Janet - Cover

Janet

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 3

Romantic Story: Chapter 3 - Janet is content with her life running a gift shop in a small Cornish town. For years she has been able to put events in her past behind her and concentrate on her business and her son John. One afternoon she unexpectedly walks in on John and his boyfriend. Leaving the house in a hurry Janet goes to her shop to think, John's friend Mandy finds her there later. The codes for this one will be updated as the story progresses so I don't give too much away.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Prostitution  

I walked slowly back to the shop thinking. It was hard to let the past go, it had controlled my life for so long. I suppose it was an excuse to keep myself safe, I didn’t let people get close because of my past and that kept me from getting hurt by anyone.

The afternoon passed in something of a blur for me then. I had a few customers but not enough to call it a busy day. When I got home I found John waiting for me in the kitchen.

“Hi mum, look I’m sorry about last night.” he said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek and took my coat off.

“Sorry for what love?” I asked having forgotten the argument we had the previous evening.

“For being a bit hard on you about Mandy. I was just a bit worried when she rang, I should have thought about how you were feeling. Sorry.” he gave me a hug. “So what are we having for tea?” typical teenager.

“Well I don’t know about you but I’m not going to be home for tea, I’ve got a date tonight.” I said surprising myself by how excited I was.

“Oh great, where are you going.” John sounded pleased for me, but now that he had reminded me about last night I decided to tease him a little.

“I don’t know he’s picking me up at seven.” I replied with a straight face.

“He?” I saw his face fall as I left the kitchen to go and take a shower.

I showered quickly and then stood looking at my wardrobe. It suddenly hit me that I had no idea what I was going to wear tonight.

I quickly pulled on some very functional underwear. It wasn’t very attractive but it would give me a good shape. I certainly knew no one was going to be seeing it tonight. I finally settled on a long white skirt and a green silk blouse with a lightweight white jacket.

I spent ages at my make-up, I normally don’t wear a lot when I go to work and I don’t really go out in the evenings anyway. When I had finished I looked at myself critically in the mirror. Not bad for 34 I thought. My face was still pretty and was framed by my shoulder length curly red hair. I was tall at just over six foot so I usually wore flats so I didn’t exaggerate my height. I still had the slender body I had at fifteen after I had got myself back into shape after having John. That wasn’t through good dieting or hard exercise I am afraid, I was just one of those lucky people who didn’t really put on weight. All in all a reasonable package for my age, but it was still beyond me how a young thing like Mandy could be interested in me.

As I was examining myself in my mirror I heard the doorbell ring and John going to answer the door. I couldn’t help grinning to myself as I imagined his reaction. Sure enough a couple of minutes later there was a knock at my door.

“Can I come in mum?” John was asking.

“Yeah, come in dear.”

When the door opened my son had a broad grin plastered over his face. He rushed over and hugged me tight.

“Nice one mum, you had me fooled. You look great.” he said as he released me.

“Thanks love. Could you tell Mandy I will be down in a minute?”

“Ok mum.”

When he shut the door I spent a few moments smoothing imaginary wrinkles out of my skirt. I was really trying desperately to quell the butterflies that seemed to have taken over my stomach.

Just as I was about to leave the room I looked back at the mirror one last time and it occurred to me that my outfit looked nice. That is my outfit would look nice on a fifty year old member of some WI, it didn’t look right for a thirty four year old woman going out on a date.

I quickly stripped off the jacket and blouse and looked frantically through my wardrobe for something better. I hadn’t realised until now just how staid and boring my wardrobe was, didn’t I own anything a bit younger, maybe even a bit daring. With a grin I remembered something I bought at a lingerie party I went to a few years back. One of the few occasions I had let myself go and got a bit drunk.

I pulled out from the back of a drawer a hunter green corset along with a matching thong and stockings, all still in their packets. When I had sobered up I realised I didn’t have anyone to wear this for and just shoved it all in the back of a drawer.

I quickly removed my boring knickers and pulled on the thong before stripping my bra and trying to work out how to get the corset done up. After a few minutes work I managed to get it wrapped around me and one of the hooks in place, with the corset on back to front I loosely laced up the back then turned it around the right way. I settled my large breasts into the cups and then decided I would need help to finish doing up the corset. Before I could get some help I would need to put on a skirt and put back on my floor length white skirt and the nicest pair of shoes I had.

“Mandy could you give me a hand a minute?” I called then with a wicked grin I covered the mirror and stood with my back to the door as I heard her climbing the stairs.

“Sure what do you...” Mandy’s voice trailed off as she saw me standing in the middle of the room.

“Could you be a dear and do my lacing for me?” I asked sweetly without looking around.

“Um. Sure.”

I heard her slow approach and realised I was getting moist for the first time in, god I can’t even remember how long it has been. When her fingers touched my bare skin just above the corset I jumped slightly but then relaxed as I felt the tremble in her hands as she carefully laced me tightly into my corset. As she leant towards me to tie off the laces I could feel her hot breath scorching my back. I longed for her to touch me, and I was terrified she would touch me at the same time. When she had finished Mandy’s hands dropped away from my back and I turned around to face her. Mandy gasped as she took in my outfit, the look of pure lust in her eyes was the perfect start to my evening.

“Do you think this will do?” I asked.

“Oh god Janet, you are beautiful.” Mandy whispered as I approached her. I kissed her quickly on the cheek and smiled.

“You look lovely too.” I said, and she did. Mandy was wearing a blue dress that fit her like it had been sprayed on. I could see her small breasts were not covered by a bra, her nipples were clearly visible through the tight fabric. I found that my nervousness had vanished. I think it was a combination of the rush I got from my daring decision to wear the corset coupled with the desire I could see in Mandy’s face. I felt loved, needed, sexy for the first time ever really. To my surprise I also found myself wondering what Mandy looked like naked, I felt an unaccustomed heat between my legs as I contemplated holding her naked body. I felt myself blush and pulled away from her, picking up my jacket I quickly pulled it on.

“Ready to go then?” I asked her, the slight tremble in my voice was I think more from excitement then nervousness.

“I’m ready, if we stay here much longer we could end up very late for dinner.” I could see the hunger in her face. It was so exhilarating to realise that I could have that affect on someone.

As we went down stairs John was waiting for us. His jaw dropped open when he saw how I was dressed.

“Wow mum. You look stunning. Have fun you two. Be good if you can and careful if you can’t.” he grinned as he opened the door for us. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and told him I would see him later.

The drive to the restaurant in Mandy’s battered old ford was quiet. I was trying to come to terms with these new feelings I was experiencing and Mandy seemed lost in her own thoughts as well.

I had been to the Mill restaurant before, I brought John and Mandy here for John’s eighteenth birthday. But somehow this evening the place seemed softer, more romantic. I know logically the place was no different than it was three months ago, I guess my perceptions were different tonight.

We were seated by a waiter and left with menus. Trying to concentrate on the menu I was very conscious of the beautiful girl sitting across from me. Eventually I broke the silence that had gripped us both.

“So my excuse is it’s my first time. What’s your excuse for being so quiet.” I tried to joke.

Mandy looked worried for a moment before answering.

“I guess I’ve looked forward to this for so long I am just terrified I’ll say or do the wrong thing and upset you again.”

I reached across the table and took her hand in mine.

“Mandy I said I was sorry about that. I don’t want you to feel you have to watch every word you say. You said you’ve waited for so long, how long have you been interested in me.”

Before she could answer our waiter returned and took our order. When we were alone again Mandy answered me.

“I think it was about two years ago, about three months after John had introduced us that I began to realise I was falling for you.”

“You covered it up well, I never guessed at all.”

“Neither did John. It took me until about four months ago before I got up the courage to admit to him how I was feeling.”

“How did he take that?”

“He was over the moon. He has been badgering me ever since I told him to say something to you.” Mandy said grinning, then her face dropped slightly. “And then when I did I almost messed everything up.” she finished sadly.

“How many more time have I told you that was my fault and I’m sorry.”

Shortly after that our wine arrived and we stuck to safer subjects for a time. We were still chatting away like we would have if we were sitting at my kitchen table at home when our food arrived. As I looked at the girl that had brought out our meal I was surprised to see she looked embarrassed and her face was flushed. I was puzzled until a movement from Mandy brought my attention to our hands. I had taken her hand soon after we had sat down and sometime as we were talking we had interlaced our fingers and were still holding each other. For a second I almost pulled my hand free, then I realised how comfortable it felt to he in contact with someone. I smiled at the girl and with my free hand made space for the food. After putting down our meals the girl gave us a shy smile and left.

“I doubt we will be welcome back here if we keep embarrassing the staff.” I said giving Mandy’s hand a squeeze.

“I don’t think it was just embarrassment. That girl couldn’t keep her eyes off of your breasts in that corset. I can’t say I blame her neither can I.”

It is probably a bit silly to try and eat your meal one handed, but I was reluctant to give up the contact and Mandy didn’t seem inclined to either. We didn’t talk much as we ate other than to pass comment on the food, we just relaxed into each others company.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.