I understood. I bobbed my mouth. He loved it.

“Xandra, yes,” he groaned. “Oh, yes, that’s how you become a slut. Las’s cock, yes. You’re so beautiful with a dick in your mouth. You shine.”

His words made my pussy clench on my fingers. The heel of my hand ground on my clit. Pleasure built inside of me. I pumped my fingers faster and faster. My pussy ached. My fingers teased the insides of my flesh like his cock.

My cheeks hollowed as I sucked harder and harder. I trembled as my head swam with the delight of pleasing him. He kept saying my name, his violet eyes staring at me with something akin to awe. His hand guided my head, controlling how fast I bobbed on him. My lips sealed tight.

“Xandra, good sluts and wives swallow. They drink every drop.”

Through the haze of pleasure engulfing my mind, it took me a moment to realize what he meant—his seed. He was about to cum. I sucked harder, eager to taste him. My fingers thrust deep into my pussy, brushing such wonderful parts of me.

I came. I moaned about his dick. Sparks burst before my eyes as I trembled. I moaned so loudly about his cock and sucked so hard. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to please him. His body bucked. His hand tightened in my hair.

“Xandra.”

His cum exploded into my mouth. Thick, hot, salty cum. There was so much. I couldn’t believe it. Before his second blast exploded out of his cock, I swallowed. A part of me wanted to hold it in my mouth and savor it, but there was so much bursting out of him. I would loose it if I didn’t swallow.

It slid down my throat. So thick and creamy. I groaned and shuddered, my orgasm peaking through me as Chaun growled my name. He held my head on his cock. My fingers buried deep into my spasming pussy. I wiggled them, teasing out a few more drops of pleasure as I sucked the last of his seed out of his balls.

Then I popped my mouth off. “Was I good?”

“So good,” he grinned “Better than many women I’ve known.”

“You’ve been with ... other women?” I swallowed.

“I have.” He stroked my cheek then pulled me up his body. I draped over him, my nipples dragging on his chest. I didn’t know what to feel about that. I didn’t like thinking another woman had enjoyed his cock. It was mine now.

Mine.

I kissed him hard, possessing his lips.


Chaun

I savored the salty kiss. Xandra had such passion. She kissed me with every ounce of her being. She held nothing back as she writhed atop my body. She was lighter than she looked. She and Sophia were about the same size, and Xandra easily weighed a quarter less.

The marriage confused me. I had no intentions of ever being married, let alone monogamous, but there was something so intoxicating about Xandra. She was my wife. We were married. As a changeling, I loved married women. I was attracted to them over others. They shone with a white aura, like I could see Luben’s blessing upon her union with her husband.

And since I was born of the God of Lust’s seed, I had a powerful urge to corrupt what Luben wanted to make pure. And Xandra shone with purity. But when I saw her husband, it was me. I wanted to change into myself to cuckold her husband.

To cuckold myself.

It was intoxicating. I could make love to a married woman as myself. I didn’t have to pretend to be someone else. I rolled Xandra onto her back. She wasn’t the future I envisioned. Adelaide flashed through my mind, my beautiful, blonde princess. I loved Adelaide. Missed her so much.

But not even she enchanted me as much as Xandra. Adelaide would never be my bride. Could never be. She had only been my lover.

I kept wanting to deny our marriage, to tell Xandra she made a mistake, but I couldn’t. I wanted to love her. To make her squeal. She squirmed beneath me, so lithe and sweet, our tongues caressing each other. My hands stroked her sides, causing soft moans to issue from her mouth.

I found her small breasts. They were firm beneath my touch. She sighed into the kiss when I brushed a hard nipple topping her mound. I circled her nub, and she squirmed more, rubbing her wet pussy against my belly, my hard dick between her thighs.

I was still so hard. I still had to make love to her. To cuckold her husband and plant a child in her belly.

My child. No secrecy. He wouldn’t grow up thinking Gregor was his father until puberty hit and his true nature was revealed. He would always know he was a changeling. He wouldn’t have to see the bitter disappointment in his father’s eyes or the realization in his mother’s.

“I have to love you,” I groaned between kisses.

“Yes, yes, love me. I love you.”

I shouldn’t have said that. I couldn’t love her. We had just met. I was only intoxicated by her. And she was clearly suffering from virginal love, confusing the rush of sensations from her first sexual orgasm with stronger feelings.

But that didn’t matter.

My lips moved lower. I sucked at her neck while she trembled beneath me. Her fingers caressed my body, tracing patterns as she squirmed and moaned. I moved lower and lower to her small breasts; little handfuls I cupped.

Her nipples poked hard. I nibbled on one then moved to the other, teasing her, making her squirm. She humped her wet, sloppy pussy against my stomach. Her clit was hard, rubbing on my flesh. She was eager to be taken again and again.

“Take me. Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Please, please. I need it.”

“Las’s cock, you’re radiant,” I groaned. She shown so bright. Only I could see her aura. I was surprised we were in the dark. It was so bright. I couldn’t look away.

I sucked hard on her nipple. She bucked and squirmed beneath me. Her hands slid up to my hair. She ran her fingers through my hair and brushed my ears. They were sensitive. I groaned about her nipple as the excitement shot straight to my cock.

“Ooh, you like that,” she giggled. “Mmm, does my husband like having his ears played with?”

What a woman.

Pleasure rushed through me as she stroked and massaged my ears. I groaned about her nipple, sucking harder as my balls ached. The tip of my dick throbbed. Her pussy was so hot on my stomach, begging for my cock to feel it.

I slid up her body and kissed her hard on the lips. The tip of my dick prodded her pussy. She stroked my ears again. I groaned and thrust into her sloppy depths. I sank in to the hilt. She gasped, clenching her flesh on me.

It was wonderful to be in her.

I drew back and slammed in again and again. Her flesh gripped me. So tight and hot. Her kisses sweet. She stroked my ears with every thrust, running her fingers up and down them. She somehow knew to be light, delicate.

My balls slapped into her, filling the cave with the rhythmic slapping of our flesh. I broke the kiss and stared into her emerald eyes. They were wide as she experienced the pleasure. A smile played on her lips.

“Yes, yes, Chaun. Fuck me. Mmm, ram your dick into me. I’m your slut.”

“My slut.”

“Your wife.”

“Wife,” I groaned. “My wife.” I had to stop saying those words. I couldn’t be what she wanted me to be. I couldn’t be faithful. I was a changeling. “My wife. My slutty, sexy, beautiful wife.”

She pulled me down by the ears to kiss me. I closed my eyes, savoring how sweet she tasted as I drove my cock harder and deeper into her pussy. She bucked and squirmed beneath me. She moaned her delight into our kiss.

She came.

Her body trembled beneath me. Her pussy writhed about my cock, begging for my seed. She bucked and squirmed. She ground on me, gasping her delight. Her fingers stroked faster on my ears, the sensations shooting down to my balls.

“Cum in me,” she moaned, breaking our kiss. “Please, please, my husband.”

“Yes,” I groaned and buried my cock into my wife’s depths. Her stroking fingers and her spasming pussy were too much.

I erupted into her. The pleasure boiled out of me. I grunted with each blast of cum. Her thighs held me tight, her aura shining bright. The final blast hit me, the pleasure peaked, and then I collapsed into her embrace.

What was I going to do?


Sophia

“She has to be the nameless shaman,” I said as I cuddled with Angela in our bedding. On the other side of the curtain, Chaun and Xandra gasped and moaned. “She has to be.”

“She must be,” agreed Angela as she stroked my hair.

I let out a wicked giggle.

“What?” Angela stared into my eyes.

“I think I know who our seducing bard is losing his heart to. And the Nameless Shaman who shall find her heart.” I giggled again. “I never thought Chaun would get married.”

“He doesn’t seem the type.” Angela stroked my hair. “I’m not even sure he knew what was happening. He just saw a pretty girl dancing before him.”

“Men. They think with their cocks.”

“And you think with your pussy.” Angela nuzzled against me as her hand shoved between my thighs.

“I do.” Her fingers felt so wonderful stroking me. “And Xandra is so sexy. Mmm, it was so hot watching all those women dance. It was a shame they all chose men. But now she’s traveling with us. I wouldn’t mind getting to know her better.”

“She’s Chaun’s wife.”

“And?” I asked, arching my back and savoring Angela’s fingers rubbing at my pussy. They were so wonderful and knowing. They touched me in all the right places. “I’ve been with married women before. So?”

“Avians are monogamous”

“No one’s monogamous”

“They are.” Angela shoved a pair of fingers deep into my pussy. “So you’re not going to try anything with her.”

“But...”

“You haven’t even seduced Minx yet. Why don’t you focus on her and leave Chaun’s wife alone?”

“Minx is always with Xera. She never gives me a chance.”

“Sounds like a challenge for you.” Her fingers rubbed even deeper. “Huh? I bet the halfling has a delicious tasting pussy?”

“I bet she does,” I moaned. “Fine, my Queen. I’ll seduce Minx.” First. Xandra was so beautiful not to enjoy eventually.

“Good.”

Angela kissed me. I shuddered on her fingers. They pumped faster and faster into my depths, stirring through me. My hands reached out, finding my lover’s large breasts. I sank my fingers into her lovely breasts, squeezing them. Her nipples were so hard.

Angela moaned into my lips when I tweaked them.

I squirmed on the bedding as she slipped a third finger into my pussy. I thrust my tongue into her mouth as I humped into her fingers, loving how she stretched my pussy wider and wider. My clit throbbed every time her wrist brushed my nub.

“Oh, yes, my Queen,” I panted when Angela broke the kiss. “Your fingers are so wonderful.”

Angela pushed down my body. Her fiery hair spread across my small breasts as she leaned over and nibbled on my nipple. I groaned as her teeth nipped. She pulled on my nipple, stretching it out and shooting pain through me.

I loved it. She kept pulling, the pain increasing. My pussy clenched about her fingers. My toes curled. Wonderful, delicious, amazing pleasure cascaded through me. I humped and gasped. She released and my tit sprang back.

“Oh, my Queen, yes. Do it again.”

“Are you giving me orders?” Her eyes flashed up at mine.

“No, no. It just felt so good. I’m so sorry, my Queen. I’m your humble concubine. Your slave.”

“That’s right.”

Angela shoved as fourth finger into my pussy. Her thumb found my clit and rubbed as it she pumped her four digits into my pussy. My toes curled at the pleasure. She leaned over and found my other nipple. She bit the hard nub. And then she stretched it out. My back arched as the pain increased. I groaned through my clenched teeth, loving every agonizing heartbeat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.