Janet - Cover

Janet

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 7

Romantic Story: Chapter 7 - Janet is content with her life running a gift shop in a small Cornish town. For years she has been able to put events in her past behind her and concentrate on her business and her son John. One afternoon she unexpectedly walks in on John and his boyfriend. Leaving the house in a hurry Janet goes to her shop to think, John's friend Mandy finds her there later. The codes for this one will be updated as the story progresses so I don't give too much away.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Prostitution  

They went off to celebrate new year with Cathy’s family while we saw in the new year with some friends at Silks. It was a lovely Christmas, yet sad in a way. For so many years it had just been me and John and now he was growing away from me. Don’t get me wrong I had Mandy and I loved her so much it amazed me, but my son was gradually slipping away from me. I’m sure every parent feels that way to an extent, but I think I had struggled so hard to get us to this point and now it hurt to feel he didn’t need me so much. Part of this feeling stemmed from the fact that when he was with Greg I was still the most important woman in his life, now he was with Cathy I guess I felt like I had been replaced. Selfish thoughts I know but sorry I’m only human.

Life drifted on pleasantly until Easter when John and Cathy came to visit again. Mandy and I were both shocked to see Cathy had a growing bump. Cathy was glowing and the young couple were ecstatic. It turned out Cathy was in her last year at Uni and would be able to finish her degree before the baby arrived. John would still have another year to go but had arranged that at the start of the summer he would take a job with an engineering firm as a junior draughtsman. He was going to take a year off and work while Cathy had the baby and looked after him or her, then John would finish his degree part time over two years while Cathy went to work. They had everything worked out and had the promise of support from Cathy’s parents. Obviously I offered to help them as much as I could as well.

That night when we went to bed I noticed that Mandy didn’t look too happy and I realised that she had been subdued all evening. I came back from the bathroom and found her sitting up in bed and staring at her hands in her lap.

“What’s up hun?” I said and sat beside of her on the bed.

“Oh nothing much doesn’t matter.” Mandy replied still looking down at her lap. I put a finger under her chin and lifting her face turned it towards me, I was shocked to see tears streaming down her face.

“God Mandy, what’s the matter love?” I asked and hugged her to me tightly.

“I’m sorry babe, I guess I’ve just been feeling a bit broody since new year. And this evening I saw Cathy and I guess it upset me a bit. I mean I love them both and I’m very happy for them but at the same time I can’t help feeling a bit jealous.”

“Why didn’t you say anything love?”

“I guess I thought you’ve already had your family, you’re not going to want to get into baby stuff all over again.” Mandy sighed heavily and rested her head on my chest.

“Mandy love,” I raised her head and kissed her, “I would love nothing more than having a family with you. It would be perfect. But how would we go about this, do you just ask any guy to screw you.” I felt Mandy shudder in my arms.

“No I couldn’t do that!” Mandy’s voice shook. “That’s not what I want anyway, I want this to be our baby.”

“So do I honey, but you’ve probably noticed by now I’m not built for that. Somewhere along the line we need to rely on the male of the species. We could probably get ourselves into an AI clinic.”

“I know it sounded stupid but there is a way I could have your child, in a way.” Mandy looked worried.

“I don’t see how, how can I give you a child?”

“John, his genes come from you. It would be your son or daughter, just once removed sort of thing.”

I was speechless for a moment as her words sank in.

“You want to fuck my son!” I almost shouted remembering at the last minute that he was only in the room next door. “Mandy please, not John!”

Mandy went as white as a sheet and shuddered again.

“No, no, Janet that’s not what I meant. I sort of meant as a donor. What I really want is for you to make me pregnant.”

I calmed down somewhat and took time to notice how upset Mandy was by my outburst. I took her into my arms and held her for a time, letting us both relax somewhat.

“So, if John agrees to donate some of his sperm then what, “ I grinned at her. “I’ve got a turkey baster I use at Christmas.”

Mandy giggled, she had seen the size of that thing.

“No I was thinking, did you know you can get a dildo that can cum.” I must have looked blank. “Well it’s got hollow balls that you can put something warm in to simulate sperm if that’s what you want to get you off. But we could fill the balls with John’s semen, then you fuck me with it, at the right time you squeeze the pump thing and his stuff is right where it should be.”

I looked stunned, this was obviously not a spur of the moment thing, Mandy had thought through what she wanted. In reality I could see that it was a good idea, the child would be my son or daughter from Mandy. I found myself growing excited at the idea.

“So how do we convince John and even worse how do we get Cathy to agree to it?”

“Well I think it’s probably best if I speak to John, it would probably be a bit embarrassing coming from his mum.” Mandy said. “Do you think you could take Cathy shopping for baby clothes or something?”

We discussed our tactics for a while before cuddling up in bed and going to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.