Cuming of Age
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teen makes a big mistake by trusting two strangers from Germany and ends up being turned into their slave, along with her younger sister.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Enema   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

After the nasty man left, I lay there crying until Jackson came in. I could tell by the look on his face, it was now that I would have to give my pussy or ass to him and nothing I could do to stop it

“You ready for some nigger cock, Bitch?”

Trying to decide how to respond, I sat up, then wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled his mouth to mine and stuck my tongue deep into his mouth. I knew I needed a friend, and I was going to be fucked anyway, so might as well try and make the best of it. “Anything you want Jackson.”

He looked down on me in a quizzical manner, smirked and said: “little girl, you have no idea what I have in mind for you, but you can start by cleaning my nasty asshole real good. How does that sound?”

I didn’t say a word, but went right to unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down. He stepped out of them and told me to lay on my back. Jackson straddled me and set his big black ass right over my mouth. I knew there was no point in hesitating, so took my hands and spread his ass cheeks as far as I could and tried to insert my tongue deep into his nasty asshole. As I entered him, he let out a moan that eventually was matched by my moans. I didn’t know whether my excitement came from licking his ass, or him slapping my sore pussy, but I felt the orgasm building inside of me until I could control it no longer and began to buck my ass and pussy in the air and screamed as my juices covered his hand and the dirty white sheets.

He got off of me and we both laid there for several minutes, then I decided it was time I took control of the situation as much as possible, so I climbed onto his body, grabbed his huge black cock and inserted it into my soaking wet pussy. I took it slow as I sat down on it, allowing inch after inch to enter me. After he was completely inside of me, I began to slowly bounce up and down as I had seen in some porn movies. As my speed increased, Jackson, grabbed me by the nipples and pulled me down to his face. As my tongue went into his mouth, he said: “Little whore, you are going to be mine and I am going to buy you some big tits to go with that fat white ass. Would you like Jackson to do that for you?”

“Yes Jackson, I want to be your big titty whore. I am not on birth control, so give me a black baby girl to suck on my huge white tits.”

I continued to increase the speed of my hips moving and I was wondering who would cum first, but when he said: “here comes your nigger baby”, I could hold on no longer and my second orgasm came and lead to another scream.

After I showered, he took me to Günter and told him that I was a good little whore.

“Well, we will see you tomorrow at the same time,” said Günter.

“Sir, I can’t come tomorrow. I will have to babysit my sister.”

“Well, I guess you will just have to introduce us to your baby sister.”

“Günter, Please, I can’t do that.”

“Whore, you don’t seem to understand your situation, so let me explain it to you. If you do everything I tell you to do without any argument or protest, you will be fine and be able to live your boring little life and suck off boys at school just like the little slut you are. But if you ever say the word no to me, first, you will be severely punished and you can’t possibly imagine how nasty and mean I can be. After your body and face is permanently scared, your head shaved, you will be given to the lowest class thugs or gang members that you can imagine, shot up on every nasty drug, fucked by dozens of men, probably infected with AIDS and then thrown in a dumpster, maybe alive and maybe not. And your parents will be shown every nasty movie, as well as everyone they know and the videos on every porn site. So, what time can you have your 14 year old cunt here?”

My brain was having a hard time processing all this, but I realized that I had no choice; “by 9 am” was all that came out of my mouth. He grabbed me by my hair, pulled me close to his face. “Open your mouth Cunt”. I did as he said and he spit in my mouth. “Now swallow and say thank you”.

I did as he demanded and thanked him. I left his building and headed home, almost running to beat my parents home. I was afraid that they would look at me and know what happened today. When I left this morning, I was a normal 15 year old virgin, living a normal life. Now, I’m a porn star, a whore and maybe pregnant. Tomorrow, I was going to turn my baby sister into a whore just like me. And the worst part, I had done most of it entirely on my own. Up to the point where I was sucking Günter’s cock, it was all for money and very exciting. And taking that money made me a whore. But the worst part is that if I had another chance, I might do it all again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.