Benny - Cover

Benny

Copyright© 2016 by Levi Charon

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Young Benny Selkirk was born with some rare and appealing qualities. His gentle, lovable nature and his unusually impressive sex tool open his world to many interesting and stimulating adventures. Everybody loves Benny.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Size  

By the end of his first summer as the most desirable sex toy in town, Benny had taken to keeping all his tips in a locked box on the top shelf of his closet. He’d never deposited it because his dad reviewed the bank statements, and he would have been very curious indeed about so much money over and above what was billed suddenly popping up in his account. Benny just thought it best to keep the extra cash out of sight. He decided on the lockbox one day when he gathered up the proliferation of fives, tens, twenties, and even a couple of fifties in the bottom drawer of his desk and counted them for the first time. Since he never felt quite right about taking the money, his habit was to just toss it into the drawer and forget it. Then he started worrying that his mom might find it if she ever did any serious snooping in his bedroom. He was surprised to discover he’d accumulated over three thousand dollars.

Now, half way through his senior year, the box was stuffed full. He picked a day when his folks were gone and emptied it out onto his bed and started counting. There was $27,641. He placed the rubber band-bound stacks back into the box and sat thinking about what he should do with it. He certainly didn’t want to explain to his parents where it came from. It wasn’t that he felt consumed with guilt about his activities with the ladies; he didn’t, but he was smart enough to know most people wouldn’t see providing sexual pleasure as a community service. So, what to do?

Well, here’s how it all played out:

Benny, looking absolutely splendid in his tux, was met at the Anderson’s front door by Becky’s parents who had always been Benny fans and couldn’t have been more delighted that their daughter was going to the prom with him. Becky descended the stairs wearing a fabulous strapless, electric blue, split-skirt sheath designed to cause a lot of ogling from the guys and green envy from their dates. After the requisite photos in front of the fireplace, Becky Sue Anderson and Benjamin Edward Selkirk went on their way via the limo waiting for them at the curb, compliments of Mr. Anderson.

The prom itself went off perfectly. The two of them danced and visited and joked with their classmates, and then danced some more. The fast dances were fun, but they particularly enjoyed the slow ones when they could snuggle close and experience each other’s bodies. Benny was no different than any other young healthy male in that his body responded to touch, smell and animal lust like it was designed to. Early in the evening he was thankful that he’d worn briefs rather than boxers. If he’d worn loose-fitting underwear, there would have been a very prominent and embarrassing tent in the front of his tux pants after each slow dance. With briefs, he could surreptitiously maneuver his penis into to the upright position and hold it against his belly with the elastic waistband, concealed by the cummerbund.

Becky could still feel it when they danced close, and she wickedly chose not to give him any relief, moving her body against the rigid pole in slight side-to-side and then up and down movements, and then giggling mischievously when he whispered, “Becky! Don’t!”

Halfway through the evening, he had to excuse himself and find an empty stall in the men’s room to get some relief. It didn’t take more than a dozen strokes. Still slightly flushed when he found her again, he led her to the dance floor and rasped, “You’ll pay for that!”

“Promise?”

As the prom drew to a close, Benny and Becky begged off the after-dance get-togethers and found their limo driver. A few blocks from home, Benny asked him to pull over. He thanked the man and handed him a twenty-dollar tip to get lost.

April evenings were still on the cool side but not too cool. They walked toward home hand in hand talking about the great evening they’d had. Sometime during evening, Benny had arrived at the conclusion that Becky Sue was definitely someone very special. While he had always felt very close ties to the ladies he’d been servicing over the years, even feeling a kind of love for them, this was different. He was IN love with Becky and that was something new. If you had asked him before this evening what the difference was, he probably couldn’t have told you, but now he could. He didn’t want to just have sex with the beautiful young woman he was holding hands with, he wanted to make love to her; to HER and everything that defined her. The physical attraction he felt for the other women in his life was nothing by comparison.

It was at that moment that he decided to call an end to all of his covert sexual activities, even with Dianna Brothers whom he absolutely adored. For some reason, his decision brought him a sense of relief.

At Becky’s front door, they melted into a kiss. It was neither chaste nor spit-swapping sloppy; it was a gentle meeting of the lips, held for long enough that they both knew its significance.

Benny smiled down on Becky’s lovely face and said, “I can’t tell you how glad I am that we bumped into each other at the mall.”

“That makes two of us Benny Selkirk. You are, bar none, the absolute sweetest guy I know. Almost makes me feel bad about teasing you on the dance floor. I hope this prom wasn’t a one-time date.”

“Not if I have my way, it won’t be. I plan to lock up as many of your date nights as I can manage, if you’re game.”

“From now on, my calendar is clear. Starting tomorrow, in fact! How would you like to come over for lunch?”

“Um, sure, if it’s OK with your mom and dad. Mr. and Mrs. Brothers are out of town, so my Saturday mornings are free for a while”

“Mom and Dad adore you, Benny. Anyway, it seems I’m going to be the lady of the house for the next week. Grandpa isn’t doing so hot, so they’re leaving in the morning to drive upstate and spend some time with him, maybe get his affairs in order if things look bad.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Becky. I hope he gets better.”

“I think he will. He’s a pretty tough old guy. So, you want to come over about noon?”

“I’ll be here! What are we having?”

“Haven’t decided yet.” Becky got a distressed look on her face and began frantically searching in her clutch for her key. “Excuse me, Benny but I have to pee real bad.”

He laughed and gave her another quick kiss on the cheek before cutting across the lawn toward home.


Benny slept in, something he rarely did. When he awoke around ten, he lay in bed with a smile on his face thinking about Becky Sue and the prom. He already had a morning stiffy, so he took advantage and slipped a sock over it. Imagining it sliding into Becky’s body, it only took a few tugs to unleash several spurts of goo. When he began to wilt, he still needed to pee, so he got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

He rang the doorbell at twelve, sharp. Becky answered dressed in loose-fitting shorts, sandals and an over-size T-shirt. Benny could clearly see she wasn’t wearing a bra by the two nipple impressions on the front.

Nodding at her chest, he smiled and said, “Nice touch! I approve!”

Looking down at the object of his attention, she blushed and shot back, “Ooh, you’re evil! Get yourself in here!” She grabbed his hand and pulled him through the door.

He followed her into the kitchen and parked himself at the table, asking, “So what’s for lunch? I slept through breakfast and I’m starved.”

“I’ve got everything ready to make Spanish omelets. Just tell me how big you want it. Why don’t you get off your butt and grate the cheese.”

He shredded at least a quarter pound of sharp cheddar. “I want three eggs and lots of cheese; lots of everything else, too. Do I smell coffee?”

“She nodded at the pot and said, “Help yourself and pour one for me.”

Benny poured two cups and leaned his butt against the counter sipping as he watched her whisk the eggs. The motion made her tits jiggle and caused a stirring in his shorts.

“So, did your folks get off OK?”

“Yeah, I guess, but I was still zonked so I didn’t even hear them leave.”

“I hope your grandpa does OK.”

“Me too.”

Becky added a little milk and a few dashes of Tabasco to the eggs and continued whisking the mixture.

Benny watched the action for a few seconds, then leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Seeing your boobs bouncing like that is sooo hot!”

“Oh, you!” she admonished but she was grinning wickedly and began moving with even more vigor, putting her whole body into it.

Unable to resist the temptation to touch her, he set his cup on the counter and stepped behind her to circle his arms around her waist. “Thank you again for going to the prom with me. It’s going to be a special memory for the rest of my life.”

She turned her head and gave him a quick kiss on his chin. “It was special for me too because you’re a very special guy.”

He felt a little shiver go through her when he leaned down and kissed her neck.

She pushed back with her butt and came into contact with the expanding bulge in the front of his jeans. “Now don’t be getting me all stirred up Benjamin, not if you want to be feeding your face any time soon.”

He continued nibbling on her ear. “I read or heard somewhere that man does not live by bread alone. Spanish omelets either.”

“I’m sure that’s true, but man still has to set some priorities in his life. What’s more important to you right now; a big, fluffy Spanish omelet or, uh, something else?”

“I guess that depends on what the ‘uh, something else’ is.” Benny’s hands slipped under the T-shirt and tentatively rubbed the silky-smooth skin of her tummy. When she responded with an appreciative ‘Ooh, that feels nice, ‘ he took the chance and moved upward to cup her firm tits in his palms. When his thumbs felt her nipples harden, he knew she was getting as excited as he was. They both totally wanted it.

Becky sighed softly and pushed back even harder against his growing erection. “Now that you bring it up,” she quipped, “I was planning to ask you something, but I was going to wait until after lunch.”

“There’s no time like the present. Ask away.”

Becky turned in his arms and put hers around his neck. She thrilled to the feel of his hardness against her belly. “I was wondering if you’d be interested in finishing what we started ten years ago. I mean without the baby-making part. And I’m safe, in case you’re wondering.”

“You know what, Becky, my love? Suddenly I’m not feeling so hungry any more. I may be a complete dummy in some respects, but I’m no fool when it comes to setting priorities.”

Smiling, she took his hand and said, “Lunch can wait. Let’s go up to my room and see about restoring that appetite, shall we?”

“Yeah, let’s!”

Following his girl up the stairs, Benny, who was by far the most sexually experience boy in town, had never wanted anyone so much in his life. They were no sooner inside the door to her room than they were tearing at each other’s clothes. Getting naked didn’t take long.

Benny stepped out of his briefs and stood back to take in Becky’s beautiful body.

Becky looked down and gasped, “My god, Benny! I don’t know if I can handle that!”

It wasn’t the first time he’d heard that come out of a woman’s mouth. He pulled her to him in a hug and soothed, “We’ll have to go slow and easy, but I promise you’re not going to get hurt. Will you trust me?”

Becky wedged her hand between them and grasped his erection, feeling its heat and power. “Benny, I’ve never had sex with a guy before. I do trust you, but we’re going to have to go really slow if we’re going to get this thing inside me.”

He took her shoulders in his hands and stepped back to look in her eyes. “You’re a virgin?”

She nodded her head once.

“Becky, are you sure you really want to do this?”

“I really do! I want you to be my first, Benny. I, uh, just didn’t expect anything like this,” she said, giving his dick a couple of squeezes.

Benny had a thousand little fun things he wanted to please Becky with, but those would have to wait. This was an initiation, and he didn’t dare do anything that might be the least bit uncomfortable for her. A bad experience on her first time could taint her whole attitude toward sex. And toward him, if he hurt her.

“Then I have to tell you that since you’re still a virgin, you’ll probably feel a little pain at first. But I promise afterwards you’ll feel nothing but pleasure. Tell me again that you really want to do it.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.