Cuming of Age - Cover

Cuming of Age

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teen makes a big mistake by trusting two strangers from Germany and ends up being turned into their slave, along with her younger sister.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Enema   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

I finally got in the shower white Günter filming the entire time, and other than the filming, he left me alone to try and clear my head and decide what I could do. Finally I finished and he told me to get on my hands and knees and made some adjustments to the shower knobs and had this weird wand in his hand. His friend, who I now knew as Harvey had joined us and had taken over the camera while Günter inserted this metal thing into my ass. He said I was getting an enema and was to hold the water inside me until I was sitting on the toilet. As he turned the water on, I almost screamed as it began to enter my ass and fill my insides. I felt like I was about to explode and continued to beg him to let me go and finally he said to get on the toilet but if anything came out of my ass before I was there, I would have to lick it up. I held my hand under myself and moved as fast as I could and as soon as I got seated, all that water began to pour out of me, again and again. After I felt it had stopped, he made me repeat the procedure. I couldn’t imagine how anyone would want to see such a disgusting video of me on the toilet

“Even a virgin needs to shave her cunt hair, so finish pissing and shave than blond hair off your cunt”.

I finished going to the bathroom and he handed me a razor and shaving cream. “Can I have some privacy, Günter?”

“No slut, you shave your cunt. In fact, wait and let me get some scissors and we will save that cunt hair and auction it off. Maybe your dad will want to buy it?”

He handed me some scissors and a plastic bag. “Now cut them off and put them all in this bag, then sign it “with Love, Patti Burleson”. After you finish, shave completely smooth including your ass. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir, I guess so”. I couldn’t figure out how to shave my ass and seeing my confusion, Günter made me get on my hands and knees and spread my ass cheeks while he put shaving cream all over my ass and began to shave my most private area. After he finished shaving me, he rubbed lotion over my ass and pussy while I sat crying.

As I left the bathroom, still completely nude and was stunned when there were two black men inside watching as I walked in. I stopped and tried to cover myself and Günter laughed. “Faye, meet your new best friends, Jackson and Raymond. After today, they can fuck you anytime they want or they can make you disappear if I tell them too.”

Both walked over to me and had a very strong accent from someplace and both began to rub, squeeze my ass and my tits, finger my pussy and ass while they admired every inch of me. “We can sell this little white cunt for lots of money in my country. You want me to make some inquires, Günter?”

“Of course. We always want to know our options.”

“I can’t wait to fuck this little white cunt. Little white girl, bet you will love my huge black cock inside your young pussy, won’t you?”

They were all staring at me and I didn’t know what to say. “That’s no way to answer a question, Whore” Günter said, and the next thing I knew, one of the black men slugged me in my left tit, knocking me several feet and onto my back. The other was standing over my nude body, kicking me in the side. I tried to cover and protect myself, but it was no use. This went on for what seemed several minutes. I lay there crying while they all stood over me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.