Cuming of Age - Cover

Cuming of Age

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teen makes a big mistake by trusting two strangers from Germany and ends up being turned into their slave, along with her younger sister.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Enema   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

We walked for about 10 minutes and entered what was once an office building that was in the process of becoming what looked to be apartments. We chatted about nothing on the way over, but as I neared the building, I became scared. “Come now Patti. I will give you something to make you relax and it will be fine, and then we will call my friend and maybe he can come over. In fact, I will call him now.” He dialed a number and began a polite conversation with who was on the other end. I heard him ask this person if he was free later and was pleased by his response. He ended with “yes, she is very beautiful and sexy and has the most perfect breast and a fine ass. OK, then I will see you in about an hour. You will be so excited by the beautiful young model that I have discovered. Bye for now.”

I was really going to meet an agent. I was almost flying and it would be worth any embarrassment that I was to endure.

We got to their apartment which was more like a huge open space where chairs, couches and a bed were all arranged around the walls. There were also a number of cameras on tripods around the room. We got in and Günter offered me a bottle of water and dug in a drawer and pulled out a bottle of pills and handed me one. “Patti, this will only relax you a little bit and make you more comfortable with what you are doing. It will do you no harm” and with that, he popped one in his mouth. “See, no problem”. I did as he requested and wondered what I had just taken.

His friend turned on the music and some lights, the walls were covered with nude and partial nudes of dozens of young women, some looked much younger than me. Also, I realized that there was some sort of stage area. Günter lead me over there and told me to just start dancing to the music and slowly take off my clothes and play with my body. When I got to my shorts, I was to turn around and pull them down as “men loved a fine ass”. He said that before I started dancing, I was to say my full name, age and address for the official record. I had never been drunk, but began to feel that I was feeling like one should if they were drunk. I went over to the stage and began to dance, then remembered to say my name: “Hi, I’m Patti Burleson and I’m 15 years old and fixing to be a Freshman in Lee High School. I live at 1535 Harrisburg in Houston, Texas and I am going to strip for you and show my pussy”. Wow, I can’t believe I said all that, but began to move more and unbuttoned my blouse. They had both seen my tits and I liked them looking at me.

Now three cameras were pointed at me and I bet my tits look nice as I threw the blouse across the room. I began to rub my tits and felt my nipples standing straight out. I wonder why they do that, I thought, but it felt too good to stop. I began to moan and felt a very strange sensation beginning to overtake my body. Then I remembered I needed to take off my shorts, so I turned around as told, bent over and begin to pull my tight shorts over my “fine ass”. I loved that Günter thinks I have a fine ass. I had to keep telling myself that I was making two hundred dollars today. I had never made that much money and this video will only be seen in Germany. My shorts eased over my butt and fell onto the floor. I almost stumbled as I stepped out of them and continued to bend over and let them enjoy my butt. I finally stood up and turned around, not realizing that my soaking wet thin white panties were stuck to pussy and you could see everything on full display. I continued to dance then caught the waist band and began to pull my panties down slowly, but secretly knew that I was dying for them to see my pussy. In a manner of seconds, my panties were lying at my feet and I stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

For the first time in my life, I was standing nude in front of two strangers and loved every minute of it, but wondered why I felt so strange. What was the pill that Günter gave me, I wondered. As his friend walked around picking up all my clothes off the floor, Günter motioned for me to spread my legs and play with my pussy. I was afraid of doing that because I knew that the minute that I touched myself, I would have an immediate orgasm. But I did as I was told. I noticed one of the cameras aimed right at my face and another toward my pussy with my fingers approaching. The third camera was never moved and hooked to a computer which Günter would type on for some reason. I was going to ask him why later, but right now, my fingers were entering my spread pussy. I let out a loud moan as my fingers touched my very private area. I continued to moan loudly as my fingers rubbed across my clit and I drove them into my pussy. The other man moved the camera that was pointed at my pussy closer and to a lower position, looking right into my pussy. I knew what was about to come, as I looked at Günter and noticed that he was taking off his clothes and as he grabbed his large German cock, the most intense orgasm of my life engulfed my body. I wondered whose voice was screaming, but surely it wasn’t mine and felt as if my hand was under a faucet and felt water running down both legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.