Benny - Cover

Benny

Copyright© 2016 by Levi Charon

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young Benny Selkirk was born with some rare and appealing qualities. His gentle, lovable nature and his unusually impressive sex tool open his world to many interesting and stimulating adventures. Everybody loves Benny.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Size  

That pattern pretty much defined Benny’s life all through high school. Ladies dropped out of his exclusive circle for various reasons: suspicious husbands, feelings of guilt, fear of discovery and possible prosecution for sexually abusing a minor. In three cases it was pregnancy, but Benny was never held responsible (although one of the babies was born with a remarkably long penis).

Other women learned of, asked for and were favored with Benny’s therapeutic talents if he had an open slot in his schedule. His talents were therapeutic in that women finding such fantastic sexual gratification without any real commitment on their part, might well have chosen to remain in otherwise lackluster relationships rather than go their separate ways. By providing sexual satisfaction, Benny probably saved more marriages than he ever threatened.

The lawn care business continued to grow until, by the third summer, he had four trailers being pulled behind bikes around various parts of town. Benny would do the legwork to set up the accounts, then assign the work to one of his hirelings. He regularly inspected their work to make certain it met his exacting standards. That guarantee of quality is what kept the customers coming back, sex or no sex.

Throughout most of the school year when the lawns were dormant, there was always a backlog of handyman jobs providing a steady if not impressive income. Over time, he became quite an adept plumber, carpenter and electrician. There were very few home handyman jobs he couldn’t handle.

By the time he was ready to graduate from high school, there would easily be enough in his savings to cover the cost of at least two-years tuition at the university, but his dad wouldn’t hear of it. He already had a college fund that had been building since Benny was a baby. He even insisted on buying his son’s first car, although he did agree the boy should pay his own insurance and operating expenses.

Benny’s special relationship with Mrs. Brothers continued. Their sexual congress was limited to once a week, and it never got the least bit boring. Dianna had enough fun and sexual gratification during that hour on Saturday mornings to last her for the rest of the week. Not that she wouldn’t have been thrilled with a lot more, but knowing Benny’s feeling on the subject, she feared the consequences of being too demanding. She was a busy woman with tons of social obligations and charity works, but she considered her time with Benny her raison d’être.

It might be added here that Benny NEVER bragged about his exploits. Even though the ladies provided him with more sex than any teenager had a right to ever hope for, not a soul ever heard of it from his lips.

In spite of the demands on his time, Benny still dated girls his own age. He never actually asked a girl out on a date, though, because he never had to. Unlike his male peers, he wasn’t driven by an unsatisfied biological imperative to seek out nubile breeding partners, because he was being consistently sated in that department. That meant he didn’t feel any compulsion to be particularly aggressive in competing for their favors. But when important school social events like dances, sporting events and the like rolled around, he was generally awash with invitations. Girls were constantly asking him out because he was such a genuinely nice guy. Some might have heard rumors about his equipment, but none had first-hand knowledge.

And those who had heard the rumors and had hopes of personally verifying them were disappointed, because Benny never laid an inappropriate hand on any of them. He was the kind of date fathers wanted their daughters to go out with; always the perfect gentleman; intelligent, well-spoken, opening doors, holding chairs, being solicitous, keeping his grubby hands off their tits. Sometimes his dates arrived home at the end of an evening more than a little disappointed that he’d been such a nice guy.


Ten years after Benny’s first-ever effort at a genital union, Becky Sue Anderson still had an interest in him, but they never got around to dating, ironically because they were both in such demand. Becky grew up to be quite a lovely girl, way high on the popularity charts, and was never without a pack of hormone-charged suitors sniffing her trail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.